Jaesica III : As long we're together

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

'Only having you by my side is already enough'

 

 
'It's not same like always, it was different. The whole thing is strangely beautiful today, just because you were here. Today seem a lot much better, I grinned by myself...being so blissful. It feel like a dream come true, just having you by my side.' - Jaejoong
 
'Seeing you...watching you...touching you...holding you. It's not a dream anymore...it's reality, that's why I can't stop smiling. Happy! The only thing I can describe my feeling right now, this time, just with you...like a world that only have both of us...' - Jessica
 
 
"Are you that happy? Cause I can hear your giggle," Jaejoong asked curious. 
 
"Yes, I'm. It's because I'm with you," she replied happily. He smile. 
 
"I like this park, it feel so calm and peaceful." She said again, while pushing his wheelchair around the park nearby the hospital.
 
"I like it so much too, it have a same feeling like a road we used to walk."
 
"It is, that's why it feel so familiar, I'm so happy," she said and looking at his back, smile widely. 
 
"I'm happier because I'm with you," he replied, look back at her. They were smiling light-hearted again, being delighted for the time they spend together. After all, it has been so long time they feel like that. Feel so alive, just for the time being.
 
"I wish this time will be stop, so that we can be together forever." She stop and sit infront of him, holding his hands tightly. Looking at him with loving expression, smile joyfully. 
 
Jaejoong also grip her hand and kiss her back hand. Staring back at her with full of love, the only feeling they have for each other.
 
'I want to spend more time together, I want to fill up the time we're missing together'
 
The memories is flooded back to them, all the reminiscene they have been together, make they smile again...like nothing bad or hurt had happen. Only the good memory that they will cherish forever, deep in their heart.
 
"Oppa...I really just want you to be with me! Forever and ever,"
 
"Me too, just having you by my side is already enough. I can bear all the pain as long you're with me," he smiled sweetly. 
 
It touch her heart, how she wish all the hope would come true. "I'm fine because I'm with you"
 
He just laughed then, she pouted. "Why are you laughing?"
 
"Because it's too cheesy, your serious look is totally killing me, I can't hold it anymore."
 
"What?"
 
"Sorry, it just have been so long time I had a good laugh like this. Just because it was you," 
 
"It is? I don't care. I just want you to know my feelings,"
 
"I know..I know all your feeling because I had the same feeling,,.you will always be my special person in my heart!"
 
He smiled, she then smile too...and then they laughed together. The moment they were laughed together is somewhat is miracle, a precious time...
 
'The one that make me smile, it was you'
 
'Holding your hand tightly, smiling happily and sweet as I can, that's the only I can do right now while you're still here, even it hurt...really. I just want to see you more...'
 
"Kim Jaejoong, why are you here? It's time for your treatment," a nurse suddenly come, interrupt their precious moment.
 
"Ah, I don't realize the time, it sure pass by fast," he just chuckled.
 
"We need to go now," 
 
Jessica still reluctant to let him go, she want to spend more time with him. Furthermore, she is worried.
 
"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just wait me here, it won't take a time." He realize and try to assure her. He smiled.
 
"Okay, I understand. I will wait for you," 
 
"Good, don't go anywhere...promise?" She chuckled.
 
"I know, I won't. Oppa, I'll be waiting you" Jessica said and give her best smile. 
 
Little by little, he get further away and it make her heart sinking. Her weaken legs, slowly falling to the ground. Breaking into pieces, for holding back tears...and then, tears are falling slowly...don't stop, like rain was falling, it's overflowing.
 
'My heart is breaking, why is it so hurt? my anxious feeling, I wish it will gone but I'm still weary...why?'
 
Still sobbing, stood there, weaken Jessica who is still crying. 
 
'Oveflowing tears, just by watching you, it's hurt just by looking at you...why it must happen to us? Why it must be you...why is it not me? the pain is unbearable..I wish it was me because I don't want you to be in pain...if only I know soon, I won't let you go, I will always stay by your side....I...I...just want you by my side,'
 
'I never had any other dream because my dream is only you...Because it's you...you're the only one for me...What should I do? What can I do?, I don't know...my mind is a mess.. It because of you, All because of you...It's because I love you so much that I don't want to lose you,'
 
'It hurts, it's really hurt...Why does it hurt so much? I love you so much that I can't live without you... I love you until forever...what should I do because I really don't know how to live without you, I'm scared...just please...please don't leave me again. I don't know how to reassure my heart because I'm so hopeless, my dream is you...what would happen to me if my dream gone?'
 
'But I still want to see your smile again, so I don't want to show you my sad face and sorrowful feelings. I don't want to hurt you anymore, I must get strong, I don't want to look weak because it will only make you sad. But it's really hard, i don't know if I can do it, so please give more strength...Just give me some more time, I will surely can handle it...'
 
'Wipe my own tears...try to smile, bite my lips, grit teeth...frown to smile...smile...please smile...why it is so hard? Stupid me...why are I'm still crying?'
 
 
'If the two of us could be together, that would be surely paradise'