ruoF

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, I spent almost each day locked inside my room. I didn't talk with dad and Yuri and I also haven't talked with Luhan because he keeps on telling me to forgive them. Everyone around me is pain in the . I miss my friends but I can't just go out with them because Yuri is always near them, hoping that she'll get a chance to talk to me if she saw me with them.

I grimaced when I felt my stomach grumbled. I'm hungry but I don't want to go out because it's dinner time and I can sense that they are still eating.

I suddenly remembered something. I opened my closet and grabbed my black hoodie. I didn't mind changing because I'll just buy something from any store near our house.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a blue pyjama and a black hoodie. I changed my slippers into a pair of sandals before I opened my window.

The blew of the wind welcomed me.

"Crescent moon." I murmured to myself when I saw how the moon light up this dark night.

Good thing that the guards are busy with something. I can freely escape without a doubt!

Old habits die hard. I smiled to myself before reaching the branch of the tree. I carefully stepped on the wood below it before slowly jumping. I landed properly and it made me chuckle a bit. I saw a guard looked at my way so I hide behind the tree. When he went back on talking with the other guard, I took that chance to run on the garden.

"You don't have to worry. We'll fix this. Thank you for visiting." I heard dad said.

His voice is coming from the kitchen. I wonder who is his visitor ... I don't care though.

I hurriedly climbed on the fence and smiled even more when I got out of the house.

I tied my hair and wiped the sweat on my forehead. Breaking the rules at its finest!

I put on the hood and put my hands inside the pockets of my jacket. I started walking casually. I used to bring my bike everytime I do this when I was young. Right now, I can't bring a bike because it is too big and heavy since I'm already an adult.

". I forgot my wallet." I groaned in frustration.

Well, never mind. At least I'm out of that house. I continued on walking and stopped when a car beeped behind me. I turned around and I almost cursed when it high beamed and my eyes got blinded by the light.

Now I really want to curse when I saw Luhan going out of his car. I rolled my eyes and started walking. I don't care if I can't eat, as long as I'm far from those people, I'm fine being eaten by the dark.

"Seohyun!" He grabbed my arm so I can face him. "I've been so worried." He said and cupped my face.

"I'm okay. You can leave." I removed his hands on my cheeks.

"Don't tell me you're breaking up with me?" He said which gave me a hint.

"What a nice suggestion!" I smiled. "I'm breaking up with you."

"What?! If you don't want to see your family then I'm here." He sighed. "You like to escape, huh?" He held my hand. "Then we'll escape together."

I widely smiled with his idea. "Where will we stay?"

He frowned at me. "Seo Ju Hyun, I'm just kidding. We can't run away. That's your family." He pointed at our house. "You should consider their feelings."

It made me roll my eyes. "Then go away! I don't need you!" I shouted.

I was so excited then he'll tell me he's just kidding. Argh! If only I can steal his car and leave him here.

"Hey! Wait!" He grabbed me by the arm again but I punched him nonstop on wherever my hand landed.

I shouted when he lift me up and opened the car. He dropped me on the seat and he started driving. I keep on shouting but he seems cool with it so I showered him with punches.

"We'll die if you keep on doing that. Stop now, please." He calmly said while shielding his arm.

"I don't care! That's what I want anyway! I want to die!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter