BOYFRIEND???

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DARA'S POV*

 

Why is the Jerk calling me??... Maybe an emergency better answer it...

 

"Yoboseyo??"

 

"WHO SAID YOU CAN KISS A GUY ASIDE FROM ME??!!!" ooowww..that hurts...

 

"YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!! WHAT WRONG WITH YOU??!!!" I yelled at him.. now the girls are looking at me...aisht!!

 

"WHY DID YOU LET THAT GUY KISS YOU??!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME FIRST!!!!" whoah is he my boyfriend for him to act like that??!!!...

 

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT!!! YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF I KISS A GUY!!" I yelled at him..seriously this guy is getting on my nerves now...

 

"IT IS MY BUSINESS!!!! BECAUSE FROM NOW ON I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! WE WILL TALK TOMORROW!!! DON'T YOU DARE HIDE FROM ME DARA PARK!!!...toot...toot...toot..toot..." wwwhhhhaaattttt???? O.O and he just hanged up on me after telling me he is my ing boyfriend NOW.....

 

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!! Who the hell you think you are to tell me that you are my ING BOYFRIEND now!!!!" i shouted to no one..i forgot that the maknae's are with me...

 

"OMO Unnie!! Jaejoong oppa is your boyfriend now??! Chincha?? Kkkyyyaaaahhhh!!!!!" my maknae is being nosy...aaahhhh... me and my stupid mouth..this will be VERY VERY long night everyone...

 

"YAH!! Dara, i heard you!! What's the yelling all about???" oh great..bom now is inside the room too....

 

"Unnie, darra unnie has a boyfriend now and it's Kim Jaejoong!! Kkkkyyyaaaaahhhh!!!!" even CL is enjoying this?? wwwaaa poor me...

 

"CHINCHA??!!!! Kkkkyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!!" and she screams....i hope no one will barge in our room right for being to noisy...

 

"YYAAAHHH!!! He is not my boyfriend!!!" i am really pissed...

 

"But unnie, you said it awhile ago.." minkki said... and now she feel sad about it??

 

"Look i will tell you the whole story why i yelled like that ok?..so that you will understand me.." great now i have to tell them..so i told them what really happen...and their reaction??? Still didn't change they are still very happy...

 

"Unnie, jaejoong oppa is jealous because of the kiss...hahahahahahahahaha"minzy said..

 

"Unnie, that's the best confession i have ever heard so far.. straight to point Unnie.. you just gain a boyfriend! Kkkyaahhh!" seriously this two kids will get it from me..

 

"Dara, i know you like him too..Don't deny it.. But i don't like the idea of him suddenly telling you he is your boyfriend.. He could have atle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter