neetruoF

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I honestly don't want to leave our house because I know once I stepped out, there's a huge possibility that I'll see Luhan. A sight that I've been trying to delete from my mind since day one.

"What did you eat this morning to look so irritated?" Seulgi teased so I rolled my eyes before wearing my aviator sunglasses.

The coffee didn't help. I should've just stayed inside our house and pretended that I'm sick so I won't be here.

"Hyun!" Minho called. He's wearing a cardigan to fight the strong wind.

He approached me and handed me an iced coffee. I grimaced not because I don't like it but because I've already had coffee at home.

"Thanks." I accepted it although I didn't plan on drinking it.

After he saw me sip on the straw, he immediately leave and began talking with the others. Everyone seems busy, I'm the only one standing here. I should've just stayed home!

"Hyun, Dara noona is looking for you." Baekhyun said and told me that she is at the parking lot.

I nodded before heading there. I saw a trash bin at the side so I threw the coffee.

 

Dara is sitting on the hood of her car while looking far. She seems to be in deep thoughts.

"Hi." I approached her and try my best to not sound awkward. "Baekhyun said that you called me." I faced her and grimaced as the smoke escaped from .

She looked at me and smiled. "Oh, sorry." She then hide her vaporizer in her pocket.

"It's alright. It smells like strawberry anyway." I returned a smile.

I was shocked that she's smoking. Well, yes it's not cigar but still. Does Luhan know this? Or don't tell me he's also using vape? I removed that thought away.

"I just realized that you're the only one who didn't pass a suggestion regarding the house."

"It's because your fiance told us that you don't like a simple house. My sketch is kinda simple so..."

"I called you to know your suggestion personally."

"I don't think my choices will suit your style." I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure that we have the same taste." She smiled at me again and this time, it seems sarcastic.

"Actually what I like is something simple. I don't really like modern houses, honestly."

"When will you say yes to my brother?"

"Pardon?" I said when she suddenly talked and cut my words.

"Do you like my brother? It's been years since you know eachother and I can tell that you're really the one for him."

"Time will come but for now, I want to focus on my career and family."

I don't understand why she's bringing this topic up. I need to calm down or else I might leave a very bad impression right now.

"I feel bad for my brother. He's been in love with you for so long." She sighed. "But I'm wondering, what is stopping you from commiting?"

Our eyes met so I immediately looked away. I shouldn't feel nervous but my heart is pounding. It feels like she knows a secret that I don't know. I just can't point out what it is.

"I want to fix myself first before loving again." I muttered.

"You're just like Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter