Krisica : Sun in my life

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

“Pardon me, do you know where is class 1A?” I asked brightly to that gloomy boy. He who is currently sitting alone in the bench, just zoning off. I barely can see his face as his long and miserable bang is covering his face. He just ignoring me thought, but I don't know why I am so persistent to ask him. Maybe because he is along and look lonely, I can't bear seeing person like this as I believe happiness is everything.

 

 

 

“Excuse me,” I asked again and my hand shook his shoulder.

 

“Don't touch me!” He high tone me make almost jump because too shock, I can see him glare at me. I am a bit shiver at the moment but still I stood there.

 

“I'm sorry, but could you tell me,” I asked again and gather all my courage see him at front.

 

“I don't know, can you stop disturb me,” He said coldly. I just laughed. He gave me that weird look.

 

“This is the first time I see you talk more than three words,” I grinned. He was a bit annoying at me. He glare at me.

 

“I'm your senior, you should pay me more respect, you know.” I said cheerfully. He just ignoring me and close his eyes, relaxing himself. I was a bit annoyed with his cold attitude but still I can let myself stop as I has this habit, can't look at sad people. I will eventually had this feeling, need to help this person. I have seen him several time as I want to see my club junior members, his lonely and gloomy face caught me.

 

“Hey, you need to be happy if you want to be happy,” I said with my best smile. He just stare at me. I smile again.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“I almost lost searching you guys, why it's hard to find you'll?” I said pouted. They showed me their disbelieved look.

 

“That's not our fault,” Baekhyun said as he sitting next to me.

 

“Yeah,we already told you countless time.” Chen replied.

 

“You're always forget” D.O said as his rubbed his hair and looking at me. I just grinned. They laughed at my silliness.

 

“Hey, I'm you senior,”

 

“Yeah...yeah,,,”Tao said and laughing at me, how dare this boy, they really like to fool me.

 

“Give some respect, please!” Suho said and all of them stop laughing.

 

“That's why Suho is my favorite junior,” I said smiling and patted his head.

 

“Don't touch my hair, “ he quickly move away from me. I was disbelieved.

 

“He maybe your favorite junior, Noona but he is care more about his hair than you,” Lay said smiling. I just pouted.

 

“Noona, what's our new activities,” Kai asked with his serious face. I just realize my real intention to met them.

 

“Oh, our next is...” I said as I searching for my file. Eh, it's not with me. Did I just miss it?

 

“Noona, don't say you lose it?” Chanyeol asked as him stood in front me.

 

“Sorry,” I grinned.

 

“Typical Noona,” Luhan said as he is shaken his heads.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

I was anxious as I keep searching the files, this is bad. How come it always happen to me? Do I am too old to always forget easily. I try my best to remember all the places I had been today, but still can't find it. I sighed.

 

“Hey, it's yours,” I quickly look at that voice. It was that gloomy boy. He showed me my file. I was happy that time.

 

“Yeah, it's mine. Thanks!” I said enthusiastically. I take it from him. I smile happily as keep holding the file tightly. He just stare at me and then want to leave but I stop him.

 

“Hey, do you want to join our club?” I asked smiling and still grab his arms.

 

“No,”

 

“But it's fun,” I said assuring him. He gave me that cold look.

 

“There's no fun in this world,” I was taken by his word, it's like he had never have fun in his life and maybe there is no happiness? I don't know why but I can feel sad at his words.

 

“Hey, why you always cover your face with bangs?,It's hard to see your face” I asked earnestly. He just don't look at me, back me away. I was so small behind him, he is much taller than me thought.

 

“It's ugly,” he said slowly.

 

“Ugly? Let me see it..” I said and cupped his face, he was stunned by my action. I quickly move his bangs away, and clearly can see his face. He was handsome, really! With that mesmerized eyes, make me sink in my own world.

 

“You're handsome!” I said smiling.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“Let me introduce our new members, Kris Wu Fan,” I said smiling and looking at him. He is still look cold but yet I manage convince him to cut his bangs and get him new style. He look better.

 

“Okay, today we will go to orphanage and spend time at there, don't come late or I will punish you,” I said eagerly.

 

“Noona, what should I do? This kid keep crying.” Lay said and put the kids on my embrace. I just smiling.

 

“Hey, don't cry. That brother scared you, right? I said smiling. Lay just pouted. He then stop crying and hug me. I just smile.

 

“A boy still a boy, they like a girl better,” Xiumin come to us and patted that boy head. I just smile.

 

“It's fun, right?” I asked smiling.

 

“Yeah, I'm happy hearing child's laugh. It make me smile,” Sehun said happily.

 

“Good!” I patted his back.

 

“We should make more activities like this , Noona,” Chanyeol said as him holding a kid. I nodded.

 

“Hey, look. Kris also make a kid cry,” Sehun said, laughing at how awkward Kris handling that boy. I also grinned. He look miserable, cute! I quickly walk towards him and looking at both of them, make me smile.

 

I hold that girl's hand and stare at her face. She has tears in his eyes, I wipe her tears with my thumbs and look at her directly and smile.

 

“This brother scared you, right,” I asked as glance at Kris, he just had that poker face. That little girl nodded.

 

“Don't scare, this brother maybe look cold but he is warm.” I said assuring, she stare at me and then at Kris. She just shook her heads, still don't want to look more at Kris.

 

“He is nice, look at his smile,” He was dazed when I want him to smile, he don't want but I urge him. I smiling to him, he then slowly smiling. 'What a beautiful smile,'

 

That little girl was stunned and just stare at Kris. Then, she hug him. He is shock but he slowly hug her back. I just smiling happily look at them.

 

“Oppa look nice when smiling,” She said brightly, that's true.

 

“You look more gentle and warm when you're smiling.” I said smiling too.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“Kris, why you agree to join our club?” I asked curiously as we walk together to back home. I don't know since when we were always go home together. It's not our house close thought.

 

“I like the name,” he said slowly.

 

“Sunshine is a nice name right, I gave that. They said it's lame but I love it. It show a happy and bright club that should be,it's ? “ I said grinning. He just nodded.

 

“What's with this face, you always look so cold. Please smile! Smile...” I said as my face close to him. He just back away and zoning out.

 

“You're too cold! You need to be more friendly,” I said pouted. He just chuckled.

“Ah! It's rainbow. Let's make a wish!” I said as I praying, closing my eyes and tighten my hands.

 

“It's not a shooting star,”

 

“I know but it still a beautiful thing right, just like a shooting star, when we look at it, we make a wish, it can be same as rainbow,” I said happily.

 

“Seeing a rainbow together with you is sure nice,” I said as I turn my back but my legs were slip that time and falling down.

 

“It's hurt,” He quickly hold me and help me to stand. I look pathetic, that time, it's embarrassing!. It's a little hard stand as my feet's is swollen.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly.

 

“I'm okay, it just hurt a little at feet but it's nothing.” I said, smiling weakly.

 

“You have bruise,” He said and stare at my hands.

 

“It's nothing” I lost my grips from him but he hold it back. Take his handkerchief and wrap it gently. He has that caring look that I was astonish.

 

“I will carry you,” It was so sudden that he take him at his back, I can't even say no. I am was speechless when he is carrying me with his widen back. My hearts thumping so fast that time that I even don't know why but yet it feel so comfortable. I hope this time will stop that we can be this forever.

 

“Jessica, you're heavy,”

 

“I'm not, I'm just 43 kg,” I can hear he was chuckle, “Maybe it's around 45kg,” I said but yet it is so embarrassing.

 

“Unnie, are you okay? You look pale!” Krystal said a bit scream in my ears. He gently put me at the bench, Krystal worried me and keep looking at my bruise and feet.

 

“It's nothing, really.” I can see she act a little different today.

 

“Who he is?” she mouthed. No wonder she acts so girlish.

 

“This is Kris, our new club member. Kris, this is Krystal, my beloved sister,” I introduce them. Krystal was smiling cheerfully.

 

“Hi! I'm Krystal,” She greeted and lent her hands.

 

“Kris,” he just shook it and look at me back.

 

“I'll go back first,” He said and rushed to go.

 

“Okay, be careful!” I said smiling.

 

“By the way, thanks!”

 

“It's nothing, see you later,” He said and leave. Krystal was following him and accompany him leave.

 

“Unnie, he is so handsome. Why you never told me about him?” She asked cutely.

 

“Why should I?” I smirk at her, she help me to go to my room.

 

“Aish! I like him, it's like love at first sight,” She said happily.

 

“Love?” I look at her disbelieved how fast she is in fall in love.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“Noona, I never know you had a beautiful sister,” Baekhyun said as he keep looking at Krystal.

 

“yeah...yeah,,,” Tao replied.

 

“Do you even care before?” I said tease them. Krystal was here and they're already get closed to her.

 

“She is much more prettier than you, Noona,” Chanyeol said smiling. I pouted. Krystal was giggled.

 

“What? How could you say that. It's a betray,”

 

“It's not a betray but it's the truth,” Suho agreeing with them, the others just nodded.

 

“Yeah..yeah..” Tao said again, I glare at him.

 

“It's cold,”

 

“hey Kris, who do you think is prettier?” Sehun asked as Kris just come in the room. We were looking at him, I don't know why my hearts was beating so fast, waiting for his answer.

 

“Jessica is prettier,” He said casually. I'm happy hearing that but I can see Krystal's disappointed look.

 

“What a bad taste,” Xiumin said as he look at me. I just stick out my tongue at him. Chen just laughing.

 

I go towards Kris and place my hand at his shoulder and smile at him. He just stunned.

 

“That's why I like Kris the best,” I said cheerfully. He smiled back at me. Krystal come towards us and greet Kris. I let him go eventually, but yet I feel sad as I looking at them. 'What's this feeling?'

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“Are you waiting for me?” I asked at Kris who is currently standing in front my class. He just nodded. I can hear girl were talking and giggling as they saw Kris. It's like usual as people start looking and want to know about him with his outstanding look.

 

“You sure popular,” I said.

 

“It is?” He sure don't care about others thing. I wonder what's in his mind? I still can't read his mind, he is sure mystery.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly. He just hugging his legs and sobbing. He is crying and it make me feel so sad. I was rushing searching for him as they boys told me that he just missing when he saw some man. It make me so worried. My heart is itching as I'm looking at him, I hug him.

 

“What's happen?” I asked, he tighten our hug.

 

“Jessica,” it is so sad, his heartbreaking voice is haunted me. His look is so fragile and weak, it's so wrenching, My hearts is unsettled.

 

“Your embrace is warm,” he said weakly after his sobbing slowly disappeared.

 

“Then, please stop crying. I don't want to see your crying face,”

 

“I'm glad I met you, all the past that I had through is nothing as I finally met you,” he said in my embrace. I just caressing his hair.

 

After he look a much better, we were sitting next to each other. I want to ask him but don't have courage because I know I don't have the right to ask. I just want to be at his side when he need someone. As long I can make him smile again, it's already enough for me.

 

“I have found a reason to live and it's you...you're warmer as sun” he said as his head lean in his legs and looking directly at me.

 

-------------------x----------------------------------x------------------------x-----------------

 

“Thanks, Jessica for coming to my life,”

 

“You're welcome,” I said giggled. We in our picnic, this time we decide to have picnic. Krystal joined us and already being surround by the boys. She must disappointed as she want to get closer to Kris.

 

“I'm here because you're here,” Kris said again.

 

“I know because I'm special, right?” I emphasized delightfully. He just laugh.

 

“Yeah,” I smiling hearing that.

 

I'm happy looking at him, he is become more cheerful and his coldness slowly disappeared and her warmness is keep flowing. His radiance can be seen day by day, it make satisfied that I can make people happy with that I will not regret living in this little moment.

 

“Hey, Kris, let's join us playing game,” Kai calling him.

 

“Okay, I'll go,” He smiling at me and went to them. I can see his happy face and it make me happy too.

 

“Noona, are you liking Kris too?” Krystal asked sadly. I was wavering when she asked that.

 

“No way, he is my junior.” I said assuring him.

 

“But you and him always together,” she still keep his sad face.

 

“Aish, I'll let you two enjoying your moment together,”
 

“Really? Then I'm happy!” She smiling brightly. That's right, Kris is suited better with Krystal and also their name is so close to each other. What a lovely pair, I said repeatedly, assuring myself.

 

'We're just senior and junior in club, that's all. Nothing else'

 

Even My heart in pain as I keep letting Kris and Krystal together but I bear with it, by the way why should I feel sad, I must be happy for their happiness. I can see how Kris's face changes when I ask him to be with Krystal, but I should give opportunity to let be together. Not just he is always with me.

 

“Why I need to clean their mess alone. They're just playing around,” I mumbled alone as I keep cleaning the plate. It's will dark soon as we decide to sleep in the chalet nearby. I let them enjoying themselves as they still young. It just because I'm the oldest one here, it my responsibilities to take care them.

 

“Jessica,” It was Kris.

 

“Why you here alone?” He said and standing beside me and help me clean the mess.

 

“Where's Krystal?” I asked him back, he should be with her now.

 

“She is with Lay,”

 

“Why don't you with him?”

 

“Why should I?” He said clueless. I just sighed.

 

“I just want to be with you,” I was wavering when he said. No way, I can't do this.

 

“You should respect me more, you should call me Noona, I'm older than you, I emphasized how different we were. He just silent.

 

“I like call you Jessica,” He said smiling. 'Aish, this boy. I can't be harsh to him,'

 

After we finish cleaning all the mess, I decide to take a night wind, enjoying night breeze. It feel a bit cold and it make shiver. Kris quickly hugging my shoulder, I stare at him. He just smiling.

 

We were sitting next to each other and look at the sky that full with a shining stars, it's really beautiful and I'm so in peace just looking at it and be with him, Kris make me feel comfortable and safe.

 

“Jessica, can I borrow your shoulder?,” He asked but I can't even stop and answer him, he already lean at my shoulder. I want to stop him but I can't. I just stare at him silently,

 

“Ah! It's shooting star!” He said and his quickly make a wish. He is exactly look like me when I saw a rainbow, I just chuckled and make a wish too.

 

“What's your wish?” He asked as keep staring at me. I open my closing eyes.

 

“It's secret,” I mouthed. He just smiled.

 

“My wish is I want to be with you forever,” I stare at his serious face, it make shock ,really. My hearts is thrilled.

 

“No way we will be together, one day you will met someone you love and I'll just be your best Noona,” I said, twisting.

 

“The one I love you is you,” He said, constantly looking at me and hold my hands. I was stunned.

 

“You gave me a courage to continue my life, you give me a reason to live, you're my sunshine, you're my the only one, you're my everything...I love you, Jessica Jung.” He said earnestly, We were look at each other eyes, I can see clearly his sincerity. I was touch by it but I can't. I really can't, I can't love someone.

 

“I'm sorry, I don't love you, I don't have any feeling to you,” I said firmly and let go his hands. I quickly stands and want to leave him. I can see his heartbreak, his gloomy face. It's make me pain.

 

“You lie,” He shouted. “I know you love me too,”

 

“No, Kris. I like you as I regard you as my brother,” He just stood there as I keep my step further from him. I was shed tears but I keep walking away. God! Please forgive me, please give him a happiness that I can't give if he is with me. Please, I pray to you. It's my wish when we saw a shooting star. Please let him happy!

 

“I'm sorry, Kris. You should find a better girl.”