eniN

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came and Jinyoung is here in front of me while I'm eating breakfast.

"You should really come with me so you can also meet them. They're your brothers." He said while munching a cookie.

"Can you lower your voice? They might hear you!" I hissed at him but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jinyoung? What's up? Why are you here?" Yuri asked as soon as she saw the rascal.

"Hello noona! Nothing. I'm just visiting and telling something to Seohyun about our project."

Yuri-unnie sat on the chair after she made coffee for herself.

"It's nice to see that you're getting along well."

Her remark made me laugh. What 'getting along well' is she talking about?

"She's learning some manners now." Jinyoung commented so I tapped his hand.

"Yah! You're done eating so go now! Bye!" I pushed him and he's left with no choice but to leave.

"How's Luhan?"

I sat back on my chair as Yuri asked me.

"That guy is charming. If he's not your boyfriend, he can be a good big brother." She said.

I've told her about what he did last time. I told her that he answered my test paper for me after he pushed me to review.

"Well, I'm glad he isn't. Because if he is, I won't get the chance to kiss him." I smiled and unnie playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Aigoo! You sounded so erted."

We continued talking until we talked about dad.

"It's his free day today. You can always talk to him. He is our father, Hyun."

I nodded at her and told her that I'll just take a walk at the park. I want to have some alone time. I wanted to invite Luhan but he said that he will try-out on the soccer team on one of the university here.

I put out my phone and saw a message from Jinyoung. Aish that guys just won't give up! I opened it and it's a picture of him posing with a peace sign. There's caption on it:

'I'll meet your brothers! Cheer on me! I'm kinda nervous heol~!'

I laughed and took a picture of my feet and captioned it with: 'Talk to my feet.'

I smiled as I sent it. I took a photo of the sky and clicked on Luhan's id.

'Good luck on your try-out! Fighting!'

I send it and put on my earphones to listen to some music. I sat on the swing and enjoyed myself by swinging back and forth.

I honestly want to go with Jinyoung to meet my brothers but I'm scared. I'm afraid that I will make a bad impression to them. I'll control my emotions first before I meet them.

I'm walking my way to school after I messaged Jinyoung that I'll kill him for not even telling me what happened on their meet up. That rascal knew that I'm too curious that's why he's playing busy and didn't even tell me any hint about it.

I got inside and Soyou approached me to show her new lipstick. I'm not in the mood right now!

I frowned at her and she already understood so she talked with the others.

I almost throw my notebook when Jinyoung came in. And he has the nerve to frown at me?!

"Yah! You rascal come with me!" I said and dragged him with me outside.

"Are you acting like a chic? You didn't answer my call!" I hissed but hold my anger to feed my curious mind. "So, how are they?"

He sighed and looked at the sky. "They're good. They are basically what I imagined them to be."

I leaned on the railings and let the wind blow my hair.

"Tell me more about them..." I whispered and look down to watch the people loitering around.

"I told you to come with me. You should've met them already."

He's right. I should've come with him so I won't be this damn curious.

"Actually... Your brother is..."

"Hyun!"

Jinyoung didn't finished his sentence because Luhan appeared. He called me but he's looking at Jinyoung and Jinyoung is also looking at him.

"Don't be jealous over him Luhan. I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter