The Start

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just imagine the guy in the picture is Jazz. kekekekeke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

When the girls arrived at the Mansion they are welcomed by their Oppa's.

 

"Princess!!!"

 

"Bunny!!!!!"

 

"Aaaawwww... We missed you so much!!" their Oppa's exclaimed which the girls giggles..

 

"Eeeehhheeemmm...Hello Girls. What are you doing here at this hour? Why you didn't inform us that you are coming? We watched your debut stage. I must say you are all good." Jazz said. The girls smiled at them.

 

"Oppa, prepare a snack. We will just go to our room and just wash and be back. We need to talk and I've got something important to tell you and have favor to ask also." Dara said which her Oppa's look at her curious to what she will say..

 

"Oppa will be back. We will explain later. Arasso?" Bom said.

 

"We will meet you at the library." Dara said. Then the four went to their rooms to wash and get changed. Dara called Jae first to inform him that they went back to the mansion and then called her Oppa's also. She called YG as well and informed him what happened earlier. She asked for a 3 days & 2 nights vacation which YG didn't object. They let them. She told YG also that when they got back they will have a family dinner at YG office. She doesn't want to take the risk to go out for a dinner all at once. YG agreed. She has to talk to them about something.

 

Then girls one by one went to the Library. Their Oppa's are already inside the room with snacks all over the table. Mostly all the girls favorite. Since they missed them, they prepare their favorite foods. They are also closed to the two girls already, they even get to know their favorite food as well.

 

"KKkkkkyyyaaaahhhhh!!! CCCOOOORRRRNNNNN!!!!!" Bom exclaimed while clapping her hands..

 

"YAH!! Unnie, Hwangssabu already warned you not to eat to much CORN because you will gained weight again!!" CL informed bom but she just glare at her..

 

"CHAERIN-AH!! Is Hwangssabu here??? NO, isn't it!! Since he is not here I will take this opportunity and you two better shut your mouth or else I will make you using my CORN!! Arasso?!" Bom said.. Which the maknae's just nodded scared of bom's wrath..

 

"YAH Bunny!! Stop scaring this kids!! You really are something when it comes to CORN!! Aisht!!!" Alex said.. But he smiles.. He misses bickering with the girls... Then Dara suddenly appear on the door and like bom reaction towards her CORN, she also clapped her hands upon seeing her Ramen and Strawberry flavored ice cream.

 

"KKKKkkkkkyyyyaaaaahhhhh!!! RRRAAAMMMEEEENNNN!!!! IIIICCCEEEE CCCRRREEEAAAAMMMM!!! YUM YUM!!!" Dara exclaimed.. Which the boys and the maknae's laugh at her. Dara ignore them while Bom is now busy eating her corn..

 

"They are really cousins!! Tsk Tsk.. We are all ignored because of the food infront of them.. I am glad you two don't shut the people around you when your favorite food is infront of you." Kevin said while looking at the Maknae's..

 

"Well, let's put it this way.. We are FAKE UNNIES and they are FAKE MAKNAE'S... Because it's seems everything is reversed between us. They act like kids while us act more matured than them." CL said which earned a laugh from the boys.

 

"True.. true.. true... I hope these two is not giving you a hard time though.. If yes, tell Oppa and we will take care of them.. Arasso?" Jarred said.. Thee Real Maknae's nodded while the Fake Maknae's are busy eating..

 

"YAH Rabbit, Bunny.. can you please eat carefully.. The foods will not runaway. Are you not eating properly? It looks like you have been deprived of food for a week..." Chase said but was totally ignored by the girls..

 

"Chase Oppa, they are like that when their favorite food is infront of them and expect that they will shut everyone out from their world.. It's just them and the food.. No one else.. We have to wait to let them finish the food before we could talk to them properly.." CL said which the boys just laugh then all started eating whatever is prepared on the table. Then after a couple of minutes the two Fake Maknae's are done eating. Which the two suddenly......

 

*BURP**BURP* the two looked at each other then burst into laughter after burping at the same time even the others joined them.

 

"AAAHhhh!! I am so full!!" Dara said rubbing her tummy..

 

"Me too!!" Bom said also rubbing her tummy..

 

"Yah Unnies, who will not.. You eat most of the corns served and you eat bread and ice cream too while dara unnie finished two bowls of ramen and add up to that she eats ice cream too!" Minzy said. CL and the boys just keep on laughing..

 

"You two look like a pig.. That's the reason why you were called piglets before! You both really love eating.. You don't care messing up while eating.. You are just fun to watch while eating..hahahahahaha" Jarred said..

 

"YAH!! We are not PIG!!!" both exclaimed which the boys and the maknae's laugh at them again..

 

"Enough, now since we are done eating why don't you tell us now what we need to know." Jazz said. Dara totally forgot eat already..

 

"Oh, I almost forgot..kekekekeke" Dara said..Which her Oppa's just shook their heads..

 

"So?? What is it??" Alex asked..

 

"I found one of the Lee's already.." She said simply while her Oppa's stopped from whatever they are doing and got frozen on their spot.. Then dara look at bom signaling her to wake up the frozen boys.

 

"Care to wake them up my dear cousin!" dara said..

 

"My pleasure my dear cousin!" Bom said and winked at her which the 3 girls giggled and cover their ears because they know what will happen..

 

"OOOOOPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted at the top of her lungs really enough to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter