evlewT

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I set the alarm earlier than usual. I want to eat breakfast alone. I'm not the type who easily adopt with the environment. I can't just act friendly with my mom, not yet. I'm trying to avoid awkwardness that's why I'll eat first and just tell them that I need to go to work asap.

After I finished preparing, I told the maids to tell dad that I head out early.

Well, I admit... I missed this city. This is where I was born. This is where I experienced a lot of things, may it be happy or sad.

I stopped at the Hangang Bridge. It's nice to see you again.

"Good morning Seoul!" I shouted after taking a picture of the river and the sunrise.

London has great views but this kind of view is the one I fell for when I had nothing. My young self found happiness with this.

I arrived at the coffee shop where we all agreed to meet. I'm quite early but it's okay.

All of them arrived almost at the same time and we began discussing about what Dara-unnie wants.

"Dara-noona is somehow meticulous." Baekhyun commented in the middle of our discussion.

"Don't worry, she said that we'll be talking with her fiancé." Minho said which made us calm down a little.

"Fiancé. That word sounds expensive." Seulgi told us.

"It does!" Amber agreed and even high fived her.

"Let's get going and meet them."

We all followed Minho.

We all brought our cars so we followed Minho's lead. We'll be going to their house here in Seoul.

So this is their house. His mother is also an architect while his father is an engineer, what a great match. This house is a representation of who they are.

We all get in awkwardly. It's our first time here, we all wanted to make a good impression.

His parents welcomed us and told us to go to the kitchen to eat lunch. Even their kitchen is a work of art.

"Please call Dara." Mrs. Choi softly said to the maid.

"Sorry if Dara bothered all of you. She's really proud of her brother that she wanted to see his work."

We all smiled at Mr. Choi. If she only wants Minho's work, why did that old guy send us all?! I want to go back to London and rip the remaining hair on his head.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Dara sat beside her mother. "Let's all eat first."

"Where is he?"

I heard Mrs. Choi whispering but I don't want to look like I'm gossiping here so I just started eating like what all of us are doing.

"Seohyun-ah, what can you suggest?" Dara's sudden question shocked me but I don't want to be obvious.

I graduated and I'm an architect now so I should be confident about this. It just feels gawky because I feel like they're testing me since they knew that Minho likes me.

"Since we're in Korea, we should not set aside our tradition. I suggest we should choose a craftsman style. Using natural materials like: wood; stones and bricks. It would also be per-"

"Oh he's here."

I didn't finish my sentence because she stood up, excused herself then walked out of the kitchen.

"Mom, dad..."

I was about to continue eating but the voice of the man behind made me stop.

"Luhan! You're late. Sit down, just give the flowers to the maid." Mrs. Choi gleefully said.

I gulped nervously. I should get out of here. I shouldn't be here in the first place.

"Luhan, they're the designers that will handle our house." Dara said.

"Hello!" He greeted.

I bet he's still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter