Tell Me Everything

Alone

A/N:: this is a direct continuation of the last chapter as it was meant to be part of the last chapter and when editing in the future I may simply join them together. Please note that I edited that as well...

 

 

Running as fast as his feet can carrying him, Yixing bursts through the doors of the café. He is drenched, large droplets of water dripping from his hair and eyelashes, his shirt now see through. He will probably get a cold later but at this point in time he doesn’t even care.

His is smiling too, a wide toothy grin that couldn’t be replaced by even the worst news.

All because he saw Junmyeon. He actually spoke with Junmyeon.

Minseok reacts faster than anyone else at the sight of Yixing, rushing over with several hand towels.

“Yixing what happened to the umbrella I gave you?” he asks softly.

Yixing feels like falling on the ground and just bathing in this feeling because Junmyeon spoke to him. He and Junmyeon were finally talking again, not that they spoke much to begin with, but still, this was an achievement.

For some strange reason he starts crying. They’re happy tears, he guesses. Like the ones he shed when Junmyeon held him for the first time. The same tears that fell from his eyes when Junmyeon said he wasn’t going to leave him again. Even through the tears he can’t help smiling.

Deciding to give in to his strange need to fall to the ground, he slowly sinks down to his knees. His legs are numb and shaking at the same time, they just can’t seem to hold his weight anymore. Especially since he basically ran from the other side of Seoul just to see his friends and tell them just this.

Minseok bites his tongue, and urgent wave of worry washing over him, but he keeps it contained. He doesn’t want to. He feels like he needs to yell and shout out about the things that have him worried – the fact Yixing is drenched, the fact Yixing is crying, where Yixing’s umbrella is, the obvious fact that Yixing ran here in the rain from goodness knows where. But he doesn’t. He doesn’t because Yixing, although crying, although wet and more than likely sore, is smiling. Yixing is showing that dimpled smile of his that he hasn’t seen in such a long time that it is actually painful.

“What happened?” Luhan asks, joining Minseok in helping to dry what they can of Yixing.

Yixing sighs through his tears, then releases the most childish giggle he possible could. “Junmyeon talked to me.”

“Knew it.” Baekhyun mutters to Jongdae as they high five each other, still sitting in their seats.

Luhan coos at how adorable Yixing is, but Minseok isn’t having any of it. He has gone into complete mother hen mode and isn’t going to break out of it anytime soon.

“What did he say to you?” Minseok asks, it comes across harsher than he meant. He knows that Junmyeon just wanted to tell Yixing that he regretted leaving him here. He knows that and still he can’t help but want to protect his friend. He doesn’t want that to happen again, he can’t stand seeing Yixing so depressed.

“Minseok that is not how you ask for gossip.” Jongdae laughs, rising from his chair and moving to sit next to Yixing on the floor. “Hey Xing,” he smiles.

On the floor Yixing just giggles again, “He talked to me.”

Jongdae hums, “So I heard, what did he say? Are you going out now?”

“I think so,” Yixing cries with happiness. “I really think so.”

“Well, Xing? What happened?” Jongdae prods again, this time poking Yixing’s side and smiling like a cat. Minseok gives up on attempting to dry Yixing any further, the younger can’t seem to keep still for long enough anyway.

Yixing sits up slightly and reiterates the majority of what happened for Jongdae. He tells him that he was simply going to get chocolate when he saw Junmyeon. He tells him how he dropped his umbrella, and how they embraced each other in the middle of the road. He tells him that they both cried when they did so. He even tells him what Junmyeon said about staying by his side.

“That’s all very romantic.” Baekhyun comments, more to himself than to Yixing.

“It really was!” Yixing exclaims, “He even asked me out on a date this weekend. That’s why I ran here! To tell you guys!”

“Is that why you forgot your umbrella?” Minseok asks, “You wanted to tell us straight away?”

“I forgot my umbrella?” Yixing looks around, even pats his pockets before sighing and falling back on the ground. “I’m sorry Minseok! I thought I had it…”

Luhan laughs, wrapping his arms around Minseok. “Of course you did.”

They all chuckle to themselves, recalling different times that Yixing had forgotten something of major importance, or large in size. That somehow – let’s blame Jongdae – leads them back to talk of Baekhyun’s crush on his best friend.

“How does he not know that you are basically in love with him!” Jongdae shouts.

Minseok laughs, “I don’t understand it either all you ever talk about is him as well.”

“You are kind of how Luhan was with Minseok before they got together.” Yixing mutters, very disconnected, making Luhan blush and Minseok giggle.

“I don’t even know!” Baekhyun tips his head back and groans, “It’s not like I haven’t tried to tell him but he is so dense it’s hard to tell if he actually understands or is just playing along. Sometimes I just want to be able to tell him straight out that I want to f-“

The bell goes off as someone pushes the door open, interrupting Baekhyun – and luckily stopping him from finishing that sentence. A burst of cold air floods through the café.  A young male steps into the café. 

 

A/N:: Hello~! 

So, I would have updated sooner but: Life. But its looking up

Anyway, one of my close friends has finally read this fic and is now on my back for trying to get me to update and I now understand better how you guys must feel with how I leave things and everything. I apologise for that, but since my friend is here with you, you are more than likely going to be updated more often than not because last night I got yelled at for not updating yet. (its been what 2 weeks?) 

I would also like to thank her so much for getting me out of a sort of writers block (the begining to this chapter was very much her idea and I can't take any credit for it what so ever because that is rude and mean - even though it is kind of similar to what I wanted to do, just not really...) So thank you, Xo_Ashley_oX 

This chapter would have been longer, but I have been working on it for 5 hours already and have a headache that just isn't going away and now - just because my body - I feel like I am going to empty my gut any second... :(

I think thats all I need to tell you guys, that and this chapter was pretty uneventful in my mind which I apologise for. But I will be updating again soon - probably within the week (maybe this weekend depending how I go getting on top of all my classes considering I ditched them today).