thgiE

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hissed as I looked at my watch because Jinyoung is still not showing his face. We've agreed on meeting today so we can talk about his plan on investigating about my mother.

I was about to call him when he entered the shop and waved at me.

"Sorry-"

"What the hell, Jinyoung?! You were freaking late for almost an hour! You've made me wait here like crazy!"

He made a peace sign and scratched his head. "Actually, I forgot the shop that you told me that's why I checked on almost all shops here. I forgot that you chose a tea shop."

I grabbed my handbag and nudged him using it. "Let's go, I don't like people staring. They might think that we're dating."

I hurriedly got out and approached our driver. I told him to wait for me incase this rascal will not show up.

"If dad asked you, just tell him that I'm with this punk." I said and he nodded.

I faced Jinyoung. "So what now?"

"She doesn't have any social media account, but I have her contact number." He smiled widely like he has the greatest idea.

"You're really a fool! Contact number is more useful than any of those social media!" I hissed at him and he innocently nodded.

"You're right! We can contact her anytime... Do you want to meet her now?"

I looked at him for a second and smiled as I've thought of a plan.


I'm sitting far from where Jinyoung is currently sitting, waiting for my father's ex-wife.

He looked at me and winked so I showed him my fist and told him to stop looking at me.

Aish! This guy is such a fool!

I quickly grabbed my book to pretend that I'm reading when she came.

I eyed her from head to toe.

She's wearing a formal attire and a pair of black pumps.

She's dressing like a teenager. I really hate her!

My order came while they're waiting for theirs so I started eating while pretending to read.

I honestly hate reading but look at me now, holding a thick novel. Funny! I want to laugh right now but I don't want to get anyone's attention and also, the book that I'm holding is a sad one so I think, it's a bad idea to laugh.

I read and read... although I'm not really reading until my father's ex wife stood up while holding her phone and went to the restroom.

She come back and talked with Jinyoung before they both go out. After awhile, Jinyoung returned and head towards me.

"She looks like a busy mother." I sarcastically laughed and also stood up. "I think our business is done here." I said and started walking.

"So... You're not gonna ask about her new family?" He said when we reached the parking lot.

"I will not ask because I don't care about her but if you'll tell me, I'll listen."

He pinched my cheek so I slapped his arm. "Aigoo! You're really good at acting like that." He laughed and leaned on his car. "The sun is shining so bright but it looks like it's gonna rain."

"I want to go home." I rolled my eyes.

"She's having a hard time right now. Her husband is sick and their sons are not yet at the right age to handle the business of his husband so she was left with no choice but be in charge."

At first I don't know what he's talking about but I realized that it's the woman earlier.

"So she has sons?" I crossed my arms and also leaned on the car, beside him.

"Yes. One who is a year older than you and the other a year younger."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter