neveS

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned for the nth time while listening to the boring discussion of our professor. Since yesterday, Jinyoung kept on pushing me to investigate about the new family of my mom. I always reject his idea because I don't care about her anymore.

"So for your project, I'll divide you into groups of three."

Everyone whined after our professor announced it. It's hard to have a group of three especially if you have four friends like most of them.

"For this project, you'll need to interview a businessman. I'll give the questions later and the format of the paper. So let's start with the groupings." He said before getting the list of students.

"I hope we'll be on the same group." Soyu whispered and we both crossed our fingers.

"Since there is a new student,I'll give him the right to choose his groupmates." He suddenly announced.

"I'm a lucky man." Jinyoung cheered and stood up. "Seo Juhyun and Luhan." He said in an instant before sitting.

"Aish that rascal!" Soyu hissed and showed her fist at Jinyoung but he just chuckled.



When the class ended, Jinyoung approached me.

"When will we start with our project?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him and put all my things inside my bag.

"Are you making fun of us?" Luhan sounded pissed.

"You just have to thank me because I gave you a chance to join our group." Jinyoung grinned.

"We'll do our project in the library." I announced to cut the heavy atmosphere between the two. "And you," I pointed at Jinyoung, "I don't want to see your face every minute so refrain from going anywhere near me all the time."

I marched my way outside as they followed me.

"We can ask Mr. Kwon to change groups." Soyu suggested while we're getting our books inside our lockers.

"Let's just do what he says. He is our professor, remember?" I said and banged the door of my locker as I closed it.

I'm irritated with that kind of attitude a lot of people have. They always want to work with the people they are close with. They always choose to be just inside their comfort zone. They are afraid of surprises, not like me. I love adventures, I love discovering new things.

"Yah Hyun! Where are you going? The next class is here." Soyu grabbed my arm and pointed at the classroom of our next class.

I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood to attend." I removed her hand on my arm.

She held my arm again. "Don't tell me, you're going to cut class?!"

"What is wrong with it?" I removed her hand again and began walking away.

She's calling me but I'm not looking back. I want to contemplate. I want to regain my system to stop myself from backing out to Jinyoung's challenge.

I went back to my senses when I bumped into someone.

"Wow. Long time no see." Myungsoo smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. "I don't have time for you."

He blocked my way when I was about to walk.

I glared at him. "I don't have time for your games so back off before I lost my temper."

He laughed and my right cheek. "You are so cute but so bad. I miss you."

He cupped my face and I slapped his hands away.

"Just give me a kiss and get back to me." He grabbed my arm.

I tried to release myself from his grip but he is too strong.

"What is this scene?"

Someone grabbed my other arm and pulled me to him. I looked up and saw Jinyoung frowning while looking at Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter