Topsica 2nd Special : That Person Who Won't Ever Come Again

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

 

 

"Please tell me it was a lie..." Top asked with a hoarse voice while he hold Jessica's shoulder forcefully. He look so serious that his eyes was so fixed at Jessica who just stood there silently.

"Tell me, tell me it was just a lie because I only believe in you...," he wavered a bit but still strongly want to trust her. Top has be shaken her body for a while now, she was restless. Jessica try hard to hold her tears from fell with a stern face, she then bite a bit her lips.

"Please tell me the truth, tell me everything that they said were just a fabrication... It was just a made up story! You're not a traitor, you're not a spy from the enemy!" He shout frustrated with trembling voice. Jessica's heart was throbbing hearing that, it made her in despair. Her teary eyes stared back at him who is in agony.

"It's true, everything is true. I'm a traitor!" She replied coldly with a firm face. 

Top heart is sinking, the hand that were grip her tightly was weakly falling. He was bewildered at that moment, he become perplexed as he looking at her.

"Why? Do you hate me now? It's okay because I never asked for you trust. I never asked you for love me...it was your mistake for not realizing the truth. You're a fool!" She yelled, her heart is hurting. Top closed his eyes for a moment and swallowing his own saliva, take a deep breath and looking back at her.

"I still love you because I'm such a fool," he said earnest and it make Jessica restless.

"Stupid," She cried out and start to walk away from him. She can't stand there anymore it only make his heart wrench. But Top won't let her go, he quickly grab her hands. Stop her from make a move and tightly holding her arms. She was really in verge in tears but trying hard to hold it from falling.

"Please don't go, you can't leave me. I can't live without you, I don't even know how to live without you." He plead in desperation while looking at her miserably. She close her eyes, trying hard to cover her own sorrow feeling.

"Let go, let go my hand. You can't be like this, I hurt you, I lie to you...why are you still want me? You... You.." She stuttering.

"I love you...I love you so much that I'm going crazy. Even it hurt, I still want to love you..." He said firmly. Tears falling from her cheecks and it won't stop. It was heartbreaking and it awfully sad for him too.

"Idiot...how can you love a person that lie to you," she quickly yank his hand and want to run away from there. There's no way she will stop there, she will only be weaken.

Like a wind, Top hug her from behind stoping her to move again. He back hug her tightly, don't ever want to let her go. Jessica was devastated by the time and was dumbstruck.

"You can't go, Jessica. I love you," He screamed. She was crying. "Our love is not a lie, right?" He asked weakly.

'I love you too but we are impossible,' she thoughts. She gather all her strength pushing back his hand and wiped back her tears. Also gather all her courage to walk away from him, she silent for a moment. Top was just standing there heartbroken. Without even looking at him, she remain quietly stood there.

"I don't love you, I never love you," she said after a while and then run away with tears who won't stop falling.

'It hurt so much' Jessica cries. 'I'm sorry,'

'Please turn back, please just once turn around for me who is still longing for you because you're my everything. The last moment I see your back, I had known that my love is painful yet I can't forget about you. Our love is mutual, I never doubt it. I can only love you more, my hearts only want you. How can I end this bitter love?