neetfiF

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came home wet and run my way upstairs into my room so no one can see me like this. I've already messaged mom that Minho dropped me by so she doesn't need to fetch me.

I hugged myself and sat on the floor, leaning my back on the door.

I don't want to hear any of his explanation but what he said earlier made me curious. I wanted to know more but I'm afraid that he might think that we still have a chance.

Someone knocked on my door so I wore my bathrobe to hide my dripping clothes. I'll just pretend that I just took a bath.

"Hi. I bought ramen. It will be perfect since it's raining."

It's mom. She looks at me from head to toe and looked me in the eyes.

"I'll just bring it here. Wait for me." She said and closed the door.

I changed into my pjs and waited for her while hugging my pillow. I'm not saying anything nor giving her a hint but I think, she already knows that I'm not feeling well.

"Let's drink since you don't have to go to work tomorrow."

She placed it on my bed but I told her that we can eat on the floor so it'll be more comfortable. I helped her lay the comforter before we sit.

"How's your day?" She asked her usual question everytime I come home from work.

I slurped the noodles. "It's fine." I answered without looking at her.

"I see. How's the ramen?"

I looked at her and I suddenly feel guilty.

I put down my bowl. "It was a rough day." I confessed. "Luhan told me something and I hate it."

She also put down her bowl. I know she wanted to ask but she just looked at me like allowing me to decide whether to continue or not.

"I feel like I created a monster." I paused, trying to pick the right words to say. "He told me that he doesn't love Dara. He said that he is only using her to get to me."

I looked at mom and I can tell how appalled she is. She held my hand while slightly it with her thumb.

"That is not like Luhan. Is he out of his mind?! I should talk to him." She sounded so horrified.

"Mom, please. Just ignore him. That is the only thing that can make him stop. He's a psycho. That bi-" I bit my lip when I realized what I was about to say. Damn, I forgot that I'm talking to my mother.

"Hyun, it won't make him stop. Talking to him is the solution. Talk to him about what you really feel and end it there."



I retouched my red lipstick. Dara called for an urgent meeting today, I don't know why. I've stayed inside the house for a week after that incident. I just excused myself and told them that I was sick. Although I was not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter