PISSED RED PARK Part 2

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

"YOU KNOW US???" Onew said shocked.. They are wearing a mask and he is amazed how she found out about them but Minho's reaction is different. He knew already that she knows him.. Dara smirked.. She already studied Lee's build so she knows who is she dealing with.. Minho is the easy to identify since he is the tallest among all the boys..

 

"SCARED THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE??? Actually I could have killed you even before! We already crossed paths couple of times! We already talk and do some stuff that you can never imagined!........... It's so funny to see your shocked faces right now!" Dara said with smug look on her face...

 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE???? AND TO THINK YOU ARE ALONE?? Must be emergency since you just came without your dogs trailing behind you!" Minho said and composed himself which irritates dara more...

 

"DON'T CALL MY FAMILY DOGS!!! THEY ARE NOT LIKE YOU A*SH*LE!!! I AM JUST HERE FOR SOMETHING!! Just today you hurt my 2 FAMILY MEMBERS AND A FRIEND!! YOU EVEN ATTACK MY PLACE AGAIN!! I AM NO LONGER GONNA SIT THERE AND JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!!" Dara exclaimed...

 

"We don't know what your talking about! We didn't plan anything yet!" Onew said.. Dara just look at them.. She is running out of patience already..

 

"THEN TALK TO YOUR UNCLE!!!" Dara said...But before the boys could say something two gunshots was heard..

 

*BANG* *BANG* Dara was able to avoid the gunshots. She raised her brows and throw two ninja stars straight to the two mens throat...And more men arrived but Minho stop them..

 

"STOP!!" Minho shouted to their men...

 

"I will make a deal with you RED! Have a fight with my men without using guns! Up to you what you will use but NO GUNS!! If you get out alive then we will let you leave! But if they cornered you or trapped you, then SORRY!" Minho said.. Onew just look at Minho.. Minho smirked.. Dara look at her watch and she only got 30minutes to finish it..

 

*Haven't they know what I have done with the Tiger's..tsk tsk tsk...* Dara's thought..

  

"BRING IT ON!! I ONLY HAVE 30 Minutes left!" Dara simply said.. Minho & Onew was shocked of her confidence. She never think about the deal or anything else, she just simply said YES in a snap.. They looked at her...

 

"WHAT??? I AM NOT RED PARK FOR NOTHING!!!" Dara exclaimed.. 

 

"OK THEN!! Remove your guns!! Where do you prefer here or outside???" Minho said..

 

*Seriously he is asking me?? HOW STUPID COULD HE GET!!* Dara's thought...

 

"BETTER HERE! Not unless you want to remove first the dead bodies outside so we could have space??" Dara said with a hint of sarcasm..

 

"OK! Just do it in here! Boys you heard me! Kill her if you can!" Minho said.. The room suddenly filled with their guards.. Dara just look at them..

 

"AFRAID NOW PARK??? WHY JUST GIVE UP!!" Minho said.. Dara just look at him and put her guns at her back...

 

"WHO'S AFRAID?? It was never been on my vocabulary Minho-ssi!!" Dara smirked and slowly took her Katana's at her back.. Minho & Onew widened their eyes.. For the boys it looks awful seeing her carrying like those.. With her small frame, they think she can't handle it.. Minho suddenly laugh and later on joined by his men and Onew..

 

"Are you sure you will use that!! My men are better in using that kind of weapon! Do you even know how to use it?? hahahahaha..." Minho said but the remaining patience that Dara is trying to save was suddenly totally drained by Minho's comment... She will let him know who is RED for them to realize they are just commited suicide by messing with her and her family... 

 

"WHY DON'T YOU ING SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET'S GET THIS DAMN THING OVER WITH!!" Dara shouted... Minhos smirked when he saw how pissed she is...

 

"FINE! BOYS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Minho said... Minho and Onew are just at the top of the stairs watching..

 

Dara prepared herself staying at the middle like the usual thing she do. Hands down with Katana in her both hands. Then boys started running to her but Dara smirked when they fall on her tricks... When they are close she perfectly made a swift move to cut the enemies hands in a split seconds.. more than 10 people drop and crying in pain. Minho and Onew was shocked.. Eyes widened.. Amazed how she was able to do it in just a blink of an eye... After what she did she run to the stairs and do a perfect backflip to land in between her enemies and again when they faced her she cut their hands again and the scream becomes louder from the pain she inflicted to Lee's Men.. It took her less than 15 minutes to finish her deal.. She is covered with blood and bloods from her Katana's are dripping... She saw Minho and Onew shocked faces and as she can see they removed their Mask since she knew them already.. Dara smirked and started walking up the stairs. Dara's one Katana is making sound on the wall and marking it as well while the other one hitting the rails..

 

"I TOLD YOU!! DON'T EVER EVER TRY TO UNDER ESTIMATE WOMAN LIKE ME!!" Dara said as she slowly going up looking at the two.. The boys gulped.. Dara smirked.. She can see how scared the two are..

 

"I didn't kill them! I just want them to suffer!! Killing is not on my list not unless if needed!!" Dara said but still Minho and Onew can't say anything when Dara reach the top the two move backwards.. Dara knew she doesn't have the time.. She just need to knock them down... Without further ado she went to Onew side and put him to sleep.. Onew didn't see that one coming since she moved faster than he thought.. Minho got alarmed but even before he can make a move dara did a very good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter