enO

It'll Always Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drank my fifth shot of vodka while dancing in front of my current boyfriend, Myungsoo. He's holding my waist and I'm encircling my arms on his shoulders.

It's Yuri's birthday, my older sister, so we decided to have a pool party inside the house. Our parents won't mind. Dad is busy with work while mom is with her second family.

Yes, they're divorced since I was 14. I didn't mind. It's better that way. Dad saw mom walking around lotte world with this guy then dad asked mom about it. At first, she denied it. But when she got pregnant, she decided to tell dad about it. Dad is so hopelessly inlove with her so dad didn't want to let her go but she pleaded, and it made him set her free. I hate her so it's just right for her to get out of our lives. She's a life ruiner!

"I love you, Hyun." Myungsoo whispered while hugging me as we slowly danced on the mellow music.

I frowned and pushed him.

"I don't need your love, bye." I said laughing before leaving the pool.

I'm not into love. In this life, it's either you play wisely or you'll lose this game.

"Where's Myungsoo?" Yuri-unnie asked when she saw me grabbing a towel.

"I broke up with him." I shrugged my shoulders and head inside my room to take a bath so I can change into my pj's.

I remembered it clearly. I remembered how mom told dad and us how much she loves us. I guess that's how she loves people, to the extent that she'll ruin other people's lives. She won, and unfortunately, dad lost. He didn't look for someone because, just like what he told us before, our mom is the only woman he'll ever love. Such a loser.

The party is over. Yuri is very drunk so I made fun of her first before escorting her to her room.

When I got out, I saw dad massaging his temple. I went to him and kissed his cheek.

"I told you to behave. Where's your unnie?" He asked before removing his eyeglasses.

"Sleeping. She wanted to celebrate her birthday. You're not here so..." I bit my lip to stop myself from continuing.

"We'll have dinner tomorrow to celebrate her birthday. I told you that I'll be very busy today." He reasoned out.

"Ok. Goodnight." I said and went inside my room to prevent hearing his naggings.

I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of missed calls from Myungsoo. He's so persistent, I don't like it. I don't like softies. I'm not into love and I've told them that since day one! I don't know why some are still hoping that they can change me. Nobody can change me, I was born alone so I'll die alone. It's better to not try at all than try to love the wrong person, just like what had happened to my parents.

I the television to watch a movie, I'm not yet sleepy. I planned to go out but dad is still furious about the party earlier. I'm a night owl. I used to escape by the window but dad made sure that I'll not do it again by asking the guards to always look at my window every now and then to make sure that I'll stay inside my room.

While I was watching a zombie eating the intestine of a guy, my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw an unknown number. I cancelled the call and threw it beside me.

It rang again so I answered it with irritation.

"HELLO?!" I shouted.

"Hi." I can sense that he is flirting.

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry you must be mistaken."

"It's a mistake if you're not Seohyun." He said my name slowly.

"I don't flirt on phone. Bye." I said and ended the call.

He is just like all the other guys out there. I'm good at flirting, I admit but I don't flirt with someone that I can't see. If he likes me then meet me personally, I'm willing to play but I know my limit. If it's being too much, I'll quit right away. They are afraid of me since dad is working in the government. They think that if they'll annoy me, dad will sue them or even threaten them. Fools!

 

 


"Babe it's time for school!" Yuri removed the pillow from my face and opened the curtains.

I opened my eyes and was blinded by the sunlight.

"I'm still sleepy!" I threw my pillow on her but she caught it.

"I'm also sleepy! Come on! Dad is waiting. Take a bath and just eat inside the car." She said and went outside.

With the mention of my dad, I got up and head inside the bathroom. I don't want to stress him because they say old people are prone to heart attacks especially if it's about their children.

I hurriedly went down after I finished preparing. I saw Yuri with her phone and our maid looking at me.

"Screw first day of school." I said and got her attention.

She stood up and eyed me from toe to head before saying, "Dad is waiting. Let's go!" She said and drapped her bag on her shoulder.

I carried my handbag and followed her. The engine of the car is already on and dad is on the driver's seat. He shook his head when he saw us.

"You should've not waited for me. Usually on the first day of school, they don't do attendance." I said and look for my phone inside my bag.

"You're not paying for your tuit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter