DBSK Boys

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DBSK inside the Van*

 

"That was close!! Which remind me... Yah!! Kim Jaejoong, why did you remove your shades and hoodie!! We almost got crushed their by our crazy fans!! Be thankful that the security were quick enough to help us!! Aisht this man!!" Yunho said lecturing jae for being stupid inside the airport..

 

But unknown to them the great Kim Jaejoong is still in dazed like been hypnotized by some creature which we will hide in the name of Angel.

 

"Earth to Jaejoong, earth to jaejoong, earth to jaejoong!!!" Junsu keep on calling jaejoong who's been spacing out for 30 good minutes.

 

*WHACK* "OWW!!!" Jae look for the culprit.

 

"Yah!! Changmin who give you permission to hit me. May I remind you that I'm your hyung!!!" Jae was about to hit maknae's head but yunho hold his hand before he even hit changmin.

 

"Enough!!" the leader said. And changmin mouthed thanks to his hyung for saving him from his Jae hyung.

 

"Yah Kim Jaejoong your spacing out for atleast 30 good minutes which freaking us out since we've been calling you for a couple of times but no response from you. That is why min here whack your head since his the one near you." Yoochun explained to the fuming Jaejoong.

 

"Am I??" Jae asked..then the boys just nodded.

 

"Oh! I am just thinking of something." Then looked outside the window again. O.O the boys were shocked and mouth hanged open for they didn't expect that Jaejoong will say those words in calm tone and more he admitted to them that indeed he is in deep thought or so to say 'spacing out'.

 

"Hyung is crazy already. Don't you think??" Min asked her hyung who the 3 just nodded except for Junsu. Then look at Jae who's spacing out again.

 

"I think his inlove. He found the woman that his been waiting for." Junsu just blurted out like a normal thing to say while looking at Jae.

 

"BWOH???!!!" the 3 boys shouted which starlted the spacing out Jae.

 

"What? What? What? What?!!" Jae asked panicking while the 4 boys look at each other first then look at Jae before laughing their off.

 

"Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!"

 

"Yah!! What's so funny??" Jae asked which earn another round of laughter from his friend.

 

"Nothing jae. You can go back to whatever you are doing or WHEREVER your are from. It seems like you enjoy travelling. How many planets have you visited so far Jae??" Yunho asked which earn another round of laughter but this time they are literally laughing their assess of the floor since they are inside the van.

 

"YAH!!!!! I will not cooked dinner tonight!! I will only cook for myself!!! (take that!!! jae's thought)" Jae threatened the boys. For he knows that the boys are craving for his home cooked meals esp his pasta which he promised that he will cook for tonight since they were too busy in Japan promoting that all they could eat is either take away food or have dinner at the restaurant.

 

"We are just joking!.... Jae, what's wrong with you??? You've been spacing out a lot since after that incident with that girl slash ANGEL slash GODDESS." Junsu said which earn a glare from him.

 

"Aisht!! I don't know!!! Did you ask for her name or even her contact number??" Jae asked his friend but the 4 were shocked by his question. Then................

 

"YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR HER NAME?????!!!!!" 4 boys shouted at the same time. Which even the hired driver who was assigned to pick them up was startled which cause for him to step on the break.

 

ssssccccrrreeeecccchhhhh!!!!! then the five boys moved forward which almost hit whatever is infront of them.

 

"Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe!!" the poor driver said.

 

"It ok hyung it our fault anyway. You can continue driving. We are almost at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter