xiS

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun!" Yuri-unnie shouted as she approached me.

She hugged me tight and dad is looking at me while shaking his head, like he is disappointed.

"Glad you're back." He said and eyed Luhan who's behind me. "Lu, thanks for watching over her and bringing her home."

I smiled and looked at Luhan. Our eyes met and he pouted to hide his smile.

"It's my pleasure." He proudly replied to my dad. "I'll go now, Mr. Seo, Yuri." He nodded before he goes away.

Dad let out a deep sigh. "Let's talk inside."

My happiness got erased when I heard the seriousness in his voice. His voice is always like that whenever he'll lecture me.

"What are you thinking? What if you got lost? What if you got kidnapped?"

"Dad, I am well and alive. I've done that before. Stop making a big deal out of it."

"Big deal?! Seo Juhyun! You're acting like a kid again! You are not the only one affected by your mother's departure!"

"Appa!" Yuri-unnie got in between us when dad's voice raised.

"So it all boils down to that... again. Everything that I do is the effect of your ex-wife's departure. Well I guess you're correct. I hate my life. I hate the fact that I was born as your daughter. I hate the fact that I was even born!" Tears escaped my eyes so I wiped it roughly.

"Seohyun!" He shouted and raised his hand so I closed my hands and waited for his hand to land on my cheek.

I opened my eyes when I didn't feel anything. "Why did you stop? Go on! Slap me! Hurt me!" I shouted and slapped my self.

"Yah, Hyun! Stop this." Yuri put down my hands and hugged me.

He looked at me again with disappointment. That's what I hate the most. Everytime he looks at me like that, breaks my heart.

He turned around and got up the stairs.

I sat on the floor and cry my heart out. Yuri-unnie did the same and hugged me. I embraced her and cried on her shoulder.

"What is this scene?"

I stopped when someone suddenly talked.

Yuri and I both looked at the visitor and he showed a peace sign.

"Yah Jung Jinyoung! Why do you have to come at this moment?" Yuri-unnie stood up and pushed Jinyoung, making him go out.

"Why is he here?" I asked and also stood. I faced him while crossing my arms.

"They got back in Korea yesterday." Yuri answered.

Jinyoung is my childhood friend. Aside from our family, he's one of the people who knew about what had happened to us.

"Hi evil girl." He waved his hand in front of my face.

I slapped it. "Do you want to get hit?" I hissed.

"Oh! There's an improvement in your attitude, huh? Now you're asking, not like before. You just hit me without permission." He smiled and I hit his head.

"I don't feel like talking." I said and turned my back at him.

He chuckled. "Aish! You brat!"

I rolled my eyes, got up the stairs and locked myself inside my room.

I opened my phone and saw a message from Luhan. I rolled my eyes and put my phone on the table. I don't feel like talking to anyone.

I really hate it when dad looks at me like that. I know I'm a disappointment to a successful man like him but I'm still his daughter.



I got up early to prepare for school. I'll attend class today. Instead of staying here, I'd rather rot on my seat.

"I'll take the bus. Don't worry, I'll go to school." I said to the maid who was having second thoughts whether to allow me to go or not.

I'm waiting for the bus when two of my classmates approached me.

"Since when did yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter