Haesica II : This undescribed feeling

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

Part 2.

 

"Do you love him?" Kris's question make Jessica stunned. She was speechless that time.

"What are you talking about? We're just a friend, nothing more. Furthermore, he is already has Yoona, "Jessica try to cover herself and avoid the question. As she faking her smiles and facing Kris. That don't believe you look that he show her make her heart sinking.

"It's true," She try to convince him but Kris just staring at her, make her flustered.

"You can lie to other people, but not me. Your face show everything." Kris said with a bit sad tone as he know Jessica's true feeling. The girl that she just fall, loving someone else. He feel bitter.

Jessica was lost a word, her face is darken again.  She bit her lips, disappoint with herself that can't hide her feeling well.

"Am I that obivious?" She chuckled and slowly her tears falling down. The tears won't stop as she try her best to hold it. She quickly wipe it but it won't stop. Her heart was crying more.

As Kris look at crying Jeesica, he has this undescribe feeling, his heart is in pain and he suddenly have this ache, his heart is like thorning apart, it hurt seeing the girl she like is in sad. Furthermore his heart is in pain knowing the girl that he just fall in love is loving someone else.

'It hurt seing your crying but it hurt more because you're crying for someone you love and it's not me,'

'This tears why it won't stop? this foolish feel, why it won't stop? I don't think I can do it anymore, this feeling is killing me. Someone, please help me...help me stop this undescribed and strong feeling, help me vanish this one-sided love' Jessica cupped her own face, trying hard to hold back her tears.

'I can't help it anymore, I can't deny my hurting feeling anymore, I love you but why it hurt more?'

There's a lot thing in Jessica's mind and his head keep spinning, add more her tangled feeling, it was a terible mess and disaster. But his sudden embrace make her slowly calm, as Kris patted gently Jessica's hair, make her feel calm and warm. Even tears is still falling, but it just feel safe to just crying endless, it feel like she can pour out all her feeling and after that everything will be fine.

Kris hugged Jessica tightly. He quickly hold her as he can't look anymore at crying and sadden Jessica, it break his heart more. His heart is in deeply pain as he really want to washing away her sadness. It just like he can feel sadnes that Jessica is going through.If anything he could do, he will do as long he can see her happiness, he want to see her smiling face.

Maybe it's true what people said, love is blind that he just fall in love at her without know, love is making him fool even it also hurt him. But he know he is a real fool right know, a real fool that would do anything for her even at the end, the one would hurt the most is himself.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Donghae, are you okay?" Yoona asked worriedly.

She just keep following him as soon she saw his little argument with Jessica, after that without realize, she just strolled with him, walking along the beach and chilly windy night. But he just ignore her, she just can quitely following his mive, always at his back not even beside him.

She feel bitter, a real hurt as she looking at him.

'This undescribe feeling is totally killing me, you Donghae, why you being like this? I'm worried to death right know, don't you realize? I also hurt'

His angry look, she can see it clearly as she just trail behind him. But yet still Yoona quitely following him, as step by step but Donghae still don't realize, just ignoring her.

'Why you act like this? you told me she is just you friends.I know your best friends, but the way you being like this, it's not a friendship, it's love.'

Even Yoona eventually realize about his heart, but she won't approve it. The fact that her person is longing someone else, loving another person, not her is seriously make her crazy. She can't accept it, but what can she do? She love him so much that can't lose him.

She just can't ignore her heart and turn away, the love that she cherish deep into his heart, she don't think she can do it, let him go. Never.

'I hope I will be the one with you but being like this, what should I do?I can't decide. You're the precious for me' Her heart  is crying.

'That Sica, what is she thinking? just believing that random people, he just popped out and she just trust him. I can't believe this,' Donghae keep mumble and mutter, he is really unsattisfied today.

'I really hate this, I'm really upset about everything...everything...everything' His mind is completely in lost when he think about Jessica and that jerk, Kris. It really make him uncomfortable. The feeling of scared losing of her to that annoying random guy is really make him hopeless.

'What's this suddenly? what should I do?How can you do this to me? It hurts, it hurt so much...what is this strange feeling? what is this feeling? I can't describe it, it hurt me so much just watching you with him,'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Thanks, Kris" Jessica quickly loosen herself from his embrace. She feel better now and after realising she just hug him and make his shirt ruined with her tears, she feel embarassed a lot and at the same time relieved that she feel calm. She quickly wipe her last tear.

"Sorry, Kris. I just ruined your shir.."  She was speechless being staring like that by Kris. She can't say a word and Kris just hold her hands.

"Jessica, just love me and you won't cry anymore," his firm voice and look convincing that Jessica just can't say no. Dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------xx----------------------------------------------------xx-------------------------

 

Hi! as just the poll show the greatest amount of want to know the end of Haesica, so I just barely write this short part.I would write it the end soon, so don't worry just dont know how much part it will be..kekeke...I also decide to end the second chosen story, so far it will Jaesica, I already make a draft. So after this story end. I would write the second chosen either it will be topsica or krisica, kyyaa i just love all sica pairing.

I write the style differently, as before it just based on one stand point which is Jessica but for this continuation i will write from other points. Hope you don't mind. :)

THANKS FOR VOTING AND READING... I realy appereciate it, it just encourage me to write..thanks again.

Hope you enjoy reading this short part. It breaking my heart writing sad part, it make me want cry. Imagine myself in their shoes.LOL