2NE1 Comeback

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's multiple update so before reading this...

Read the first one Chapter 74...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Author's POV*

 

 

"Bommie-ah............" Dara throw the 3 PT on the floor and started crying... Bom hugged her and started comforting her.. They are thankful that only the four of them live at the apartment. Their personal maid are living infront of them while their guards live besides them... The maknaes heard the crying and went inside panicking. They looked at their Unnies crying their eyes out and then the two was about to go to them but CL saw the PT on the floor. She picked it up and Minzy did as well as she saw one as well. The two gasped upon seeing it...

 

 

"Wh...Who's.. Pregnant Unnie???" Minzy asked as CL is frozen to her spot.. Bom and Dara look at them. They have no intention to hide it from the girls since they are family as well...

 

 

"I...I...am" Dara said and she wipe her tears..... The two gasped again... Both are silent... Dara is worried as hell.. She is so happy to know that she's pregnant. She wants the baby. She is happy that she will be a mother soon but was scare her is the situation they are all in at the moment. With Sang-Ho alive and missing, she knows they are still in danger. But one thing for sure, she will protect her unborn child no matter what.

 

 

Dara is starting to get annoyed as no one is speaking.. She badly wants to know their opinion with regards to her pregnancy...

 

 

"Say something please.... I am getting worried her already... What if Sang-Ho do something to harm us... What if.... My baby" Dara said mumble and tears started to fall in her eyes again.... Then out of a sudden the Maknae's become hyper...

 

 

"Kkkkkkkyyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The two maknaes screamed and started clapping and went to their Unnie to hug her... Dara jump from her bed as she clutch her chest same as Bom. They were shock seeing the girls like that... Didn't they heard her worries about stuff??

 

 

"Unnie, we will have a baby Park... I will take care of her or him, Arassooo???? Don't worry about Sang-Ho.. You have us!! If he hurts you and baby Park! HE'LL BE DEAD IN AN INSTANT THE MOMENT I SAW HIM!" CL said..

 

 

"Unnie, you should always take care of yourself. We need to prepare for the coming of Baby Park!!! If anyone hurt you Unnie & baby Park, I WILL FRY THEM ALIVE!!!" Minzy said dreamingly... The Unnies(yup the 3) widened their eyes to what the MAKNAE just blurted..

 

 

"Since when did you become that BRUTAL?" Bom asked still shocked...

 

 

"Oh, Unnie just now! I already dreaming of frying Sang-Ho like a roasted pig!" Minzy said smiling at them.

 

 

"YAH!!!!" The 3 shouted as they shivers but the mere thinking of a human being roasted alive...

 

 

"Anyway, how's the feeling Unnie?? Let's do shopping already??? What do we need... hhhhmmm..." Minzy said then started thinking of they should do... The Unnies was beyond shock seeing the two excited about her pregnancy. But Dara love seeing the happy face of the two even Bom now who's smiling at them..

 

 

"Oh Unnie... We forgot, it should be Baby KIM right???kekekekekeke" CL teased upon remembering Dara's boyfriend...

 

 

"OHH.. Speaking of that, you have to tell him Dara.. His the father right?? And Dara, don't worry about Sang-Ho, I will make sure he will never or any of his men comes close to you..I will make sure of that! And you will be well protected from now on! So don't you worry too much...Arasso??" Bom said while the maknae's nodded as well.. Dara smile at them..

 

 

"Of course JJ is the father.. Thank you girls.... You know I love you all right??.... Anyway, I have a big favor to ask..... PLEASE!!! Don't tell anyone yet ...... I will tell them after the comeback.. Same to Jaejoong.. If I will tell them now, they will stop me from doing work. We promised the fans for the comeback. So I want to give it to them..." Dara said.. The 2 maknaes frown at her while Bom glare at her..

 

 

"Dara, you are in pregnant! I don't want you to take risk!! And if you are thinking about our career.. Don't worry we won't mind if it will be the end our career.." Bom said and the maknaes nodded...

 

 

"And Dara unnie, if ever 2NE1 will end because of this. I don't mind. I'd rather actually work in Chemical Industry than being an idol. It's more fun there.. Right Minzy-ah???" CL said...

 

 

"Neh Unnie... Even the underground business is cool.. We love you so much so don't think about us arasso. We are fine.. You and your baby is more important..." Minzy said.. Dara cried again after hearing the girls.. She is so thankful to have such a family like them...

 

 

"I know you love me and you will support me... But I really want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter