eviF

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up as I heard soft snoring sound beside me. I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Luhan. What a sight! He's like a child while hugging a pillow. He can hug me but he chose to hug the pillow. He's a real gentleman.

I sat straight and stared at him for a while. I know one day, I'll break up with him for a lot of reasons. First, I won't go too far for a relationship because I'm not a believer of love and marriage. Second, he'll probably fall in love with me and I will hate him for that. And lastly, he deserves someone better. Someone who knows how to love and will show him what true love is.

He is too good for me while I'm too bad for him. We contradict each other a lot and it's not fine.

"Good morning." He suddenly said as he slowly opens his eyes.

"What's good in the morning?" I sighed and got up.

He chuckled and followed me as I got out of his room. "We have classes." He said so I turned to look at him.

"I will not go." I shrugged my shoulders. "You can go if you want." I added as we both go to his kitchen.

He put out a box of cereals, a bottle of milk, two bowls and spoons. "We should go, Hyun. We'll have an exam next week. It will be hard to catch up, you know."

He offered me a seat and he started eating cereals. "You can go by yourself. I'll stay here." I said before eating.

He sighed and nodded. "Alright." Then his phone suddenly rang.

He stared at me first. "I'll put it in loudspeaker." He said before tapping his phone.

"Luhan?" I stopped from eating when I heard the voice of my sister.

"Yuri. Good morning." He started while his eyes are still fixed on me.

"My sister is missing. Dad is panicking right now. He fired all the guards and maids because they didn't look out for Seohyun. Can you help us look for her?" She sobbed after talking.

"Don't worry." He started so I shook my head, trying to tell him to not tell her where I am. "She's with me. Stop looking for her. Tell your dad to drink his medicines and stop stressing himself." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Thank goodness! We're so worried. Please take care of her. Please tell her that we are really sorry. This house will never be home without her."

Luhan is still staring at me so I looked away and continued eating.

"I will tell her. Bye. Take care." He said before ending the call.

I sighed after finished eating the bowl of cereals. "You should've said that you know where I am instead of telling her that I'm with you." I looked at him and he raised his brows.

"Why? Atleast they know that you're safe." He shrugged his shoulders and stood up to wash the dishes.

"Dad will get angry. He doesn't like the idea of me with a guy." I also stood up and helped him.

"So you care..."

"Of course I care! What do you think of me?" I sarcastically said then I remembered that he needs to go to school. "Luhan, I'll handle this. Go take a bath since you need to go to school."

He nodded and did what I say.

After I washed the dishes, I went to the living room and turn on the TV. After few mintues, Luhan got out from his room. He is just wearing a plain black shirt, pants and a pair of sneakers.

"You look so fine, boy!" I teased and he smiled.

"I always look fine." He is fixing his hair so I went near him.

I suddenly want to go with him. I don't want to be left behind in this lonely place. I have an idea! I can stroll around later so I won't feel bored.

"Is your perfume called attrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter