THEIR MEETING

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

*****************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

 

"WWWHHHHHAAAATTTTTT???!!!!" Dara shouted the moment she heard that her brother was shot... Then she WENT to him and remove the cloth covering his mouth..

 

 

"Oppa, you alright???..." Dara asked worriedly while looking at her brother's pale face but Teddy just nodded and smile at her.

 

 

"UNTIE HIM!! HURRY UP!!! HAE-WA FIND ME ANY HARD LIQOUR!! GET ME ALSO A BASIN WITH WATER!! AND CHECK IF THERE'S HOT WATER AS WELL!!" Dara ordered as she look at the wound on his left leg.. Her brows creased and worry very evident to her face.. Her men started moving knowing exactly what she will do..

 

 

"Hey.. I'm alright.. it's just on one of my legs.. It's nothing.. Don't worked up yourself about this matter.." Teddy said as he doesn't want her sister to worry more about him.. Once he was freed the boys took him and help him to sit. Some men gave the boys water to drink and something to eat to regain their strenght. Everyone now are free and Jae instantly went to his wife side while Dara now is attending to her brother wound..

 

 

"Princess let me handle that.." Alex said as he took all the things from their men.. But Dara seems to shut them out.. Jae then went to her side and hold her hands to stop her from what she's doing. Dara look at him.

 

 

"Let Alex Hyung do it. He is more experienced than anyone of us here and he can do it more faster. And Angel, you do need rest..." Jae said.. Dara then look at his brother..

 

 

"Go.. Stop worrying and let Alex do it.. You have must been tired.." Teddy said...

 

 

"Arasso.. But I'm warning you... I handle wounds gently while Alex Oppa......"

 

 

"AAAAHHHHH!!!! WTF ALEX!!!!" Teddy shouted cutting her sister from talking...

 

 

"Jezz Teddy! This is one rule you shouldn't all forget! Hurt yourselves and I will work on your wounds roughly & painfully!" Alex said after pouring the alcohol on his wounds without warning while knives are currently on a hot basin to sterilize before using it..

 

 

"Told you!... Oppa, who shot you? You remember??" Dara asked while holding her husband hand.. But before he could answer Jazz already answered it for him..

 

 

"They call him Miryo.. He seem to be the boss around here.. Well, if I am not mistaken he must be Sangho's right hand man.." Jazz said.. He was beside him when the guy shot Teddy's legs..

 

 

"That MAN is mine! No one is allowed to touch him!" Teddy said.. Never in his life was he experienced getting hurt like this and he will make sure that man will pay it badly to him..

 

 

"Ok!" Dara said and started massaging her temple and it didn't pass on Jae..

 

 

 

"Angel, you alright?? What are you feeling now????...." Jae asked worriedly..

 

 

"I'm fine... How about you?" Dara asked also since all the boys are badly beaten up..

 

 

"I'm a guy and a gangster this wounds are nothing. I am more worried about you? How are you and our little Kim?" Jae asked.. Dara was about to answer him and tell him about the twins when Bom went to their side..

 

 

"YAH! Can we not do this sweety chit-chat right now because we only have 20minutes left.. Tell them the plan.." Bom said as she really need to ruin the sweet moment of the couple..

 

 

"Oh yeah... JJ will talk about us after all this thing is done.. Anyway... Appa, Jazz Oppa, Alex Oppa & Chase Oppa you will go with us back to the mansion.... Then......" Then Dara told them the entire plan in 10 minutes with foods infront of them to give the boys some strength.... Though there are a lot of objections still Dara was able to make them go with her plans but a little bit changes was also arranged..

 

 

"So that's all... You have to bear with the plans.. No matter what happens tomorrow, no one will interrupt not until you got my go signal.. I know it's very risky but we have to get him and his entire men... Sang-Ho needs me more than anyone from this family. But after this, I will leave my position as the Leader of the Park Clan and transfer it to Black if he will accept it. I will focus more on my family, businesses and as an Idol... but I am not totally leaving the Gangster world. It's already been my life and no matter what I do, I am still a gangster.. I am just leaving the position.." Dara said not as a family but as the Red Park.

 

 

"Just to make you happy, I gladly accept the responsibility as the New Leader of Park Clan. It's time for you to rest. You already took the responsibility that supposed to be mine for long and I am sorry for that Red. I promise this time I won't disappoint you. Just focus on taking care of your own family. But expect me to be still overprotective when it comes to you especially we will have an addition in this family." Teddy said and Dara just smile at her.

 

 

"Madam.. Everything are perfectly done already.." Hae-wa appeared to inform them that everything are set already..

 

 

"How about some of our men? Are you sure they won't be recognized??" Jazz asked this time after knowing the plans. He doesn't want to take risk from any of the Park's family..

 

 

"Yes Boss. We already made sure of that.." Hae-wa said..

 

 

"Good.. Clean up everything here in 5 minutes then go out instantly.. Chase you go and get the things that CL used for the Camera and also make sure the disrupted signals is back.. Those who know what to do, better do a good job! We need to get him this time." Dara said then faces CL and Minzy.

 

 

"Are you done planting everything we need here??" Dara asked..

 

 

"100% done.." The two replied..

 

 

"Bommie how about your men?" Dara asked Bom this time..

 

 

"Already in their position.." Bom said then wink at her..

 

 

"Good.. Since everything are done we can all go now and have a rest.." Dara said..

 

 

"We will just go back at the apartment and no one will go home until Sang-Ho called tomorrow since some of his men are watching the Mansion. For now Prince is taking over the mansion. Appa, you & Oppa's will stay at the new Mansion I bought. It just near our Mansion. We will just follow there after we pass at our apartment. Prince already put all the gadgets needed there. The technical room is alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter