Krisica Special : Why you hurt me so much?

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

“Jessica, I love you...” Kris said after a long time hesitation, he has been kept it for a long time. He doesn’t want to lie to himself anymore. He blush a little but still looking at speechless Jessica.

 

Jessica who just stood there feeling a bit confuse with a trouble face, make Kris’s heart sinking a little. He doesn’t feel good after looking at her reaction. ‘Is it bad to confess?’ his heart wavered.

 

“Kris, I’m sorry.” She said before start to walk away. Kris was dumbfounded, has she rejected him? His heart hurting so much that he feels like dying soon.

 

Yet he can’t accept it, he hold back her hand...stop her from leaving him. With a sweaty hands and tremble voices, he asked “Why?”

 

“I have a person that I love, the only person that had been in my heart for entire my life. No one can replace him, the precious person of mine” Jessica said firmly with a teary eye. Kris keeps staring at him.

 

“Who? Why I never know about him?” He was a bit frustrated, as long as he with her, he never knows about this person.

 

“You don’t need to know...” Jessica was being gloomy as she remembers him.

 

Feeling not satisfied, he keeps holding her hands tightly. “I can’t accept this; you’re just lying to me...”

 

“Listen to me, Kris.” As she hold his hand and slowly let go of Kris’s hand.

 

“I adore you as my real brother, I never thought you more than that.  But I want to know you’re also important for me, I’m really sorry if I’m hurt you.”

 

Sadness, the only thing you left behind after leaving me alone. You don’t ever look back at me who was hurting like crazy, the scar keep deepen and it only pain me only.

 

You don’t even know how much I love you, You don’t even know my true heart who only love you more than my own life.

 

Just stay, can’t it be too? Why it’s so hard for you to accept me, I’m longing for you, till now I only have you in my heart but why it had only more pain than happiness.

 

Everything about you makes me crazy...why am I being hurt like this? Just because I love you...I love you so much, like a fool I only love you...

 

 ‘You heartless person...how could you ignored my feeling?’