BTS Special : Prologue; I Need You

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

1.Suga

"Min Yoon Gi!" 

I really love hearing you voice, I really...really love it when you call my name and I love when you mad at me with your angry voice, ah how cute you're! It's really make my day just hearing your voice, I can smile all day just because of you...

But why you're missing? Just like that you're away...where are you? I miss you so much, It make me going crazy!

While still closing my eyes, I can still hearing your voices calling for me...but where are you? Can I look at you when I open my eyes?

 

​2. Jungkook

I can't do this, I'm no good...why I can't be with you? 

Just like take a shower but don't feel anything  even water flow away...I can't wash you away from my mind...what happen? Why are  you disappear? There's a lot question I want to ask you...why you leave me?

You selfish person, how come you just leave me like this..., I'm still puzzled, you know...The last time we met,you just smile and ruffle my hair without saying anything.. I can still feel your warm hand when you touching my hair... I miss you but still I hate you for making me like this, just like a fool...

 

3. Jimin

You're beautiful, I can't get you out of my mind! I love you, I really want to confess but where have you gone? I can't even tell you how much I love you...You can't do this to me!

I miss your smile at me, how you always say I'm cute and when you touch my check...do you know how happy am I when I got near you, whatever I do I can't help attracted to you..you're that important person person for me...

I keep going around and around but I can't stop myself thinking of you...you why are you doing this to me? Tell me, please...

 

4. J-Hope

I can't smile anymore, everything is because of you...

You who just disappear without saying anything leave me dumbfounded... I really hate this, because of you I'm becoming ruined. everything I do seem meaningless...I just keep thinking about you, I don't know where myself go..it must you take it away when you leave...

Give back my happiness, you bad girl! What have you done to me? Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?

 

5. V

All the things you said are like a mask, it hides the truth and ripes my apart...how about your promise to stay with me forever....but you just go missing and even with someone else? What is happening? I hate you really, but like a fool I can't even do that...

You're my everything but this really hurt...I wanna stop but I can't even do that, I don't want you anymore but still I need you...

Tell me the truth, please! My heart is going to scattering apart...so please comeback I will forgive you...

 

6. Rap Monster

There's a lot have I have been thinking...the dissapearing you without any notice. I can't believe it you just do that and what's more you're not alone...it makes more complicated and just how much I keep thinking about the reason...I can't think anything but still I know you're not that selfish.. I know you...

Why I keep being like this? why am in love alone? Why I'm hurting alone while you just leave me like this...Just like a fool keep telling myself that  you must have you own reason...why I'm being like this when I know I'll get hurt..

I love you that I can't stop myself keep falling for you, how am I supposed to do with tears that keep fall?

 

7. Jin

I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy? But with you everything seem bright and colorful...you who came to my like a sunshine I wish you can keep me warm just by stay with you...

How grateful am I when you choose me to go with you even though I know there will be a lot guy who will hurt but I don't care if I can just be with you , I can go anywhere with you as long were are together...

But you're not saying anything, you keep how hurt you're by yourself and it hurt me so much... I want to be useful for you and I want you to be happy...I want to see you smile again. I will do anything for you, I promise while keep holding your hand tightly....