Heesica : Melancholy in your hearts

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

You who always have tears in your eyes make me notice that there's sorrow you try hard to conceal. You always look so sad with that heartbreaking face whenever I see you really tug my heart.

" What's happen to you?" It's really make me wonder.

As usual, Heechul keep looking at Jessica. He can't describe the feeling that he had, but it can't stop him for staring at her. It has been a quite of time that he have been observe her, everything she do always make him a bit sad. It's like there's no happiness in her eyes, no genuine smile either.

"How long you gonna keep that fake smile?" Heechul asked her bluntly. She was shaken for a moment and it seem like time was stop when she heard that question.

Jessica's tears start to fall and Heechul was startled with her action.

"Sorry, I don't know why I'm crying. Sorry, sorry...why this tears keep falling?" Jessica try hard to stop her own tears but that only just make her burst in tears.

Heechul just staring at her with the unsettled feeling, he want to hug and calm her but it seem too much as there're not a close friend. It also make him so sad looking at tearful Jessica, it's like his heart in pain.

There's always regret that what have he done to her, his stupid move that only bring more sadness to Jessica. He can only mad at his own stupid act.

"Because I can't do anything, it's really frustrating!"

Jessica stare back at him, her tears start to stop. "Why? What can you do?"