eerhT

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And my worst nightmare is happening today.

"Close your eyes. I'll now put the eyeliner." The make-up artist said and I followed.

I will celebrate my 18th birthday today. Yuri is sitting beside me while a hair dresser is curling her hair.

I have two clothes to wear today. The first one is a pink gown that dad chose because he said it is the color of innocence. And the one that I'll wear after the program is a black, off-shoulder jumpsuit which is the one I chose.

"Done!" The make-up artist shouted so I opened my eyes.

My hair is curled and my bangs were swept at the side, like the hair of the little mermaid. And I'm wearing a tiara that I will remove after the program and when the after party starts.

Yuri and the gay designer helped me in wearing the pink gown. I like it. I suddenly remembered my 7th birthday. I rolled my eyes to erase my thoughts especially when I'm seeing a witch on my mind.

"Let's take a picture! I'll post on instagram." Yuri excitedly said and we smiled for a picture.

The program started. When the mc called my name, I confidently walked at the center to sit in front of everyone. I smiled widely because some of them are calling me and taking some pictures. I don't want to look ugly on those stolen shots.

After I looked at my left side, I turned to my right and I saw Luhan. I giggled at him and he winked at me. I also saw dad and Yuri with our relatives. I waved at them. And at last when I reached the stage, I waved in front and sit on the chair that was assigned for me.

The program started and all I did was laugh at the messages of my friends. I'm laughing because they are all crying while telling me how lucky they are to have me in their lives. And the last girl that will say her speech, is none other than my precious sister.

"I always tell you this everyday and this day is not an exemption, I love you." She giggled and it made me laugh. "I love protecting you. I love it when I make you smile. I know what you're feeling right now. I will always be here for you. I will always listen to you and I will always put you first before anyone else." She went near me to hug me. I wiped the tear that escaped my eyes.

"You're the only one who made me cry." I whispered on her ear.

"My pleasure." She teased before going back on her seat.

The mc announced that the next part will be the 18 roses.

My first dance is my dad. He playfully turned me around before starting the dance.

"You're indeed my daughter. You're so beautiful. Whenever I look at you..." He trailed off and cleared his throat. I know what he'll say next. That I look like that witch. "Juhyun, I hope you forgive me for every decisions that I've made. I hope you forgive our situation. You deserve to be happy. You are my daughter. I love you." He said before giving me to the next guy.

I know what dad is talking about. I wanted to tell him to stop apologizing because it is not his fault. I wanted to comfort him but I know I can't. How can I give comfort if I don't have that myself? I just gulped to stop myself from crying.

And on my last dance, Luhan walked and my cheek using the back of his hand before putting his hands on my waist. We started swaying according to the beat of the music. I didn't talk nor smile because all I'm thinking right now is what my dad is feeling. I just let him look at me and I also look at him.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked and it made me frown. "I know you want to cry. You can always cry on me." He sighed. "You're like a rose. You're beautiful and you attract a lot of people but the one who'll pick you will hurt himself because of your thorns." He smiled, still looking deep into my eyes. "I don't mind bleeding. I'm willing to lose my blood just to have you." He let go of my hand and the mc announced that it's time for the food.

I'm not assuming but I know how to read between the lines. I clearly understand what he just said. I just hope I'm wrong. I'm comfortable with him. I'm not yet ready to let go of him if ever he'll confess to me.

I spent the whole night going to different tables to take pictures and also to make sure that they're enjoying, although I don't care if they're not.

The program is done and the after party will start so I asked Yuri to accompany me inside the dressing room so I can change into my jumpsuit.

When we got out, everyone is drinking alcoholic bevereges while dancing in the trance of music. I shouted and everyone welcomed me by giving me some tequila.

I'm currently drinking a whiskey that someone gave me when I felt an arm s on my waist. "Slow down, please. Don't drink too much." I giggled because Luhan's mouth tickled my ear.

"Don't worry. I have high tolerance!" I said and faced him. "You should drink." I gave him the glass of whiskey that I'm holding and he drink it straight.

I clapped my hands after he finished it.

"Body shots!!!" Someone shouted from the back then they pull me.

I shook my head while laughing. "I have a boyfriend!" I shouted and smiled after I drink a glass of vodka.

"No excuses!" Bora said and waved h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter