ANYSTAR (BOM)

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

The 2NE1 have been very busy since the day they step on YG Building. Everyday they have trainings. They hardly rest because in few months from now, they will debut and slacking off is definetely a NO NO....But the four girls don't mind because they are enjoying it. Once in a while YG is like a battle ground between the girls and the Bigbang. They keep on bickering with each other if they have the chance. No day pass that TOP pisses off Bom and vice versa...and same goes for CL and Seungri who by the way declared themselves as archnemesis. Dara on the other hand is being treated differently by Jiyong and Taeyang. She find it weird. But have also a fair share of fights sometimes with TOP, Bom, Teddy, Jiyong and other people who gets in her way and pisses her off. While the lovely maknae is always having fun watching them. She and Daesung become instantly bestfriends. The two always place bets who will win for the days battle. Yup, the two call it a battle.

 

"I think bom unnie will win today...She won 3 straight days already..kekekekeke.. You need to catch up dae oppa! I'll go for bom unnie again.." Minzy said.

 

"AISHT! Why does you always choose bom noona! We should exchange..You go for Top hyung this time and I will go for Noona." dae said.

 

"NO!! He is your band member so you should choose Top oppa and same goes for me... I will choose my unnies ALL THE TIME..kekekekeke" the ever loving maknae of 2NE1 declared which Dae just frout (frown & pout remember?)...

 

*BOM'S POV*

 

Is the Alien really infront of me...Or i am just dreaming? Because if not, the World is probably gone crazy. He is just suddenly being friendly and nice to me. Please someone wake me up!!

 

"OW!!" dara pinched me...that hurts....is she a mind reader or did I just say my thought out loud??

 

"YAH!! Why did you pinch me?!"now i know I am not dreaming...because the alien is still infront of me..

 

"Because you look like an idiot staring at him!" dara whisper into my ear so that Top won't hear her..oh crap! how long did I do that??! I heard a clearing of throat and I look at Top..Yup he is the one who did it.. probably catching our attention...

 

"Fatty, heard about you are gonna start the shoot for Anystar today..." TOP said.. I was wrong, ignore what i just said earlier.. HE IS STILL NOT NICE after all.. He still call me fatty...

 

"AND???...."

 

"They say that you have to look exactly like her..dress like her...I just heard about it..." the Monkey said.. Oh did I tell you I am calling him monkey also..Dara allowed me to use that sometimes...we have lots of petnames for everyone actually...kekekekeke.. back to monkey..

 

"AND???..."I said again.. well this is just to annoy him...

 

"I think the moment you try Hyori-sshi clothes they will drop you from that CF and find an instant replacement.. You know why?? Because Hyori-sshi is so y while you is overflowing with fats around your body!! hahahahahahahaha!!!" his digging his very own grave....

 

"EVERYONE!!! Start digging for this stupid aliens GRAVE!!!" without further ado, i put TOP into a deep slumber... i don't need stress, i need to relax.. i don't like distraction so i need that until the entire shoot is done...I put TOP in the center of our practice room.. Get a white cloth and cover his body up until his neck still exposing his handsome face according to him and for everyone to see also who's lying in the middle of the dance floor. Then grab the fake flowers at the side and put it on top of him.. I also added 4 candles around him.. now take that!!

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" everyone is laughing in the room including me...who will no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter