MALE IDOL EVENT

She's an IDOL ...and... a GANGSTER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the error.

*******************************************

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

"LET THE GAME BEGIN!" Dara said while smirking and just watching how Sang-ho's men drags Jazz and not knowing what's coming for them... Then she took her phone from her pocket to call the girls and few of their mens who knows her plans.

 

 

"YOBOSEYO??" Everyone answered..

 

 

"Girls, tell me your location.. Jazz Oppa is out already..." Dara said while still hiding at the top of the tree where she has the view of the entire place of the event.. She has a sniper with her and a telescope.

 

 

"I am already at the right wing... As of the moment Sang-ho's men are lurking around. They are everywhere.. Be careful.." CL said..

 

 

"I am at the left wing.. Chase Oppa is out also.." Bom said..

 

 

"I am at the back and has a clear view already at the back stage.. Alex Oppa is out also.. But no need to worry, their hearts are still beating..." Minzy said as she keep on checking on her device..

 

 

"Prince, trace them.. Just stay their at the mansion.. Sang-ho's men are probably still outside the mansion checking. And don't let our look alike go out of the mansion or even look outside the window. Keep them away from windows as possible as you can.. I know there is one man checking who's coming in and out of the mansion.. If they saw the girls clearly they might get an idea that we tricked them.. Go and tell the girls to take a rest now.." Dara said..

 

 

"Got that.. I already instructed few of our men to accompany you later.. No one will be coming out from this mansion.. I will send to all of you the pictures of our men who will accompany you.. I already sent all the gadgets and everyones weapons at the apartment awhile ago.. Minzy's stuff was already sent in their as well.. Girls, you have to be careful especially you Princess you better take care of yourself.. You are carrying two little Kim's so better be careful.." Prince said...

 

 

"YOU GOT WHAT???!!!" The 3 exclaimed at the same time making all of them remove the ear piece because of their loud voice..

 

 

"YAH!!!!" Dara exclaimed as she rub her ears..

 

 

"YAH!! Will you 4 shut up! You almost blasted our eardrums!! You better control your voice, someone might hear you!!" Prince said..

 

 

"OOPPPSSS... Mianhe.." The 3 girls said except Dara..

 

 

"Ok.. Back to our reaction awhile ago.. What did you say again Prince? She is carrying a what??" Bom asked again but this time calmly..

 

 

"I don't think it's safe to repeat it again.. I have a feeling you will shout again.. Why don't you focus on what you are doing.." Prince said.. Dara just roll her eyes.. She not interested to what they are talking as she is busy checking the people..

 

 

"Oh come on! Just tell us!! I didn't hear the last part that much.. I am not sure if i heard it right but did you say that she's carrying little Kim's?? So it means more than one baby??" CL asked..

 

 

"Omo!! Unnie, are you having twins??" Minzy asked excitedly..

 

 

"Santokki??" Bom asked since they don't get any response from her..

 

 

"NEH! I have two little Kim's in my small tummy.." Dara said then smile while patting her still small tummy..

 

 

"OMO!!!!..... Ky......." The 3 girls was about to yell again but was instantly stop by Prince.. Dara knew on the other hand this will happen that's why she already remove the ear piece.. She is just thankful that the event already started and the loud music would be a little bit of a help at this kind of situation..

 

 

"YAH!! DON'T YOU ALL DARE SHOUT!!!" Prince knew the 3 will shout the moment she say it knowing the 3 are too excited when they talked about little Dara or little Jaejoong will be running around the mansion soon..

 

 

"OOOPPPSSS..." The 3 said at the same time but you can hear them giggling..

 

 

"So are you 3 done celebrating??? because as of now, I can see they are taking Onew & Thunder from my vision already.." Dara said which in an instant the 3 compose themselves and started working already.. The silence means the 3 are back to their gangster mode again..

 

 

After an hour everyone reported who has been already got by Sang-ho's men. Dara cursed how Sang-Ho's men hurt YG.. He tried to remember the face of the person who hurt and dragged his Appa.. As of the moment only Teddy, Jaejoong, Seungri, Yoochun & Lee Minho are left. Since Teddy being the producer they can't get them at first, they need to get him once the event is done..

 

 

"The event is done.. watch the remaining boys.. I know Teddy Oppa will fight for his safety even Jaejoong, if ever you saw them fighting please just shoot them with the sleeping gun. Use the smaller version so they won't see what happened. Just make sure to shot them in a right timing and the right place.. Arasso? I just don't want them to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter