Forgetting the Rules

A Love Stronger Than Any Other

 Taemin was chasing Kyuhyun, Onew, and Minho.The halls were trailing with water because of all of them. They had completely broken the rule of pranking because Minho, Onew, and Kyuhyun poured water all over Taemin while he was sleeping. It was pretty well planned because of Minho.

 "Get back here!" Taemin yelled.The boys laughed and kept running.

 Eventually they kept running until Siwon can hear them from all the way down the hall because of how loud Taemin was yelling at at his brothers.
Minho stopped from running and went to push Taemin to the ground. The boys laughed and continued to run.

 Taemin quickly got from the floor and ran a little faster. But as soon as they reached the end of the hall, Siwon could see them running from the hall and stopped talking to one of his guards and stood stiff looking at them.

 When Onew looked forward he stopped in front of him and told the others to stop running.They stopped running and stood up straight infront of Siwon.Taemin didn't notice and kept running to the boys until he stopped behind Minho and pushed him to the floor. Minho looked up at him in anger.

 "You should really think twice before you..." Taemin stopped talking to see his father staring at them gravely. Minho glared at Taemin and stood to face Siwon.

 Taemin stood in the line on the left. As Siwon walked along them, they stood up straighter.

 After walking back and forth for a while, he then stopped in front of Taemin.He looked at him up and down. "Choi Taemin who planned it?" he asked. Taemin lowered his head and pointed to Minho who was one person away from him.

 Siwon came and stood in front of Minho, causing him to stand straighter. "Of course I know you all did it, I just want to know why you planned it." He pointed to Minho. Minho softly chuckled awkwardly. "Well, we might have just, forgotten...about..." He couldn't be able to finish explain himself. Minho wasn't able to speak to his father in this situation.
"Of course you all forgot about my rule, so tonight you are all punished." Taemin shot up his head in surprise.
  "All? I'm not the one dry in this line so why should I get punished as well with the others?" he yelled.

 Siwon shot him a glare and Taemin lowered his head.
 As Siwon was approaching him Taemin stood back up straight."You are all brothers so you all have to stick together, so since you all had disobeyed my rule, you all shall stay in your rooms and stay there for the rest of the day." said Siwon. Taemin sneered. "That's a load of ." he said.
 Siwon crossed his arms.
 "Excuse me? What kind of language is that?" he said. Taemin rolled his eyes mockingly. "Oh I'm sorry. I mean, that is a load of crap." he said with a sly smile.

 Siwon moved closer to Taemin and raised his hand as if to hit him. "Don't try and get smart with me, damn boy. You may be the youngest but I won't ever go easy on you like your mother does. You show me profanity again and I'll make sure you don't eat for a week." 

 Taemin silently nodded and replied with a "Yes father."

 Siwon lowered hand and nodded.
 Before walking away he ripped the soaked hankercheif that was tied to around Taemin's neck and threw it behind him. "Your not a commoner, don't dress like one." he whispered. Taemin gave a relucant nod and scowled when his father turned his back. Taemin clucthed his hands into fists. He thought he shouldn't have been punished. He didn't do anything for crying out loud!  

 "In your line." Siwon yelled.The boys groaned silently and formed their line from oldest to youngest.

 This was an occasional drill the boys did for self-discipline. It was their father's idea for a 'safe and regular punishment', said also from their mother. Siwon was part of the military so he knew how to get these boys worked to the bone. Once he had them doing laps around the whole kingdom in the rain until the wee hours of the morning. 

 "March!"
 The boys started marching on with Siwon watching beside them. "Straighten up!" he yelled occasinaly.The boys would fix their backs and keep marching.

 As they were getting closer to their rooms, Queen Sooyoung ran into them them and went beside Siwon walking along with him. She saw Taemin soaking wet and the poker faces on Minho, Kyuhyun, and Onew. "Did they prank again?" she asked groaning.
 "Yes." the king said sternly. She and Siwon continued to watch them march on to their rooms.

 "Stop!" he yelled. The boys immediately stopped."Left Turn!" They did as he told.

 "At ease." said Sooyoung calmly. The boys spread their legs and folded their hands in front of them. Queen Sooyoung stood in front of Minho and crossed her arms. "Did you do something wrong again?" she asked softly.
 "It's really noth-"
 "Back in your line Choi Minho!" Siwon yelled out. Minho sighed.
 "Can't I just have time to explain-" before Minho could finish, he was pocked in the head with Siwon's baton. Minho didn't even complain standing back in the line.

 "Now, you may go in your rooms." said Siwon.

 "Yes, King Siwon!" the boys yelled.They bowed and went back into their rooms. Minho and Onew had one room together and Kyuhyun and Taemin had another.They silently stepped into their rooms.

 "Can't believe we forgot about this rule."said Onew. Minho only shook his head playfully. "But it was fun right?"he asked grinned. Onew smirked at him and nodded as well. As Minho was walking to his bed, Onew saw Princess Yuri's ring set on Minho's table and grabbed it.

 "You really want to give this to someone ? Aren't you worried King Leeteuk and Queen Taeyeon coming after us?" he asked.

 Minho shook his head reassuringly. "Not at all. Yuri is too much of a princess and wouldn't be telling anyone but her sister, and of course she can keep under control." Minho stood up and took the ring from Onew. "I'll just keep this in my pocket for safe keeping." said Minho. He put Yuri's ring in his pocket and their conversation for that stopped, and let up to a new one.