CAUGHT HER ON THE WRONG TIME

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Dara's entire family are already experiencing the headache of handling a pregnant woman in just THREE DAYS. The food cravings & her mood swings are the worst of all. The greatest challenge of all is to make their PATIENCE longer than before. Everyone are alternately looking after her in the hospital since everyone is busy. The girls are busy because of their promotions and because they have to practice for their weekly performance. They already informed the public that Dara is resting for the meantime because of exhaustion and will be back soon. They didn't go on public about the death in their family especially the innocent people at the orphanage. 

 

 

Dara had endure a 1 day battle with her family to let her just finish the promotion and after that she will release a digital single and then after she will rest until she gave birth. She was able to convince them but with so many conditions. No more dancing too much. No late practices. Only 3-5 hours a day of practice which would be split in the morning and in the afternoon. She should be home before dinner and so on and so forth. Which she just agreed since she has no choice anyway. The digital single will be used to cover up her pregnancy, each of the 2NE1 will release again their own single. Dara will be the first to release while the bulge is not that big yet and to be followed by CL, Minzy then Bom. By the time Bom will release the single, she already given birth. That would be enough to not let people know about her pregnancy.

 

 

Dr. Han already informed her that she can go home the day after tomorrow. They already remove the IV attached to her because they said she doesn't need it anymore. They will just do more test on her because YG requested for it. He wants to know if it would still be safe for her to do the promotion. Even if everyone already agreed, they still want to know if it would be really safe for her.

 

 

"WHERE IS MY VANILLA ICE CREAM?????!!!!!!!!" Dara yelled, when she didn't see any ice cream on the freezer. She just had the dinner and she's craving for an ice cream again. At the moment the one who will suffer from her wrath would be only Prince since the girls are just finishing the photoshoot for a magazine and will be at the hospital as soon as they are done. The boys will also visit her after their appointments for the day.

 

 

"Princess, what's with the yelling?? Can you stop doing that! Geez, I was thankful that you own the hospital or else we already had been kicked out in here because of your CONSTANT yelling!" The moment Prince said those, a flying spoon met his face.

 

 

"YAH!!!! What was that for??!!!" Prince yelled as he is rubbing his forehead where the spoon landed. But the moody pregnant was beyond mad of not seeing the ice cream she really wanted for the past couple of days..

 

 

"You wanna know what was that for????!! Then I will tell you!! MY VANILLA ICE CREAM IS MISSING!!!!" Dara yelled again. Prince now understand why she's acting like that...

 

 

"Well, Teddy hyung eat it. I guess... Because you were sleeping awhile ago, he decided to have an ice cream but I didn't know he finished it.." Prince told her calmly. He is hoping that she will let it go since it's her brother who ate it. But then again, he was so wrong..

 

 

"HE DID WHAT???!!! Tell Oppa, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM TODAY!!!! OR ELSE I WILL KILL HIM!!! NOW, YOU GET OUT AND BUY ME VANILLA ICE CREAM NOW!!!! Don't ask anyone to buy it! I want you to get it for me!!" Dara shouted again and slam the door hard not waiting for his response.. As soon as he recovers...

 

 

"YAH!! I can't leave you here! YOU KNOW THE RULES!! I WILL ASK SOMEONE TO BUY IT FOR YOU!" Prince exclaimed as he is not comfortable leaving her with their guards only. THe door opened instantly and the fuming Dara was already holding a vase ready to smash it to Prince head.

 

 

"I DON'T TRUST ANYONE TO BUY FOODS FOR ME!!! I will give you half an hour to get my ICE CREAM or ELSE I WILL BURY YOU SIX-FEET UNDER......ALIVE!!!" Dara exclaimed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter