Jaesica : Searching for First love

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

It has been a long time that she last saw him and that last memory has been faded.

The first-time Jessica see him again, she was dumbfounded. Just looking and staring at him for quite a time. Still a bit confused, she was like in dazed. All the old memory keep flashing in her head.

She can’t describe her own feeling, it is happy? Or sad at the same time. Her first love is here, in front of her.

He still looks the same, the same guy that she has crush on. Jaejoong. That memory of him keep tugging her heart. All bittersweet memory that she had and all the feeling she once had just rushing back to her.

“I love you,” She said boldly. Looking at him, eyes with eye.

Jaejoong was shocked with the sudden confession. He looks back at her and take a deep sighed.

“Sorry, do I know you?” He asked confused.

Jessica chuckled at him and smile.

“It was granted that you don’t know me. I’m just a mere fan from your school days. I’m Jessica. Jessica Jung.”

Jaejoong staring back at her, was a bit stunned. She smiled again.

“It such a relief that I finally said it. It has been haunting me for all this time and it was my wish to see you again. Thanks for everything.”

“But I don’t know how I’m… I mean to you, I don’t think I’m that great to accept your thanks,”

“It’s okay, it’s because you were there, that I feel alive. You make me feel wonderful happy person during that time.” She smiled.

With her last courage, she stares back at him. The thing that she can’t do before, she finally achieved it. She feels refresh, like a new person again. All the regret that she keeps is slowly vanishing away.

Jaejong smiled at her. “I’m thankful for your feeling,”

“Your welcome and it’s nice to see you again, Jaejoong. Okay, bye.”

Jessica just want to walk away and then she heard he call her name, one of her dream before, him to call her name. It sound beautiful when he said it and it still make her heart thumping loudly.

“Hey, Jessica…”