THE ONE

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

After they take the Tiger's down, some went home and others do the usual thing. This kind of thing is already nothing to them. It's just like one ordinary days. But 1 person is just beyond happy today.

 

"Angel, I have you as a slave for the whole day... So you are not allowed to say NO to me.." Jae said while driving and a wide smile appear on his lips. Dara look at him.

 

"You like that huh.. But I am happy you won... Anyway, we need to pass at one of the car service. We need to change the paint. Also, I need to go home. I don't like my smell.." Dara said. She can't stand the smell of the bloods on her clothes.

 

"We will just pass the car service and we are going somewhere. You can change in the car since you have stuff at the back anyway or you can't wait for a bit until we reach our destination." when Jae said those, Dara's brows met..

 

"Huh?? Where are we going??" Dara asked.

 

"Just relax. It's a surprise and don't ask questions. Remember you are my slave.." Jae said and smirked.

 

"You are having fun with the word SLAVE huh... Should I be scared??" Dara said eyes now formed in tiny slits..

 

"I said no asking questions right??"

 

"AISHT!!!" Dara stuck her tongue out on him...He just laugh at her... After a minute they arrived at the car service. Dara had a long battle with Jae to allow her to get changed at the secret garage and washed a bit. She won and once she's done they changed their car to Bugatti. Jae want's to be at the place as fast as they could. At their whole ride Dara fall asleep probably tired from what she did earlier. Jae just let her sleep and once in a while he look at her.

 

It's already late in the afternoon, when they reach their destination. When he looked at her, he smile and let her sleep more. He carried her bridal style and put her to bed. And Jae prepared his surprise to her. Suppose to be the surprise will be tomorrow since he already asked permission from Park's family especially to Teddy but since he won today's bet then he decided to do it today. Now their vacation turned into 3 days and 2 night instead of an overnight.

 

She brought her to his own house. No one knows about the house he recently bought even Seungri. He wants her to be the first one to see his house.

 

 

Jae cooked dinner for them. Actually a candle light dinner near the beach. He paid someone to help him for the surprise. When everything is done and prepared he went to her room to wake her up but instead welcomed by her already had a shower and wearing only his shirt that looks like a dress to her and showing her creamy legs. The view is very tempting that Jae is doing his best to control. Oblivious to dara, Jae's member is starting to protest little by little.

 

"JJ, I borrowed your clothes. I can't find my bag" Dara said and went near to Jae to give him a quick kiss on his lips and she smiled at him. The kiss was not enough for Jae so she pulled her back and claim her lips. Dara gasped from his roughness but in less than a minute she gave in... They shared a very passionate kiss. Jae hands started to travel and Dara let him. She is ready to give everything to him. But when Jae felt her ness in his hand, he pulled out from the kiss. Dara's brows met.. And Jae give her an accusing look...

 

"Are you making me suffer??" Jae asked while looking at her from head to toe..

 

"What do you mean??" Dara asked innocently but mentally laughing..

 

"YAH!!! Don't act like as if you don't know what I mean..  Why are you not wearing any underwear??!!! OH God Angel... You will surely be the death of me!" After he said those dara burst into laughter...

 

"YAH!!!"

 

"Your face was priceless!!!" Dara again laugh at him.... Since she doesnt want to stop, Jae did stop her. He suddenly pulled her and pinned her to the wall both hands above her head, holding it by his right hand and started kissing her again then went to her neck which he smirked when Dara shivers and started to play her left with his one free hand and he played the other one with his mouth with still clothes on. When he heard her loud moan he stop and look at her. He smirked when disappointment seen in her face. Then he close the gap and whisper...........

 

"You are being naughty Angel.. You will be punished LATER... I want you to wear the white dress I have prepared for you in the other room. Everything was already there including your stuff. I will pick you up in your room in 30 minutes. Arasso?" Then he let her go and looked at the blushing dara.. He hold her hands and lead her to the other room. No words came out from her.

 

"Now get change." Then Jae closed the door and leave her on the other room then he rushed to the bathroom to have a cold shower where dara stayed awhile ago and after he got changed as well. After 30 minutes he then knock to her room. And when the door open, a Goddess welcome him. His eyes widened with a matching Jaw dropped while dara's eyes widened also then her eyes started to form tiny slits. (Refer to the main picture above for their clothes).

 

"YAH!!! Why are you wearing just like that??!!" Dara exclaimed which Jae awaken from his trance.

 

"I thought I bought a simple white dress for you to match the place but I think it became a formal dress... If i stand next to you,I look like nothing compared to you....Are you sure you are human??? It looks like God sent an Angel down the earth." Jae said admiring the view infront of him..

 

"YAH!!! What are you blabbering there!! I am asking you, why are you wearing like that??!!" No response from him.. He is still checking her out...

 

"Aisht I should probably change!" Dara was about to turn around to get change when Jae hold her wrist..

 

"Mianhe Angel... You are really really beautiful and I can't stop myself from looking at you.." Jae sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter