Haesica : Together Forever

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

“Can you be always there for me?” Jessica asked earnestly.

“Don’t you see now that I have been there always for you?” Donghae replied dauntless. Jessica pouted, not satisfied.

“Seriously, can’t you answer my question truly?” She said loudly with a worried face.

“Oh, my Jessica... how can I convinced you. Do I need spell everything to you?” Donghae smile assured.

“But you never say it and neither show me, I’m also frustrated. It is hard for you to tell me?”

“Be always together forever for an along long time, can’t we?” He quoted.

“You’re mocking me. Lee Donghae, how could you do this to me?” She was frustrated and want to go away.

Donghae was restless, he pulled her hand and slowly hugging her from back. Embrace her sweetly and closely.

“Jessica, do you know how much I love you?”

“Then, do you know how much I love you?” Jessica asked with a bit tears.

“If we keep comparing our love, nothing coming to end but just let you know that I love you much more than you do you understand?”

Jessica push back his hand and looking back at him with sulky pout.

“It’s me who love you more!” He just chuckled.

Donghae hugging her back and smile. “Yes, yes we love each other so much that we will always be together forever.”

Jessica just smiled happily, feeling so blissfully at his embrace.

“I want to be with you forever and always loving you,”