Topsica Special: Please don’t wake up me from this dream

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

“Oppa, look here! Isn’t it beautiful?” Jessica said happily, looking at how mesmerized is the sea is. TOP just nodded happily, walking close towards Jessica who is really like a kid.

 

‘Don’t you know how beautiful you’re...you’re too blinding that make my heart can’t stop loving you...my selfish heart only wants you,’

 

“Oppa, thanks for bringing me here. It’s really awesome!” She said cheerfully with a sweet smile.

 

It does truly make his heart melted, TOP just patting her soft hair and smile back to her. Jessica was happy and reaches his hand and kisses it. With a flutter heart, TOP slowly kisses her forehead and they start to hug each other warmly. TOP keep tighten their hug as him don’t want to let her go at all.

 

‘Please...please let this moment stop, I want to cherished this moment...our only time together. Dear time, could you hear me? Please stop this moment, this precious time with an important person to me... I don’t want to lose it, so could you stop? Please stop the time!’

 

“Oppa, is kind a hurt you know,” She said cutely with a little pout.

 

“Sorry,” He quickly releases her. Jessica just smile at him.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m yours. I won’t go anywhere, I’ll always with you. So please calm and don’t worry too much,” Jessica assured him and holding his hands.

 

TOP just nodded, feel relax hearing that. They were staring at each other with a loving expression, and then TOP just kissed her at lips and it makes Jessica so happy that they just laughed happily. What a blissful moment that craved deep into their heart.

 

“Oppa, let’s go!” Jessica grabs TOP’s hands and they start to run around the beach. TOP was really happy at that moment, her hand were warm and his sweet smile never fail to amaze him.

 

The sun was bright and a bit blinding that day and the sky sure is blue, the sand was awfully white and soft that everything seem so beautiful to him because anywhere is fine as long they were together.

 

He glances at her silhouette and her hand; he promises that he won’t let it go. Never!

 

The light of sun slowly comes towards his room and it slowly blinding his eyes; it just makes his tears fall down. He realizes that his dream has come to the end and he really can’t accept it, it hurts him so much.

 

“Why...why? Please don’t wake up me from this dream!”

 

 

 

-----x----x----x----x----x----x----x----x-----

As per request, but it was really short! still writing for Jaesica last part... T-T