We are Family

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DARA'S POV*

 

I heared Prince already told them what happened yesterday so i thought I am save from all the questioning but I guess I was wrong...

 

"Dara, while having breakfast care to explain how you ended being shot?" Appa asked. I just look at everyone and they are expecting for my answer.

 

"Miscalculated the situation...I guess sort of like that...." I just lied..Yeah, i at it but I hope they will buy it..

 

"Pffftt! Are you making me laugh DARA PARK? trying to joke around again? It's not you!" Chase Oppa said.. See i told you I  at lying..I will attend my acting worshop regulary from now on...

 

"Who shot you?" Chun Oppa asked. I look at him.

 

"Lee's Man." I simply said. I better start just anwer the question without further talking. Argh! I am on a hot seat!!

 

"You saw the Lee's right?" Jazz oppa asked.. Otokke?? I want more time before I tell them about my Baby Panda..

 

"Naahh.. Just one.. I didn't saw the other one..." please stop asking now...please please....

 

"Who???" Teddy oppa asked with a hint of anger.

 

"Lee Minho!" Gawd!!! I look at them... You want me to describe their faces??

 

Widened eyes more like a saucer eyes.........

Mouth hanging wide open... i can call flies to get inside to their mouth and have a party.....

FROZEN...................I need to start counting...I know someone will EXPLODE...

 

5...........................

4...........................

3..........................

2...........................

1...........................

 

"LEE MINHO????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted which startled everyone.. I rolled my eyes.....

 

"GOOD MORNING BOMMIE!"

 

"YAH!! Why greet me now!!"

 

"Because your voice is like an ALARM CLOCK!! Jeez, bommie don't you think it's too early for your shouting! Can you atleast tone down your voice in the morning." I told her and she glared at me. But the others nodded in agreement to what I said.

 

"Unnie, Lee Minho?? As in the guy in your Cass Beer CF?" Minzy suddenly said..

 

"The one you have a kissing scene??" CL said.. Please stop mentioning the kissing scene.. JJ is just beside me for pete-sake!

 

"The one reported that you had KISSED MORE THAN A 100??!!" you Bom!! Do you need to say that!! I mentally cursed her...Latest News: R.I.P SANDARA PARK 

 

"YOU KISSED MORE THAN A 100?????!!!!!!!!!!!" JJ exploded... Otokke!! I am so gonna kill you Park Bom. Just so you wait til I regain my strenght. I look at Bom and she just smirked.. Just so you wait I'll get back to you..

 

"Please can we not talk about the kiss part..IT'S  A WORK!! You are all just making me weak..." Yeah better be a good actress, because they will not stop esp JJ about my kissing scene with Lee Minho..

 

"OK! But this is far from over Angel! I let it go cause i thought you only had 2-3 kissing scene but more than a 100 is too much to take!! Since your still hurt i'll let this go! BUT LEE MINHO WILL GET IT FROM ME!!!" I look at JJ and give him an awkward smile..

 

"Mianhe... Anyway, can we just talk about what happened and listen to my plans?? Can we??" I changed the topic and I know telling them what happened would catch their attention.

 

"Ok. Go on." Appa said.

 

"I have a request. I will tell you everything but don't interrupt me not until I am done talking. Arasso?" Like always. My line everytime I tell stories. Of course those who knows rolled their eyes. Other's nodded.

 

"Good..Now you see......." I started telling them again the stories..I guess I just repeated what Prince told them but I left out my Baby Panda on that. After telling them. Questions are now asked.

 

"If you saw Lee Minho on your way out, what happened upstairs? Your senses are good Dara even us depends on your senses when we are together. So how come someone was able to shot you? When you went out of the building is acceptable because you saw a Lee which you happened to know and added to that is the pain you feel from the gunshot wound. " Jazz oppa said. Argh! Having smart people around you who knows your moves has its own disadvantage.. Great! How will I answer that question..

 

"Like i have said I was able to knocked down few on my way to where the girl is but I saw a lot of Lee's Man with guns so i tried to hide, you know I can't kill people. I was busy planning on how to get the girl and thinking of the best way to go out but i didn't noticed someone already saw me. But that shot was intended for my heart....If.....i didn't move a little bit when he shot me, I am dead right then and there... That's why the bullet is just an inch away from my heart.." i can feel their anger...but i don't know if it's for the Lee's or for me...

 

"What are we to you Dara?" Alex oppa said.

 

"Eh???"I didn't get what he means. I look at him sadness filled in his eyes..

 

"What are we to you that you never think what we will feel if we lost you? I'd rather see you die while we are trying our best to protect each other than knowing you died because you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter