1st Day Dating test

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

*BLAG* *BLAG* *BLAG*

 

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DATING TEST IS ABOUT TO START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL KILL JAE HYUNG IF YOU WILL NOT WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seungri yelled while banging Dara's door... They have been doing it for half an hour already but no response from Dara yet.

 

"Aisht!!! Of all the days to sleep in she chose this day!! What did she do last night for her to wake up late today??!!" Bom exclaimed which Seungri gulped.. While the 2 girls are worried already.

 

"Unnie, why don't we ask for the keys to her door. I am sure Jazz Appa have those." CL suggested while Seungri & Minzy nodded. Seungri is there because he is worried for his hyung. If she will not watch for sure they will torture him.

 

"I tried asking for the keys already but they don't want to give it to me. I already had a fight with Oppa but they still don't wanna give it." Bom said. Disappointed to herself because today her scary persona didn't work.

 

"Noona we will try again.. I will shout again and you three bang the door NONSTOP! Arasso?" Seungri said.

 

"Neh." The three agreed.

 

"Okay at the count of three.......1..............2.....................3!!!"

 

*BLAG* *BLAG* *BLAG* *BLAG* *BLAG* *BLAG*

 

"NNNOOOOOOONNNNNAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KILLING JAEJOONG HHHHYYYYYYUUUUUNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seungri again shouted enough to hear by everyone at the mansion...

 

Dara now woken up from too much banging of the door and heard the last sentence that Seungri said which Dara panicked. She got up instantly and hurt herself because of her wounds which she doesnt mind because Jae is more important. When she opened the door in an instant, she was welcome by 3 girls who's hands is still in mid air about to bang the door again and Seungri who's about to yell again..

 

"What happened???..argh.... Who's killing...ooww... my JJ????" Dara is holding her stomach because of the pain..

 

"Noona are you alright???" Seungri asked worriedly.. The girls are getting worried also.

 

"I'M.......*breath in*.......Fine......*breath out*.... What happened... argh......to JJ?" Dara asked again but sounds in pain...

 

"He is fine..Have you forgotten that today is the start of the Dating Test? You sleep in and the boys are taking advantage of it? They will start in 5 minutes and if you will not watch they will torture him!" Bom said but looking at Dara...  When suddenly a blotch of blood appear now on her jammies and Bom saw this and started panicking...

 

"OH SH*T DARA!!!! You are bleeding again!!! Seungri-ah, carry dara and bring her downstair!! Wait for us there!! All of them are already at the garden! I will call oppa!! PALI!!!!!" Bom shouted which in an instant Seungri carried dara and the girls run as fast as they could to the garden!!

 

When they reached the garden the boys looked at them curiously.. The girls are panting when they faced them..

 

"Appa...*Pant*....Dara.... *Pant*..bleeding... *Pant*...help.... *Pant*...now....*Pant*" CL said while panting..

 

"Say it straight baby, Appa can't understand you." Jazz said in a calm tone and the boys are waiting also including Jae who is also preparing for the 1st Test. When Bom recovered.......

 

"OOOPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARA IS BLEEDING AAAAGGGGGAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted which everyone at the garden jumped from their position because of bom sudden outburst.

 

"WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTT???!!!!" The boys exclaimed. Jae rush inside the mansion upon hearing without even asking where is Dara but since Seungri is waiting downstairs he would be easily seen.

 

"YYAAAHHH!!! APPA!!!!! PALI!!! Unnie is bleeding!!!" Minzy shouted not minding if she is shouting at her Appa. But when they all recovered everyone rushed inside the house and they saw Seungri on their way and was about to call them again..

 

"They are at the living room!" Seungri said... When they reached at the living room they saw Dara lying at the couch while Jae is putting pressure on her wounds to stop bleeding.. Which dara winced in pain...

 

"Alex get the things again and bring anesthesia also....What happened?? Why is she bleeding again??" Jazz asked..

 

"I don't know hyung. Asked the girls..." Jae said without looking at Jazz his eyes is focusing on Dara worriedly. While dara is not looking at them. Seungri and the girls are now standing near Jae and Dara.

 

"We are just waking up Unnie. We keep on banging the door and even shouting. But no response. We stayed like for more than 30 minutes but still no response. Then we do it again but we didn't stop from banging her door and Seungri Oppa keep on shouting that you are killing Jaejoong Oppa that's why she probably panicked and forgotten about her wounds again." Minzy said innocently and the 3 remaining culprits just nod.

 

When everything Minzy said absorbed by everyone at the room, they all look at Seungri or more like glaring at him. The girls are curious to why they looking at Seungri liked that while Seungri is oblivious to the dagger looks the boys are sending to him. Then girls eyes widened upon realization hit them. Who will not panicked when you said your love one is being killed and seungri just blurted it out without even thinking Dara's situation.

 

"Bom, can you take my place for the meantime." Jae said which in an instant Bom did and everyone is looking at him now.

 

"Seungri-ah, come..." Jae look at Seungri and signalling him to come closer which he obliged.

 

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* Jae suddenly hit seungri's head 3 times which Seungri is now rubbing his head.. While others didn't mind. Dara was shocked seeing JJ hitting Seungri. Dara is thinking if they are that close for JJ to hit Seungri like that. Some think of that also while some ignore it because they think he deserves it. Alex now arrives with things on his hands and they started working on her wounds while Seungri is being summoned.

 

"Hyung.. What have i done??" Seungri said while rubbing his head..

 

"YOU IDIOT!! Why did you say those words??!! Are you out of your mind!! No wonder CL beat you all the time because of your stupidity!!" Jae exclaimed which boys just nodded and CL smirked. Seungri & CL are always in each others neck everytime they see each other. The girls ignore them when they are fighting because they know CL can handle him.

 

"Hyung, if we didn't wake her up EVERYONE will be take advantage of the situation and they will TORTURE you!" Seungri retorded.

 

"YAH!! Who said we will torture him?? You are really stupid!! Because of that my sister got hurt again!!" Teddy exclaimed..

 

"Noona..help.." Seungri walked near Dara and whisper for help..

 

"Yah!! Leave my baby panda alone... Maybe they all just panicked when I am not opening the door and beside I told him to wake me up if ever I sleep in. So don't blame him. I am just stupid to forget about my wounds." Dara said and looked at Seungri and winked which he smiled at him..

 

"Stop this...Now, everyone go to the garden to prepare for Jaejoong first challenged. We will start once dara is there.." YG said. Others went out while the girls and their family stayed.

 

"Yah princess can you please be careful from now on and stop moving around. Let your wound be healed first. You are giving us headache already! You are lucky your wound didn't open that much." Jazz said.

 

"Oppa..Mianhe...You know I am not used to getting hurt right? So yea, i always forgot about my wound. If you all didn't spoiled me that much then this things will be avoided.." Dara said while smiling.. Others shook their heads with her reasoning..

 

"You probably do it purposely so that we will stop the dating test, aren't you?? Sorry Rabbit but ain't that gonna happen!!" Teddy said which the girls rolled their eyes..

 

"Yah Oppa..Can you show atleast a little bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter