NOT Part of the Plan

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

Throwing you a very long update..

************************

 

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"LET'S ROLL!" Once Dara said those lights were in an instant.. Then the girls look for a spot where they can safely land and hide from Sang-ho's men.. Outside the room gun shots are heard already..

 

 

"KILL THE PARK'S NOW!! FIND THE GIRLS AND KILL THEM!! JUST LEAVE RED PARK ALIVE AND BRING HER TO ME!!" Miryo ordered the moment he saw Sang-Ho saw on the ground. He check his body if he was shot but seeing he was just knocked out he sigh in relief.. Then a series of gun shots was heard on the other room..

 

 

The girls smirk upon hearing Miryo ordered. What they didn't know all those who are tied up on the other room are Sang-Ho's men. The plan that save their entire family.. The plan that Sang-ho carelessly fall onto..

 

 

[FLASHBACK - THE PLAN]

 

 

"What's the Plan??" Jazz asked while all their men are cleaning up the mess the girls made.. While CL & Minzy are also doing their job.. They know already the plan so no need to join them already.

 

 

"The boys and some of our men will stay here and watch this place except Appa, Jazz Oppa, Alex Oppa & Chase Oppa... We need them to monitor all our moves at home.. Prince is taking over the Mansion.. I already instructed him to not touch Sang-Ho's men yet who's lurking in our place. All our property are heavily watched by Sang-Ho's men as of the moment that's why I bought new mansion and apartment.. We girls will just follow you at the new mansion because we need to go the apartment first.. Prince already asked the two idiots to hack the tech room in our mansion to our new place for easy access to everything.. While you are at the mansion you just have to watch out for the tracking devices of everyone. The capsules you took before you got kidnapped are actually a tracking device and to know if you are still alive----"

 

 

"You mean, you knew all along that they will take us??" Teddy cut her off..

 

 

"Neh.. But I made sure that...." Dara simply said..

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL DARA PARK!!!! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL US ABOUT IT??!!" Teddy shouted and didn't let his sister finish whatever she wants to say...

 

 

"WHOAH!!! CALM DOWN OPPA!!" Dara yelled as well..

 

 

"OK! You two cut it out! There's not time for this brother and sister fighting AGAIN! Now put it aside for the meantime and finish telling them the plan Dara!" Bom said with a bit of a higher tone this time..

 

 

"YOU & I will talk after this!" Teddy said while looking at Dara.

 

 

"Yea, yea.. Ok as I was saying before Oppa interrupted me.... Everyone already drunk the capsule except me and Bommie.. I can't take one because of my condition but i'll bring one for myself and bommie she doesn't want to take one, she said she will just attach it to her body.. The capsule will know your vital stats so if one got hurt Appa and Oppa's can tell us your condition and even Minzy since she will hide her gadgets here also.. Then after, Minzy will take care of it on how to remove that from your body once we are done here.. So for the plan..." Dara stopped and do a breathing exercise where Jae squeezes her hands for support..

 

 

"Gadgets & Weapons are already prepared outside.... My men already hiding all the weapons around the warehouse for us to be used.. They will tell you where they hide it so that when you need one you know where to get it. Your own men/guards are outside also and they know what to do.. Ask them.. Though I want all of you to go home with us, you can't.. The Mansion is heavily watched out by Sang-Ho's men.. I don't want to take risk of us being caught that we were able to save you.. We need Sang-Ho.. We need to stop this.. And the best thing to do is guard this place to make sure no one will report anything to Sang-Ho.."

 

 

"How about those Sang-Ho's men you didn't kill?? When they woke up what if they inform Sang-ho instantly??" YG said.. Others nodded as well..

 

 

"They won't be able to do that.. Minzy are already putting a very thin choker on them.. A chocker that will kill them instantly if they decided to ruin our plan.. There's also a gadget that was plastered at their back, one mistake and they will blow up. Those dead men will be replaced by our men and pretend to be Sang-ho's men and each of it will be in every corner of the warehouse and also be beside each group.. It will be all of you who will hold the detonator if we really need to blast this place but Teddy Oppa will be the one who will give signal if you need to blast them but please if we can avoid it much better.. There is also a device that our men will be holding for the chocker, that's for a silent kill.. And also CL is planting a hidden camera right now so we can watch everyone at home. Appa and Oppa's will inform us from time to time the movement inside and outside the warehouse until we got Sang-Ho.." Dara said...

 

 

"So how can we do that without being noticed?? Remember we are tied up and if we left then Sang-Ho will find out.." Jazz said...

 

 

"Sang-ho's men will replace your position..... Jarred Oppa....*sigh*" Again Jae squeez her hands and lean to give her a kiss on her forehead and then places his hand on her shoulder.. Her other Oppa's tried to calm also upon hearing Jarred's name again...

 

 

"Sorry.. As I was saying, Jarred Oppa made a lot of prosthetic mask disguises for everyone. They all look like us. This is for future use and now we will be using it.. I want all of you to remove your clothes and let those Sang-Ho's men wear it and they will wear the mask to make them look like you.. Your men has your clothes for you to get change and everything you will need.. Once done, our men will guide you where you will hide.. Teddy Oppa, since you are hurt you will take charge in giving orders and your men will give you a small monitors where you can watch also what's going on inside.. Oppa, i trust you on this... Our men are already surrounding the entire warehouse. They are on the hill with sniper on them.. No one should escape from your eyes this time.. There are two groups surrounding the warehouse, one is in a bit lower ground and one is on a higher ground.. Teddy Oppa, you will be at the higher ground while Sanghyun will be just below you to take over on the lower ground and listen to your intruction. Sanghyun, don't you dare join their hand to hand battle or I swear you will get a good beating from me and Bommie instead.."

 

 

"Hey, I can fight!" Sanghyun protested but all the Park's just glare at him..

 

 

"Sanghyun, you may be a fighter but you are still our dongsaeng! If you don't want me to knock you out tomorrow you better behave and listen to me! Are we clear?!" Teddy said with so much authority..

 

 

"So unfair.. So why is Minzy our MAKNAE will be joining them?? That's so unfair!!" Again Sanghyun exclaimed and emphasizing the word MAKNAE..

 

 

"As much as we want Minzy to stay behind also, she can't... For sure Sang-ho will need the four of us tomorrow. He will not take chances of living one alone. He needs everyone so he will not worry that someone will chase him after this.. Now do you understand??!! You stick with the plan or else I'll bring you home tonight with us instead!!" Bom said this time making him pout..

 

 

"So we are done with Sanghyun.. For the others you will all hide also in the lower ground for the meantime.. Once you spot Sang-ho and his other men make sure to guard already all the possible exits.. And once you hear my signal that's the time you will take Sang-Ho's men down.. Make sure that no one escapes from your eyes.. Don't kill Sang-Ho, if he is running away make sure to just shot his legs.. I need him alive, but if all went bad I'll kill him myself.." Dara said..

 

 

"Can you not just leave once we already got Sang-ho in our trap? Can you do that for me?" Jae said..

 

 

"I can't.. Once we are inside we will just try our best not to get hurt and all of you have to make sure to get inside safely.." Dara said..

 

 

"NO! Once Sang-Ho is inside, you have to get out and will take care of him! Jae, Yoochun, Jay, Minho, Donghae & Eunhyuk will be the one to take lead for an inside attack. Seungri, Junho & Onew will be the one to manage the outside.. Each of you will have a man with you.." Teddy said..

 

 

"FINE!! By the way, some of your friends will come her also for back up but others will remain in Seoul to watch other Sang-Ho's men.. Prince will be the one who will take over in their. Jazz Oppa just talk to Prince about it.. Now we will just talk on the ear piece.. You all make sure your ear piece is working properly.. Remove your clothes and let those men wear it.. Now Move!" Dara said... Then call one of her men..

 

 

"Hae-wa! I need a dead man on Black's spot. Shot him also to where Oppa was shot.. Undress them now and get the clothes from the boys. Make sure that they do like them.. Make sure the bruises also on the mask are believable!" Dara instructed as she scan the place..

 

 

"LET'S ROLL!" Once Dara said those everyone move as quickly as they can..

 

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

 

Everyone can hear now is a series of gunshots outside the room and the girls are still in 2nd floor of the warehouse hiding and looking for gadgets they can use..

 

 

"Minzy, any stuff placed in here?? Can you check? I only have a gun on my hand and it seems it's not loaded enough.. It would be too dangerous to go out there with only 1 gun and nothing else.. Where is my Katana?" Dara said as she is hiding at the pillar just like the other girls. Everyone can hear each other conversation but some can't pay attention much coz they are busy fighting already..

 

 

"I'm gonna check! Katana's are in the other room where we thought we will be put together with the boys. All most of our stuff are there including our own guns.." Minzy said but before she could say something someone butted in already.

 

 

"Don't move from where you are. We will be there inside as soon as we can. We are still stuck at the front! Just wait and don't go out if you don't have any weapons with you... !! They are a lot!!" Jae said.. But Dara ignore him.. She is thinking possibly ways to get to Sang-Ho while Minzy and CL keep looking around to check where are some of the weapons are..

 

 

"Boss, Park's are o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter