Jaesica IV : Was sorrow fate is our destiny?

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

It was another morning when Jaejoong would wake up with a relief that he was still alive today. Grateful that he is still have a time, a chance to redeem all the gloomy days that has passed. It has been specially bright today since he can see Jessica again.

'It's not a dream anymore, it's really you...the person that I cherished the most'

He slowly walking toward the window nearby and look at the beautiful view outside the hospital, he smiled lightly and take a deep breath. Looking at the bright sky and dazzling sunrise, somewhat he feel better and then it start to make his heart throb. He let out sigh with a bit frown hi his pale face.

"Oppa...Morning!" Jessica greet cheerfully with her sweetest smile, somehow hear Jessica's voice make him feel so giddy and happy. He smiled back at her.

'Because it was you that I can be this happy! I feel like I'm the happiest person in this world, just because you're with me. How awesome it was? Like a miracle in the fairy tale.'   

Jessica just stand beside him and start talking eagerly nonstop with her bright personality and Jaejoong just looking at her, staring at her quietly with a loving expression.

'I love you, only you...I love you more than yesterday and day by day that feeling keep growing stronger. I'm blissful happy that I know that I loved you and you loved me back,'

He start to caressing Jessica's hair gently, Jessica just stand there and smiling happily to him. He also smile, it has been a long time that he has smiled. He almost forget how to smile but thanks to Jessica, he can start smile again brightly with an overflowing happiness just because she was there. 

"I'm happy that I can see you more... I can hold you more...I don't know how I can survive living without you, Jessica" he confessed honestly while still caressing her lovely face. Jessica was touched with his sincere confession.

"I really...really love you, Jessica!" 

"Oppa...me too!" She grip his hand tightly, he smiled and lean to kiss her beautiful forehead lovingly.

'How I wish this time will stop and we stay like this forever,'

----x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x----

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Changmin said with his sad look,a bit bitter not keeping his promise.

"It's okay, I think its the best... Changmin-ah I don't think I will live long," Jaejoong just stare out the window.

"Hyung, don't say that..."

"Don't worry too much...maybe it's the fate...it just I don't know what should I do with Jessica. I can't keep hurting her when I love her so much... Changmin-ah What should I do? The only one that I don't want to be hurt will be hurt because of me...how I'm supposed to do? and my heart is in pain thinking of her...I want her to be happy..."

Changmin just stare back at Jaejoong, he was loss in word...don't know what he can say to comfort.

"and now how i'm suppose to die when I don't want to leave her, it's so devasting...this cruel fate, why it should be mine?," Jaejoong can't keep his sorrow anymore, all his pain is killing him and what's more he doesn't want Jessica to cry because of him.

"Even if I live just one day more, I just want her to be happy,"

Jessica was holding back her tears, the heartbreaking is killing her right now. But still her tears keep flowing down.

'Cruel fate...why it's happening to us?' 

----x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x---x----

 

"Jessica, there's a place I want to go. Can you acompany me?" Jaejoong asked looked at confused Jessica.

"Oppa, but you..."

"Can you just listen to me..." He smile weakly. Just know it, Jessica just nodded her head and holding onto Jaejoong firmly. His heart is going crazy but she just follow his wish.

"It has been a long time I were here...how refreshing.." Jaejoong shouted happily...while Jessica feeling so nervous.

"This place hold our precious memories, all the time we spend time together...I wish those time will came back to me..." Jaejoong smile lightly, tighten Jessica's hand. Jessica nodded.

"I don't mind as long I'm with you, oppa" Jessica smiled. Jaejoong stare at Jessica lovingly, with a bit tears in his eyes. He cupped her face and slowly kiss her beautiful forehead. Jessica just closed her eyes and feel the moment. She feel so happy, the happiness that only Jaejoong can give her...there's no one else can replacehim... for a long long time she had been alone, there's only one name in her heart. It won't change, no matter what happen.

"I love you, Jessica. You're my dearest in this world" Jaejoong said while embrace her warmly. Jessica smiled, "Me too, Oppa. I only love you,"

The cruel fate upon us, what can I do? but I never regret for loving you. Thanks and sorry for everything. Please always be happy, my princess Jessica.