Jaesica II : Seeing you again

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

 

'I want to see you one more time'

 

"Sorry miss, you can't enter without a permission at this time. It's already late, you should come at the morning," a nurse try to pursue persistent Jessica who is really eagerly want to meet Jaejoong. She was so desperate and miserable.

"Please, I just want to see him," Jessica cried desperately.

"Jessica," Changmin called her, he was out of breath, still gasping same air. After finishing parked his car, he quickly rushed and searching for Jessica who is already get out as they were step into a hospital.

"Ah, Changmin." The nurse said as soon she saw him. Changmin just nodded and smile faintly.

"Nurse Park, please let us see Jaejoong. Help me this time, please," he said with pleading eyes while Jessica hold her hands tightly and look hopefully. She was hesitate but can resist them at all.

"Room 403" she said slowly. As soon Jessica heard that, he quickly run and searching for the room. Changmin quickly follow her, thanked the nurse before leaving.

'Jaejoong oppa, I want to see you,'

She was searching like crazy from room to room, her heart was beating fastly that time. The moment Jessica saw a room number 403, her heart almost throb. Her hands was clenching tightly to her heart. She was breathing heavily as her eyes staring at the number. She gasped and try to breath normally. She was sweating and her hands was already wet. The only think in her mind was her only love, Kim Jaejoong.

Jessica gather all her courage after a moment she was stand infront of the room's door, she slowly open the door and frozen at the moment she saw inside the room. Her eyes fixed at peaceful looking of Jaejoong who is sleeping. She noticed that he look so thin, pale and weak. Her heart feel slightly pain and her eyes start to teary.

'No! I promise myself I won't cry if I see oppa again,'

All the feeling that was hidden before were coming rushing to her, all the emotion make her feel so hopeless. She walks towards him slowly step by step. She observed him from head to toe, only God know how much she was longing for him. He is still him, the one and the only one for her, he never changes but only his physical. It make her heart hurt just by seeing him.

Try to hold her tears, breathing like always and slowly form a happy face. Jessica then searching for his hands and hold it lovingly. Take his hands close to her cheeks and kiss it. She keep brushing his hair lovingly, the one she want to do for a years.

"Oppa, your hand is cold but it still warm. I really want to hold you again like the old times. It make me realize how much I still love you, I really love you...I do. Oppa, I miss you so much, I miss you to death." She whispered slowly.

Jaejoong was half awaked when he feel something so familiar, something that he always longing for years. That warm, that touch, that person, that feeling which he never forget. He slowly and gradually open his eyes and looking for it. His heart almost stop when his eyes laid to that person, the person who he miss so much, Jessica.

'The pain is nothing if I can meet you again,'

Jessica was smiling brightly when their eyes meet each other while Jaejoong still hesistant. He was only blinking nemerously and staring back at her. 'It is true? It is real?' His mind keep thinking. 'This is not dream, right?' 

His hand slowly reaching for her, cupped her face and feel the warm. He was happy, really happy that time. The one that he want to see the most is already here. He smiled lovingly and holding her hands tightly, don't want to let it go anymore.

"Jaejoong oppa, I miss you so much," Jessica said, holding back his hand.

"I miss you too," he replied weakly with a faint smile. She just smile happily, they were staring at each other. Like only the world become their, living in the world that only have them. The world that their dream will come true.

"Oppa, do you still remember our promise?" She asked restless. He nodded.

"I won't forget our dream," he replied cheekily. She smile again. They were staring at each other lovingly, no need more words, they already know their heart.

"Sorry, Sica...I " she cut him. "It's okay because I love you and I know you love me too," he gladly sigh.

"Be part for a while is nothing if we can be together forever," she hugged him tightly.

"It is, please don't go away. I want you next to me," he asked hopefully.

"I never leave you and I won't. If you asked me to leave, I won't hear. I want to stick to you like glue, even you feel annoyed. I won't go because I only love you. So, don't push me again," Jessica said firmly.

"I won't because I know how hurt it is living without you, my life is nothing without you,"

"I know...our dream will come true because I have you in my side."

"Jessica, you never change." He chuckled.

"Of course, I am Jessica. The one that you like so much," she grinned happily. They laughed to heart together. It feel forever, seeing them happily smile and laughing happily, just because they were together.

Changmin who is standing out side the room, just looking at them, he has a mix feeling about this. Wondering if it is the right decision to let them meet? But seeing their happy face, all his wonder varnishing like an air. He then let out sigh, slowly walking away from the happy scene.

 

 

 

------------------x---------------------x-------------------x---------------

 

 

 

Sorry for a late update, it take more time than I thought but thanks God. I barely finish the second part...:) well, it was really short because I intend to write for 4 part. So, wait and see...hehehe thanks for all the readers, I love you and thanks for all the encouragement. Okay, bye for now. Have a nice day!