neetxiS

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gasped for air after I submerge my face inside a bowl full of water.

What have I done with my life?

I got out from the bathroom and threw myself on my bed. I've been slapping myself lately to prevent myself from thinking about crazy stuff.

My phone started buzzing so I grabbed it to answer the call.

"Hyun! What are you up to?" It's Seulgi with her usual tone of voice.

"Just lazing around." I boringly said.

"Aigoo, just because you're engaged with a rich guy doesn't mean that you can just laze around!"

I rolled my eyes at her remark. Yeah right, I'm already engaged!

"What made you call?" I asked. I don't have time for small talks right now.

"Since Dara and Luhan's marriage is nearing, don't you think it's time for us to plan for a bachelorette party?"

Oh right! Their wedding will happen two weeks from now and I don't have the energy to prepare whatsoever.

"Let's just meet." I said.

Although I don't feel enthusiastic about this, I don't want to make them feel something weird about me. Also, I don't want Luhan to think that I'm not okay with his marriage. I'm more than okay with his marriage! What I'm worried about is my engagement!


"I think it will be fun to bring group of guys and also to invite Luhan. We need to let her choose from the guys!"

"It will be awkward for Luhan! But it will be fun to watch!"

Seulgi and Amber have been talking nonstop about the bachelorette party and here I am just enjoying my iced coffee.

Whenever they asked me what I think, I'd just say that I agree with what one of them is saying although I'm really not paying attention.

"I want to go to the beach." I randomly said when they became quiet because Seulgi is writing the different things they just talked about.

"That would also be great! We can just wear shirts and shorts if we will hold the party there!" Seulgi commented which made me frown.

"What I meant is I want to go to the beach by myself. Alone time." I clarified.

"Is being engaged makes you emo?" Amber laughed after asking that.

"Anyway, just tell me about everything next time." I excused myself saying that mom asked me to accompany her going to a business meeting.

Why did I even go outside?



And the day finally comes! Tonight will be the bachelorette party for Dara. I really don't want to attend but I have no choice!

I looked at myself in the mirror after I applied eyeliner. They said that we need to look fierce for this party. I kinda like the theme since I've been fierce all my life, it suits me well.

"You look beautiful, dear!" Mom said as I got down from the stairs.

I'm wearing an all black outfit and I just let my hair down. I was planning to curl it but I'm too lazy to do it.

"I'll come back early, mom. My head is slightly aching so I will not stay there for a long time."

I started the engine of the car and waved at mom before driving off.

When I arrived, I noticed that most of them are already here. Only Dara is not yet here, I guess?

"Oh Hyun!" Seulgi is wearing a fitted dark blue dress and her hair is slighy curled at the ends.

I approached her and asked what I could do to help them. I already told them yesterday that I'm not feeling well so I can't come and prepare with them but I assured them that I will come so they let it slip.

"You just sit there. Everything is already settled. We're just waiting for Amber since she's the one who'll fetch Dara from their house."

I nodded so we head into the couch to sit. I took my phone out and we took a picture. I looked around and saw pictures of Dara with Luhan hanging on the wall. I stood up to look at it closely.

They look so happy together. They suit eachother well. I touched one of the photos where Luhan is hugging Dara from the back. He looked so genuinely happy here. Is he really faking it? I doubt. He likes her, that's for sure. His smile that reaches his eyes is real.

"Dara is already here!" Someone shouted which made me come back to my senses.

I grabbed the rose petals that they prepared. Seulgi and I threw rose petals up in the air when Dara entered. Everyone began clapping.

"Last party before you tie the knot!" Amber exclaimed which made everyone squeal.

"I hope there are no guys here, Luhan will be mad." She glanced at me and smiled. I smiled also.

She's wearing a black stockings under her pink shorts. She's petite and she looks very pretty. She's even prettier than me.

I noticed that I'm the only one who's wearing a black jeans. Amber is wearing long shorts so it doesn't count as pants.

"Let's start the party!"

The party started with games. Everyone is also drinking while playing so the room become loud. I'm also drinking, but not too much. Although I don't easily get drunk, I am sick today so I really need to prevent myself from drinking too much.

I joined a game which requires drinking a hard drink. The one who'll finish a bottle first will win. I can't say no since I don't want to spoil the fun. Well, I won! Tss, easy peasy.

I slumped on the couch a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter