The Game

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

Christmas and New Year Passed without trouble. They all got a peacful December. The girls was so happy to have their toys and stuff back and most especially the punishment has been lifted. The Orphanage was finished and like what Dara promised to the Halmeoni they take good care of the kids. When the girls are not busy they spent their off and free time at the Orphanage and sometimes the Boys join and help them. Everyone is busy also recording their own song. DBSK, Bigbang & 2NE1 sometimes are all in the Dance studio. The DBSK teach the girls and bigbang some dance moves since all of them are good at it. Other sometimes get busy with other stuff like tv guesting, CF shooting or busy in Drama. But what they like most is joining the girls in Clean Up Project. Since 2NE1 can't say no, so they let the boys tag along. Weird isn't it, boys tagging along instead the girls should do it. Teddy & Dara are always in tandem making the whole Korea know that the great Park's will take down criminals no matter what. Since they gone pretty big, they decided to take down even the top gangs in Korea especially in Seoul.

 

"So the Park's are here.. What made you decide to Pay the Tigers Crib a visit?! You must probably mistaken on choosing to take down Park's? Mine is not that easy." Scarface the leader of Tigers said and smirked. But Dara did the same. They are currently at the mansion of Tigers and they are sorrounded by them. But Dara knew what she is doing. Dara at the front while on her right is Jaejoong and on the left is teddy. They formed a little bit circle and the 3 girls along with Gummy is in the middle. CL is holding her whip blades. She has two now, which is one from each hands. Ready to attack like others. DBSK, BIGBANG, 2PM and some YG Family plus Prince and her other mens are with them. Her four other Oppa's are outside with Sniper with them. Dara didn't allow MBLAQ to come since this is one of the TOP gangs they will take down.

 

"I heard that most of the time and like I always told everyone, Let's see how long you could last if you don't want to accept my offer. I only give 1 chance and if you don't want it then we can't do anything anymore. So are you up to listening or we start eliminating Tigers??" Dara said which Scarface flinched a bit with her coldness. Dara smirked.

 

"So it's true then that Red is one of the vicious, deadly and ruthless gang that ever existed. You seemed to be pretty confident RED PARK! You must have forgotten that you are in my territory. The people you brought is not enough to bring me down don't you know that?? Anyway, before we start I want to hear first your offer." Scarface said.

 

"Well you could say that in this case. FYI, I think I have too much actually with me. Hhhhmmmm. It's seems you are the one who don't have enough men. I can actually take them all down without their help. Anyway, my offer.. Let the girls go and I will spare all of you. Human Trafficking is sure your thing but I DON'T LIKE IT! Stop it and hand over the girls you just kidnapped." Dara said with a deadly tone. She hates men like them who sell girls like as if they are object.

 

"I'm impressed you know my work. I thought my Casino is the reason. Anyway, let's have a deal then. Since you said you can take down my men without others help then do it. BUT it's a SURVIVAL GAME. You must survive and if you do, I will let go the girls and completely stopped this business." Scarface said. Dara just smirked.

 

"Deal BUT you will also free the girls from other countries. You thought I didn't know that you have also from different countries?? Like I have said. I am not stupid when it comes to handling my enemy." Dara said but the moment she said those her family protested.

 

"NO!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO IT BY YOURSELVES!!!" Teddy exclaimed. Dara didn't pay attention to anyone.

 

"YOU WILL NOT DO IT RED!! NO MATTER WHAT!!" Jae exclaimed this time.

 

"It seems your family doesn't trust you much RED PARK. Do they considered you as weakling of the gang??" Scarface said which teddy anger rose up.

 

"Don't worry about them. They will be fine. They just love me that much. Now about the Deal? So how it will go?" Dara asked and keep ignoring the protest of her family. If she will pay attention to them her deadly personality at the moment might loosen and affect her fight.

 

"NO GUNS! Only need to choose one weapon to use and the same goes for my men. AND NO ONE SHOULD HELP YOU. You want to know how many men I have right now that you have to take down?" Scarface said. Dara looked around and she can see some have an evil smile. But in dara's thought she clearly laugh at them, and said to herself in times like this I am next to Lucifer's throne.

 

"Can I just use my two Katana's, my swords?? And don't tell me how many they are just let them come. I won't bother counting anyway." Dara asked. Hoping she will be allowed to use both since she want to end it sooner.

 

"That's is fine with me. So my men can use two weapon then also. Just to be fair." Scarface said and dara's face lits up. Even the 3 girls smile upon hearing it.

 

"OK then. SO we have a deal?" Dara asked started removing the other weapons in her body.

 

"Deal! TIGERS WE WILL HAVE A GAME IT'S CALLED SURVIVAL GAME. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE HER DOWN. THAT'S ALL! THE PERSON WHO CAN TAKE HER DOWN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY MY RIGHT HAND PERSON AND WILL BE PAID A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY! ARE WE CLEAR ABOUT THAT??" Scarface said to his men.

 

"YES BOSS!" The boys look at Dara and all has an evil smile. Dara ignored them and talk to her family.

 

"You don't have to do this!! Sh*t RED!!! I only got you and you are putting yourself in danger right before my eyes!!" Teddy exclaimed. Others are sick worried about her.

 

"Are you still doubting my ability to kill more than a hundred person oppa??" Dara eyed his brother when she answered him back. Teddy just let out a loud groan.

 

"Red, we are not doubting you but we are not sure how good are those men are. Please take back the deals and let us help you." Jae pleadingly said. But Dara didn't budge.

 

"NO. I can handle them. Just count how many are they and watch out for Scarface he might do something against the deal if I went too far from this Game. All you have to do is trust me. I can survive this." Dara looked at Jae and smiled at him.

 

"Red, just be careful but you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter