nevelE

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Amber parked her car, we immediately get out. We're late! I woke up late because our boss asked me to check all the works of our team. Being a group leader is freaking hard especially if you're handling these weirdos.

"! I need to reapply my blush-on, you two can go ahead." Seulgi said and ran before Amber can even lay a finger on her.

I laughed when Amber cursed her. We saw Taekwoon and Baekhyun at the entrance. Taekwoon looks annoyed while Baekhyun is busy with his phone.

"Hey!" Amber greeted which made them look at us.

"Aish! You should've told us that you'll be late for an hour." Taekwoon's temper is running high again.

"Oops..." I whispered when he already walked.

We followed them and saw the bride and groom roaming around to talk with everyone in each table.

We failed to attend the ceremony so we decided to just go at the reception since it will be awkward to go inside while the ceremony is on going, it will make us look bad.

"I'm hungry. Did you eat?" I asked as soon as we found our table.

"Nope, we waited for you." Baekhyun answered and told us to wait for Seulgi so we can all go together to get our food.

"Oh! The old man is here!" Amber pointed at the principal architect of our firm who's seriously talking with the other managers.

Seulgi arrived so we all got up to get our food.

After we're done eating, Baekhyun and Amber began judging the clothes of the other visitors. They said some were over dressed while the others look like they just picked a random dress in their closet and wore it.

Our phones beeped at the same time so we all grimaced, knowing that it's a message from the Principal. I knew it! He messaged us that we'll have a meeting later.

"Aish! I thought we can go clubbing tonight! That old man is a life ruiner." Amber groaned in irritation.

"We can go out after the meeting. Let's meet him first." I said and they just all shrugged it off.

I love parties alright but since I started working, I learned to prioritize my work first. Maybe because I've been partying throughout my teenage life that I got tired of it now.

"Hey guys, sorry if I didn't approach you earlier. I was stuck with my relatives." Minho appeared behind me and asked if I can join him on the other table.

"You should put a label first so your relatives won't question." Seulgi commented so I grimaced at her.

I stood up and followed Minho. I saw the newly weds laughing while talking with the others. Minho interrupted and it made me nervous.

"Everyone this is Seohyun." He said which made all of them shocked.

They welcomed me warmly and I feel so shy. They are so nice.

"Where did you grow up?" His mom asked after I sat.

"I grew up in Seoul with my father and sister." I cautiously answered.

"Oh, a city girl." Minho's sister said before drinking her wine. I'm not being sensitive here but I can feel something on her.

"Minho has been talking about you. I want to thank you for inspiring him to go to work everyday." His dad's deep and sincere voice made me blush.

Minho got his soft features on his angelic mother while he got his manly built on his serious father.

"Minho-oppa, you should marry already. Oppa already married and unnie will marry next next year. You need to marry next so I can accept Taemin's proposal."

His younger sister is really getting on my nerves. How old is she by the way? She talks like she'll die early. Why does she need to marry in an urgent manner?!

"Naeun, stop it. Don't rush him." Her older sister said and I wanted to thank her.

There's always a black sheep in a family. In their case, they have Naeun while my family has me. I won't deny the fact that I'm a not-so-ideal daughter but at least I know respect. She looks so good but her personality isn't. Maybe I'm judging her too hard or maybe she's just bratty because she grew up having everything.


After we changed, we gathered inside the office to talk with the president. He came inside when all of us are settled.

"I want to congratulate you guys because your group is better than the others. It's really true that Asians are hardworkers." He started.

Amber coughed and we all know what that means. We usually fake a cough whenever he says something offensive, funny or random.

"Earlier, Minho's sister talked with me. She asked if I can recommend a group to handle her house and obviously, I mentioned your group. I already arranged the papers, you'll go to Korea next week."

My mind literally went blank after he said that. What the heck?! I'm not sentimental but this place is my new home, as much as I miss my family, it's still not so appealing for me to go back there!

"Sir?" I stood up. "You agreed without our consent?"

It's a good thing that he's korean so I can speak to him without stuttering. I'm fluent in english but it's better to converse using your mother language so you can express what you really want to say.

"What do you want me to do? Ask the british group to go to Korea?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter