Topsica 3rd Special : Words that I can't even say

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

"Choi Seung hyun...wait for me...why you always leaving me behind?" Jessica said while chasing TOP who just ignored her, she pouted.

Just looking at him, she smile happilly manages to walk side by side with him. She want to hold his hand but quickly brush off by TOP. She was disheartened but she hold it.

"Seung hyun, I really..." Jessica want to say something but he just ignored her. Jessica just stand there, looking at his back who keep given her cold shoulder. Her tears start falling and she can't stop it anymore.

'Do you hate me now? because I keep bugging you? If it a sin to be with you, I will stop...I will give up this love...my enrequited love'

 

 

'Why I always been like this? why I always act like this towards her? why I'm always be this nervous with her? this love really make me crazy...I'm the only one who being insane loving you, Jessica.'

TOP stop his step, standing there and looking back for Jessica. He sighed, realize his stupid action.

'I wanted to tell you just once, the love that I just can't hold back but yet I can't...all the words keep missing when I look at you'

 

 

"Love is such a pain," Jessica murmured, still...like always...looking at TOP. She doesn't even know since when they were slowly parting away. They were good before, just stay comfortable with each other. Happy together, laughing together but now...it was different and she was bitter.

'Maybe I was too greedy? because I want more? this feeling is driving me crazy. Me...a person who can't even say anything towards you...what can I do to show you this heart? my heart that keep calling for you'

 

 

"Since when you stop following me around, Jessica?" TOP whispered to himself, disappointed and at the same time mad at himself for allowing this to happen...just being like a fool.

'Again today, I held back this words...my hearts that longs for you keep falls down. I wanna gather all my heart and tell it to you, but being me...it's always been like this...ah that's me who is too cowards'

'But all the time I looked your way, I want to tell you everything...that I love you...it's always you for me'

 

 

Jessica noticed him, like always the one who owned her heart. Even from far away, she can always spot him...always look at him. It was her.

Take step by step, moving forward...looking forward and when they were counter with each other, his mouth being sealed and she can't say anything. Can't even look at him anymore. This fool because it would be hurt so much, her feeling, her one sided love.

'What are you to me? Why I really feel like dying, I feel like I'll go crazy but you're my everything'

 

 

'Please listen to me, how important you're to me...you're the only one for me' His heart can only say, why he can't say it? He want to say it when he see her again but like a fool, just can keep looking and run away.

'I can't even tell you that I love you...will you hate and resent the foolish me?'

 

That keep being happen and we keep being like that every time that happen, the time were being pile up just like that.