OBSTACLES

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Months Passed

 

*JAE'S POV*

 

Here we are at one of Japan's Park while waiting for the Bigbang. We are enjoying the beauty of nature but at the same time worried for our loves ones back in Korea. I am thinking about what me and my friends talked about a month ago.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

"When do you plan to tell Dara about you? She already know about Seungri and Junho." Yoochun said which I give him HOW-DID-YOU-KNOW look. Seeing my look he answered instantly.

 

"I heard them talking at the Mansion. Come on Jae, I never considered you as my guard or even enemy, you are my family and my bestfriend. Please do tell Dara, I know she will listen to you. We may not have been together for so long but I know Dara has a good heart. She knows when to listen. If you will keep it for long dara will not like it." Chun said. Yoochun knew even before they became an idol that Jae is a Lee except the part about Seungri and Lee Soo Man. But a month ago he told everyone about him, his brother and Father and they are fine with it. But he didn't tell them about being part at killing Dara's parents.

 

"You'll be fine. We will help you." Junsu said and the boys nodded.

 

"Don't worry too much. If things got worst, I will back you up. But you have to tell Dara first and let her decide if she wants everyone to know. Arasso? Since she knew already about your Father and until now she is keeping it." Chun said. I just nodded.

 

"How about the Bigbang, do they know that Seungri is a Lee and your brother?" Yunho asked.

 

"Neh. The day I told you about me is the day he told the boys as well. They are fine with, shocked at first but didn't mind after all." I told them which the boys sighed in relief.

 

"That's good then. Just remember this, WE ARE FAMILY and we will always be together." Chun said.

 

"Neh. Thank you. You all are my bestfriends for life!" I told them. I am happy to have them all.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"HYUNG!!" DBSK turned to where the voice coming from and it turned out the Bigbang boys arrived and Seungri is running with arms wide open like a kid. When he reach the DBSK he hugged his brother which Jae just ruffle his hair.

 

"YAH, Jaejoong. You sure he is your brother?? Did you ask your parents if he is adopted??" TOP teasingly said. Which the boys laugh.

 

"YYAAAAHHHH!!!" Seungri exclaimed and pouted. Jae put his shoulder to him.

 

"UNFORTUNATELY, yes he is my brother! But once we are back in Korea I will probably do a DNA test. To make sure again!" Jae teased his brother which makes the boys laugh more.

 

"So much of a being a brother hyung??? I WILL TELL DARA NOONA YOUR SECRET!!!" Seungri shouted.

 

*WHACK* ...... "ooowww" ..... Seungri rubbing his head after being hit again by his brother.

 

"You really are not learning aren't you. RESPECT YOUR HYUNGS! And don't you dare say something to DARA or I will forget you are my brother!!" Jae shouted after hitting him.

 

"Hyung, i was just joking you know!! Why did noona chose you again?? You are very hot tempered AHJUSSHI!" After what Seungri said he run and hid behind between Yunho and Yoochun.

 

"YOU LITTLE RASCAL!!! COME OVER HERE!!!" Jae shouted at the hiding Rat.

 

"Yah Jaejoong stop it! Get used to your brother. That HIS TALENT, To annoy everyone! Now, stop shouting before we catch attention here." TOP said.

 

"Oh how I wish CL is here. That woman would never think twice of killing a PESKY RAT!!" Jae said smirking. Jae can still control his temper when it comes to his brother but CL is sure one of a kind girl. If no one is interrupting her everytime she wants to kill Seungri, he is probably dead long time ago.

 

"YAH!! Why do you always want me to get killed by that cat?!! Are you siding her more than me???!!!" Seungri asked a stupid question which he also got a stupid answer.

 

"NEH!" The boys said at the same time and started laughing walking away from him. They love teasing Seungri. But Seungri pouted and took his phone out from his pocket and dial a number. The boys didn't notice since he turned his back to them.

 

"It's been awhile since we talked to the girls." Chun said which the boys nodded and everyone are now sitting on the grass. As if in cue, they heared a ring and everyone looked at Seungri.

 

*RING* *RING* *RING*

 

Seungri called Dara and put it in a loudspeaker. But when they heard the girls voice. They all got frozen. Dara accidentally answer his call and now included in their conference call.

 

"BOM, CL take the left side of the Alley!! ME & Minzy will take the right side!! WE HAVE TO CORNER THEM!!" Dara exclaimed which the boys are still frozen and processing what's going on. All they can hear is a loud screeching sound of a motorbike and yelling of the girls!

 

"DARA!! The car is on your way get ready!! We will take the alley and followe them behind!!" Bom shouted which the frozen boys are now awaken! Chun suddenly grab seungri's phone.

 

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON??!!" Yoochun shouted which the boys are sick worried for the girls. Thinking they are miles apart and can't do anything to help the girls.

 

"EHHH??" The girls shocked upon hearing another voice which Dara checked his phone and cursed upon realzation hit her.

 

"!! I accidentally answered their call!! Yah Oppa, Hung-up NOW!! Talk to you later!!" Dara said.

 

"NO WE WILL NOT HUNG UP!!! Just get out from there!!" Chun ordered.

 

"WE CAN'T!!! If you don't want to hung up then fine!! Just listen and don't say anything because we will loss our concentration here!!" Dara exclaimed. Chun just pull his hair out of frustration. Then he hand the phone to Jae and took his phone out to call someone.

 

"Don't hang up the phone. Everyone just listen to them. Don't disturbed them, they are in a middle of fight. They might get hurt if we interrupt!" Chun said and the boys nodded.

 

"GIRLS, BE SAFE!" Jae said.

 

"NEH!" They all said. Then they heard another voice but it's on Chun's phone this time on a loudspeaker.

 

"Chun, what's the matter??" Jazz asked.

 

"Jazz hyung, do you know what the girls are doing now and where are they??" Chun said curious if the hyungs know what the Girls are doing.

 

"Wait let me check.............................................." Jazz said and after tracking the girls and seeing where they are. Jazz panicked.

 

"!! They did it again!!" Jazz shouted and dialed a number on his other phone and put to conference call.

 

"THE GIRLS ARE IN ALLEY 8! AND THAT'S THE FREAKIN CRIPS GANG AREA! They are probably taking them down! They are known as drug dealers! Get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter