Haesica Special : Lingering feeling

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

“It has been a long time,”

Jessica just stands there, take a deep breath. She knows even just hearing his voice, she already know it’s him. She sighed as her turning back to him, facing him while brush her hair behind the ear. She gives her best smile as her looking him.

“Hi,” the only words she can mutter. Jessica was nervous but pretends fine.

Donghae just smile. They were speechless for a moment.

Just standing there, Donghae just looking at her. He was longing for her all this time but can't express it much but still he can at least see her again even with this awkard situation.

Jessica gather all her courage and look at him with her awkward smile, "So, what have been you doing?"

"Like always, crazy with work" 

"You never change..."

"Yeah, that's me. Time sure flying fast but yet life still need to go on," She was a bit bitter heart hearing that.

"Still...," She can't say anymore, she swallowed her own word.

"What's it?" Donghae was curious. She just shake her head, "Nothing,"

"Always like that, why you been doing that. Tell me if you want to say something."

Jessica just stare at him and let out sigh. "Do you really need to know?"

"Why? Can't I know?"

"It's suffocating me that I saw you, why do you even need to greet me? I don't even want to see you anymore...can't you be more understand that I don't even want to be associated wit you. This is so frustrating," 

Donghae was dishearten, he was taken back by her each word and was sad.

"I shouldn't have met you,"

"Please don't say that, don't even mutter that you regret for meeting me because I still love you,"

"Don't be ridiculous, we already break up. Can you just leave me alone?" Jessica said harshly as her heart is still hurt.

"I miss you, I miss you so much that I could die..."

"Donghae, I don't want to hear such thing. Let just end it nicely, just pretend we don't know each other if we meet again. Let's be stranger, okay?"

"Why you act like this, don't you love me anymore?"

"Sorry, that feeling already die for a long time. So then, please have a happy life." Jessica just left, leaving alone heart broken Donghae.

He still love her, he can't forget about her. What use its to regret, she's gone.