DARA'S MOOD

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to give you all a little bit of fun.

This should not be part of the story but since I want you all to have fun I included this.

Sorry for the error if there's any.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

Jaejoong found her wife at the kitchen eating Ice cream. Everyone thought that she went back to her room. The veranda is just near the kitchen so Dara was able to hear them clearly. It took hours and hours before Dara allowed Jae to sleep in their room. Just mentioning the magic word, he is forgiven in an instant.

 

 

"Come on Angel... I am sorry... I will bring you to the Ice cream parlor tomorrow and you can eat all the ice cream in there if you want.. Just don't kick me out from the room please.." Jae said doing his aegyo to her which he didn't know the Park's are at the door watching them. They are trying not laugh at Jaejoong because there would be a possibility that a bomb will explode if they will interrupt. Let's say they consider Dara as of the moment a ticking time bomb. Set her off and you are done. She'll blow up right infront of you.

 

 

"OK! Deal! I just want a vanilla ice cream! Tell them to prepare a lot of it! Arasso??" Jae and everyone just look at her. Then she walks away and went to their room this time.. She saw her family on her way out but ignore them.

 

 

"Talking about mood swing, Dara noona is topping the charts. If mood swings is like an album, she will get a PERFECT-ALL KILL in just a short time!" Thunder said which earn a laugh and a nod from their family.

 

 

"VANILLA ICE CREAM is the answer after all! I have to take note of this... This will save my from being beaten by her.." Yoochun said and again everyone nodded..

 

 

"Well, just a reminder to everyone.. If the Vanilla Ice cream can calm her down, it's also can be the reason of your death! So NEVER EVER TOUCH HER VANILLA ICE CREAM or else we will all wake up IN HELL! Now, remind everyone to always check the freezer if there is still VANILLA ICE CREAM! I don't want to experience running away for my life! Got it??" Teddy said. Everyone nodded except for one who just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I'LL BEAT HER BEFORE SHE COULD KILL ME! NO ONE MESSES WITH BOMINATOR!" Bom said confidently.. Out of all them, she was the least afraid of her. There are only moment she is afraid but it was nothing to her.

 

 

"She's pregnant Bom. May I remind you." YG said because apparently BOM doesn't care about her condition. She doesn't want to spoil her like everyone else are doing. Well sometimes she does but not to the extent on how she was being spoiled by her family from YG down to her right hand man Prince.

 

 

"I know that. No need to remind me! Anyway, I'll just go to my Baby Minkki. Wanna know what does my little dongsaeng up on to her mind nowadays.. It's freaking me out already, as she spend her vacant time at the lab and tech room this days.. Oh which remind me, when the hell does my maknae's going back to school???!! The 3 already skipped 1 year in school!" Bom said. Then Thunder suddenly sneak out and run to his room and no one did noticed it.. He hates school, actually the 3 hates school.

 

 

"Oh! Now that you mention it.. Sanghyun???" YG was about to ask him question but apparently his gone already.. While Chaerin is slowly trying to sneak out.

 

 

"Where did he go?? He was just here awhile ago.. Aigoo, this kids.. Chaerin-ah?? Where do you think you're going??" YG asked as she was caught already trying to sneak out..

 

 

"Aammm.. I just want to go to Dara Unnie.." CL said with her cute cat eyes..

 

 

"Really??? May I know if you three are done with the application form for school this coming semester??" Jazz asked this time.

 

 

"Aaammm.. Let's talk about this tomorrow Appa! BYE!" CL said as she run away from her family and just decided to go to Minzy.. Jazz was about to yell at his daughter for always avoiding this topic but Bom's voice startled everyone.

 

 

"CHAERIN-AH!!!!!!!! NO ONE WILL SKIP SCHOOL THIS TIME!!! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! OR YOU THREE WILL MEET BOMINATOR ALONG YOUR WAY NOT UNTIL YOU ALL GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!" Bom shouted.. Among the girls Bom being the oldest is surely wants them to atleast do something normal. They want them to experience school like how she and Dara was able to survive the University. The reasons why they need to go back to school because of all the businesses they need to handle. And the maknae's have to learn something from school also so that they can run other companies without their help anymore. Even if Chaerin and Minzy are already helping in running the business they still have a lot to learn since they are still being guided by Dara.

 

 

"Aigoo!! Those kids will be the death of me.. They said they want to do home schooling instead.. If I let them do that for sure they will slack off. But I already told them it would be better if they go to school like the normal kids. We will just probably enrol them and talk to the school head. We will send them all to one of the top school. Jaejoong talk to you brother as well, he hasn't finished his schooling also. So far, I have Chaerin, Minzy & Sanghyun in our side. For the Lee's side, since you are in our care already I have Seungri, Changmin & Taemin so far.  I will check again who else hasn't finished University yet. So we could enrol them in one school. So atleast the boys can protect our girls." YG said..

 

 

"Don't worry about Seungri & Changmin, just enrol them. If they say no, just tell me and in just a matter of minutes they will change their minds. Right Yoochun?" Jae said as he eyed Yoochun..

 

 

"You take care of your brother and I will take care of Changmin.." Yoochun said and both high-fived.. Other's just shake their heads. Trust this two in being brutal with the Maknae's. They are only being saved most of the times when the girls are around especially Dara & Bom.

 

 

"Don't go harsh on them.. So we are done here.. Other's go and have a rest because tomorrow we still have something important to do. We will talk about more in the morning if we will found out who's the traitor. We will just help Chase & Minzy since it would be hard to tap all of them. So this is it. Now go & have a rest. Those who want's to help then just go to the Tech room. It's in the ground floor. Arasso?" Jazz said..

 

 

"NEH!" Everyone said.. Then they start moving. Other's chose to rest while other's at the Tech room to help. Jae on the other hand choose to be at his wife side. He joined her the moment he saw her already sleeping. Jae already got used to it. She slept earlier nowadays. When her back touches the bed, she slept in an instant and a little bit of snores can be heard too. And it's all because of being pregnant. Jae was ok with it because he want's her wife to rest more. He wants her little family healthy esp. Dara and their unborn child. He then comfortably lie down beside her, hug her and kiss her before dozzing of as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter