owT

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let out a long sigh as I read my dad's message. It's a good way to start this morning. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pen and a notebook to start listing names of people I know. I've already told him that I don't want to celebrate my 18th birthday but he still pushed it. I'm not Yuri who says yes to anything he say. He told me that he already fixed the venue and all with Yuri because I don't want to come with him last year. I thought he already forgot about this.

'List 18 people for the treasures, 18 for the candles and boys for the roses.'

I scratched my head and put down my phone after I read his message.

"Wow! You're studying?! It's a miracle." My eyes darted at Yuri who casually sat on my bed.

"I've already told you that I don't want to have that debut!" My voice raised when I said the last word.

"What's the big deal? You'll just celebrate your birthday that's all." She rolled her eyes and grabbed my phone. "And besides, you have an ." She gave me my phone and I saw that there is a message from Luhan.

'Lu boy:
Good morning! Let's go out.'

I replied a yes and quickly got up to take a bath. I ignored Yuri's groan of disappointment because she will be left here in the house. Her boyfriend is busy cheating on her. I've told her a lot of times but she doesn't believe me. She'll lose this game if she continue being an idiot. If I saw her boyfriend, I will literally kill him.

I finished taking a bath and she's still on my bed scanning through my phone.

"You've been dating Luhan for a month. That's new." Maybe she's reading our conversations. "It's a miracle that he didn't fall for you in a week." She laughed and looked at me.

"He's also like me. He doesn't do love." I wore my high-waisted shorts and a stripes sleeveless top.

I looked at Yuri's reflection on the mirror and saw her crossing her arms. "What if you'll fall for him?" I laughed at her question.

I won't fall for anyone even if he's a demigod, a CEO, the richest man alive, an alien or the most handsome guy on Earth.

I can't afford to lose a game that I've made.

"You remember Sehun?" She nodded. "He's the known playboy. He's also a player, Yuri. But I didn't fall for him." I the blower and started drying my hair.

"Stop being so bitter about our parents. They both moved on and so am I. Then you're there still embracing that moment." She's laughing as she stood up and left.

Am I bitter about them? No. It's my own decision to feel like this and be like this. I'm not affected with their break-up. I'm happier this way and I'm not emotional because of my parents. I just don't believe in love because everything breaks.

I grabbed my sling bag and messaged Luhan that I'll be leaving the house and we'll meet outside our village. I got down and saw Yuri reading some magazines while the TV is on.

"Yah! Stop reading magazines if you're watching TV."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What do you want me to do? Talk to the maids and the guards?" I laughed at her.

"Don't be sad. I'll bring you pizza." I promised before kissing her cheek.

"Take care, babe. I'll tell dad that you'll be with your friends." She said and I nodded.

Good thing about this life, is I have a sister who loves me very much.

"Do you need a drive?" The guard asked and I shook my head.

"My friend is waiting outside. I'll be fine, don't worry." I assured him so he won't insist.

I walk my way out the village and saw Luhan leaning on his car, hands in his pockets and looking at me. He's wearing his yellow cap backwards and he looks real good.

"Hi." He greeted.

I'm slowly walking towards him because I still want to observe his outfit, but he pulled me, making me stumble to him.

"What now?" I asked while softly laughing as he pinched my nose.

"We'll go to my condo unit and play some games then watch some movies." He opened the door for me and I entered willingly.

This is new. Non of my exes brought me to their place.

"Never thought that you're a romantic." I giggled and he smiled.

"If I'm romantic, I would've taken you out to watch a movie and eat in a very fancy restaurant." His eyes are focused on the road but he glimpsed at me and averted his gaze right away. "Never thought you'll view this as something romantic."

I frowned at him. "I don't do romance. I just know how it looks like." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Romance is not love, Hyun." He said without looking at me. "Maybe you're into romance and not into love. Or you want love but hate romance." He smirked.

"Romance and love is the same for me and I hate them both." I answered and he just nodded.

None of us talked after that. I remained silent while looking outside and watched every buildings and the city lights turned off one by one because the sun is slowly showing. I got bored while looking outside so I turned my eyes on Luhan.

His doe eyes are his best feature. It made him look like a child. His face looks so angelic and very gentle. When I first saw him, I thought that he's younger than me but he's a year older.

The car stopped and he caught me staring at him. "You look so young." I blurted out and he chuckled.

"And I don't like it." He said before going out to open the door for me.

He held my hand while we're walking inside the condo. "What floor?" I asked when we got inside the elevator.

"28."

I pressed the said floor and we quietly waited. The elevator opened at the 10th floor and group of guys went in. Luhan held my hand and pulled close to him.

"Oh? Seo Juhyun?" I turned to look at the guy who called me.

I remembered him. Shim Changmin. He tried courting me before but I was dating Dongwoon that time so I rejected him.

I eyed him from head to toe. I must say that he's hot. Bad thing that I haven't got the chance to date him.

"It's been a long time. What's up?" His eyes landed at my hand that is currently in Luhan's grip.

"Let's go." Luhan said and dragged me out of the elevator.

He didn't even let me talk with Changmin! I rolled my eyes at him secretly.

He pressed the other elevator and we got in. "The previous one is too crowded." He simply said and pressed number 28.

"You should get used to it, Lu. We will always walk pass some random guy who knows my full name and even my birthday." I laughed and looked at him.

"I'm used to it. Believe me." He said then the elevator opened.

He held my hand again as wel walked on the hallway to his room.

We stopped in front room '2820.' He put out a card key to open it.

"So manly." I said after I roam aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter