NEW...........

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the errors again.....

**********************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"I warned you all already not to exhaust her. If you don't want her to loss the baby then better be tight on her. You maybe are still my Boss but for now I am talking here as a Doctor. She & the Baby are healthy and strong but one wrong mistake from her, she might loss the baby in a snap. It's good to move aroud and do a LITTLE bit of exercise BUT NOT TOO MUCH.. Give her healthy foods. Fruits and Veggies to be exact. And I want to know, is she taking her Vitamins??" Dr. Han asked as he was called for his service at the mansion. Everyone are at the dining room having lunch and then look at each other curiously.

 

 

"She has vitamins?? She needs it??" Jaejoong asked curiously.. He left her wife in their room sleeping with her personal maid so he could talk to the Doctor.

 

 

"AIGOO!! Way to go being a gangster. I should have known from the start no one knew this kind of stuff. I handed to Dara the prescription of medicines to take while pregnant. Mostly vitamins for her and the baby. The food is not enough, she needs to drink medicines to avoid dizzines and faints as well. I better give you another prescription and you better buy it." Dr. Han said then started writing the medicines that Dara needs.

 

 

"Jazz hyung, Dara hates medicines up until now???" Teddy asked because he knew how her sister hates medicines that needs to be taken orally. Medicines that are injected is fine to her but medicines that needs to take orally, that would take a hell of a battle for them to let her take it..

 

 

"As far as I know she still hates it...You have no idea how we handle her before when it comes to drinking medicines. We even tied her up so she could drink her medicines.. Anyway, so I assume she didn't let us know about her medicines because she don't want to drink any of it.. What shoud we do that brat??" Jazz said.. YG is on a deep thinking for a solution to this LITTLE Problem to them but a HUGE Problem to Dara...

 

 

"She needs to drink medicine whether she like it or not.. Call Prince.." Teddy said.. Then ordered one of the maids to call Dara's right hand men.. YG & Jazz then started talking on what to do with Dara. Jae is thinking if he can persuade Dara to drink her medicines. Minute passed and Prince joined them already.

 

 

"Yes hyung??" Prince asked in an instant once she arrived at the room..

 

 

"Wait.. Me & YG have better plan Teddy.. I know what you are thinking.. If you think Prince can handle Dara, then your wrong... You need a hell a lot of an army to defeat her stubborness..." Jazz said.. Other chuckle agreeing with them..

 

 

"Sit down Prince.. Anyway, we will hire 2 personal nurse for here. Not just a personal nurse but also will be her guard round the clock. Prince, from now on, you will always be by her side.. When I say ALWAYS.. It's round the clock as well. You will have the room beside her, so that when she needed you, you can always be there in an instant. You will NEVER EVER leave her side again like what happened at the hospital.. Dr. Han, get me the best nurse you could possibly get for Dara.. Those who knows how to fight and can be trusted, arasso??" Jazz said..

 

 

"Don't worry, I have lots in our hospital.. But do you prefer a woman or a man?" Dr. Han asked.. But before he could answer the people around them already beat him..

 

 

"WOMAN!!!!" Most of the boys said..

 

 

"HANDSOME MEN!!" The only 3 girls in the room shouted giddily.. Then received a deathly glare from the boys...

 

 

 

"I need men...." YG said ignoring the protest of the boys but before he could finish the girls scream excitedly..

 

 

"YES!!!!!" The girls shouted.. They already been to their own hospital and they already saw how gorgeous most of the men in there.. YG ignored them and before he continue what he is saying he smile evily to the girls which they didn't caught...

 

 

"I need men..........*"ahah"- Dr. Han nodded*............ and I prefer a HANDSOME...........*YES!!!-girls said giddily but YG is not done yet*.................... a HANDSOME GAY!!" YG declared making everyone mouth wide open. YG & Jazz laugh seeing everyone faces. They know a GAY inside the GANGSTER house is a NO-NO. Then slowly the eyes of the girls turned into slits...

 

 

"YYYAAAAHHHH AAAAPPPPPAAAA!!!!!!" Bom shouted making everyone jump of their sit.. Startled by her outburst..

 

 

 

"We can't get a handsome men because you will keep on drooling on them and they may not do their job because of you... And we can't get a WOMAN, for a very obvious reason...." YG said while chuckling and didn't bother to finish his sentence because everyone knew why but the maknae of the entire family wondered also...

 

 

"Why we can't get a woman???" Minzy asked innocently... And Bom who's not in the mood anymore take the liberty to embarrass the boys..

 

 

"Oh Baby Minkki, it would be too dangerous to have a WOMAN in this house rather than us. Especially if the two nurse is not related to us.. With all the testosterone around this house, we might not know what will happen to our dear Nurses.. Wolves are everywhere B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter