Jaesica : My dream is you

Our love moments : One-shot collection : Jessica's story

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, can I be your wife?” I asked with a naive face ad I keep clinging on him.

 

“Of course, just wait we're grown up! Then, I'll propose to you,” Jaejoong said smiling as he patted my hair. I pouted.

 

“But I want now...I want to be with you forever...till eternity!” I said hopefully. He laughed.

 

“Don't worry, I'll always with you!” He said assuring. I still unsatisfied.

 

“I'll promise!” He said confidently.

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise” I grinned as I see his earnest.

 

“Oppa, how long should I wait for you?” I asked again, we're holding hand together and walking to our home.

 

“Erm, let say...how about ten year? I'll 20 then, I can take care of you,”

 

“It's too long..I can't wait too long.” I pouted again. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks. It hurt.

 

“Silly, you're only 18 then. Furthermore, it's not too long. I'll work hard to make sure you get everything that time.,” He replied again with his charming smile.

 

“But still too long, I want to be with you everyday, every time and each seconds!” I said determine.

 

“Me too but we need to be patient. 10 years of waiting is nothing if we can be together forever,” I smiled hearing that.

 

“That's true...It's nothing if we can be together forever,” I grinned as I showing my best smile to him. He smile back.

 

“The day we were together is like a paradise,”

 

“No, everyday we're together is paradise,” He replied.

 

“Yeah, paradise~”

 

Wherever we walk together it will be paradise and that was my happy memories that I will cherished forever, maybe we still young but since the day we realize our love, we promise to be together and my dream is him to be with him.

 

“Jessica, what is your dream?”

 

“My dream is married to Kim Jaejoong!” I said proudly.

 

Even people laugh saying its so childish but I still with my dream, who cares as long I can be with him.

 

“Oppa, if I close my eyes, would my dream come true as fast as I want?”

 

“You'll fall, silly!” He said laughing.

 

“What's with that... I can't wait for next 5 years, it's so long to wait. I'm bored,”

 

“It just a moment it will come, all the time we were together is precious, let's enjoy it...and you...are your ready to become my wife?” He asked as his face is close to me, my heart is beating so fast that time.

 

“Well, I have been prepare since forever, I can cook, do chores...etc,” I said earnestly ad my face is blushing.

 

“So cute,” He pinched my checks again.

 

“I'm really serious here,”

 

“I know, that's why don't worry my princess...when it's the time we will be together forever,” He kiss my back hand. I blushed.

 

I was so happy hearing that, it's like my world is blooming and the world is mine. If the happiness is with me, I can be anything.

 

“I want to walk side by side with you like this forever,” I said happily.

 

'I want to dream forever with you'

 

During all that long time we spent together, the memories that we were created together...I'll never forget it because you're the only one I love. I'm happy as long we were together.

 

“Oppa, what's your dream?” I asked as I cupped his face. He was laying there at my lap as we were spending time together at our favorite park. I keep caressing his hair.

 

“My dream is you,” he replied smiling. I was so happy. I smile back and kiss his forehead.

 

“Same as me,” I replied.

 

“My life is meaningful as you're here with me,” I was so touched that my eyes grow wet.

 

“I can't live without you, Oppa. So please be with me forever,” I said with full of hope as I stare at his dazzling eyes.

 

“I'll will, then you must never forget about me!”

 

“Of course I will!” I replied enthusiastically. We're smiling together.

 

“The sky is so bright as I was with you, Jessica. You're my everything.” I blushed.

 

“Oppa, you're my miracle and my only one even a long time has passes. I want to be with you like this forever.” He nodded.

 

'Hope our love lasting and never dies!'

 

I always believing you everyday from the bottom of my heart, praying for our everlasting love, hoping that our dream will come true and be with you forever.

 

“Oppa, I'm so sad,” I said with b eyes. My body was shaken terribly as I try to hold my tears. He quickly hug me. I'm hugging him back

 

“What's happen?” he asked as he patted my hair.

 

“My parents scold me..” I said still sobbing in his chest.

 

“Why should they?”

 

“They mad because my dream is you, they mad because I never have a dream job, they mad because I don't want further my study, they mad as I keep clinging to you, they mad because I don't have any dream but my dream is you. I want to be with Oppa forever,” I said weakly.

 

“As a parents, of course they would mad with you,” I pushed him as I was shock hearing that. Why would he say that, all this because of him. Everything I do is because of you. I expect him to support me but...I quickly turn my back and tears keep falling down.

 

“Why you,” I said as me keep sobbing.

 

“Don't mad, please my princess”

 

“But I'll prove to them that I can take care their precious daughter, I'll show them that I can be independent and always responsible to you, so that they don't need to worry. I'll let they know that how much I love you that they won't mad anymore,” He said assuring, I was so touch that time.

 

“Oppa,”

 

“So my princess, please don't cry because it's hurt me seeing you crying like this,” He take my hand and kiss it. I just stare at him.

 

“Smile for me, please!” He try to coax me with his beautiful smile. The truth is I'm melted and I smile back. I hug him tightly.

 

“I love you,”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

“Till eternity..”

 

“Forever and ever,”

 

“You,”

 

“And me,”

 

“Happy...”

 

“Ever after..”

 

Dear God, I pray as I looking at the sky...please let our dream come true even how long it take. I promise I'll be the happiest person in the world as long we were together.

 

“We had a same dream,”

 

“We dreaming the same dream.”


 

------------------------x------------------------------x-----------------------x----------------------


 

“Jessica,” Yuri was calling my name. I quickly turn my back to her. She was my best friend that always support my dream and always be there for me.

“Hey, Yuri,” I greeted her happily, but the her faces make me wondering whats happen. I was dumb founded.

“Jaejoong oppa is leaving, he will move out today,” She said as keep hardly breathing.

“This is not funny, why would oppa leave me,” I said reassured myself. But her serious look make me shiver.

“It's true, everyone is talking about it. The sudden move out,”

“No way,” I said determinedly but still wavering.

'I need to confirm it,' I just walk away and then it change to running as I keep worrying about it.

“Oppa will never leave me, he love me. No way he will do it, it will only take 2 more years that our dream will come true,”

I keep assuring myself as I keep running towards his house, my tremble heart, my shaken legs, my waver mind is slowing hesitate, the truth is I'm scared. I'm scared that I would losing him.

“Oppa,” I said as I keep running.

“Please wait for me,” I pray.

My heart will be worn down if it's true, then what should I do?

“Oppa,” I shout as I saw him. He look pale and miserable. I can see clearly he is in the car. I need an explanation. It's true? But yet you are quickly rushing away. Don't even look at me anymore, he turn his back to me.

He is leaving me, leave me with all this wonder.

“Oppa,” I yelled as the car passing me away.

“Oppa, I want to see you,” I was chasing the car, keep running and following you. I gather all my strength to see him much more,

But yet little by little, he got further away, and yet my hearts is hurt.

“Please don't go,” My tears fall upon my cheeks as my legs won't stop moving.

“Oppa...our dream, our promise..do you forget about it?” I screamed as I still following him.

“Oppa, don't go! I'll promise I'll be a good wife.” I beg.

“Oppa...oppa...” My tears was overflowing.

I finally realized this was the end, I can't move anymore as he is little by little become smaller and vanish from my sight. I yell with my heart breaking to pieces.

Crying watching he leave me here with broken hurt, it's hurt.

“Oppa, don't go. Please turn back, I'm here, don't you see me?” Then the world are darken.


 

------------------------x------------------------------x-----------------------x----------------------


 

I hope that's all just a dream, but yet as I open my eyes the reality is sure harsh. Don't you know I can't live without you? I'm going crazy, life without you is meaningless.

To the sky, please hear my pray. Please let me meet Oppa once again. I'm pleading to you,just for once, please let me meet him because I miss him so much that I could die. Do you hear me? We were under the same sky, so please come back to me.

Even it's hurt, even it's hard...I will always love you.

“Hi! I'm Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you” He greeted cheerfully. I just ignore him. Annoying.

“Hey! Don't ignore me,” He said and following me. I glare at him coldly.

“That's why they called you ice princess, your glare make me shiver,” He said smiling. I frowned. 'What's with him?'

Even how much I push him, yet he is still following me around. Always be there with me even I think is annoying, he is still there with me. I don't even know why he act like this but yet he is make me remind Jaejoong oppa a lot. Maybe because I miss him so much.

“What's with this gloomy face, you need to smile,” he said cheerfully as he walking side by side with me.

“Hey, how long you want be like this. You need to be happy to live,” I was stopped for a second. 'There's is no reason for my happiness, my broken heart is can't be fixed anymore.

This long wait is making me hopeless, making me sad and gloomy day by day. Even time passes by, it's only hurt.

“Jessica, you need to be happy. I promise someone to make sure you'll always happy,”

“Don't say promise with me, I hate it,” I screamed.

I don't know why my tears fall, I was stunned. He was shocked looking at me like this.

“Jessica, why you crying?” He asked worriedly. I just ignore him and running away.

The memories we were together is keep flowing and tears can't stop. I don't even bother to wipe it. Looking at the sky, I cry again like a fool.

'My happiness is you, my dream is you.'

Enduring all this for days, for year. The pain is nothing if I can see you again, even my heart is hurt, it doesn't matter because you're the only one for me.

The road that we were walking together is now only left with sadness.

'I miss you, Oppa!'

I wast just walking, remembering all our moments together. That's all my precious memories that I will cherish forever.

“Oppa, it's the day you promise to propose me and married me. But where are you?”

“In my dream is only you,”

I sit as I keep praying that our dream will come true.

“Jessica,” My hearts was waver hearing that. I quickly turn to see who he is.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly. It's Changmin, My hope is washing away. He then sit next to me.

“Jessica, I'm sorry if I make you cry,” He apologized.

“Please smile,” He said firmly.

“Changmin, what is your dream?” I asked weakly.

“My dream? I want to be happy, using my life fully so I'll never regret,” He replied enthusiastically. I just stare at him. He look embarrassed.

“How amusing,”I chuckled.

“What's you dream, Jessica?” He asked.

“My dream?,” I pause a moments as I keep remembering Jaejoong.

“Is to be forever together with the one I love, but yet it won't come true,”

“Why not?”

“All saying that the dreams will come true but it is just a lie, it only...”

“No, dream will come true,”

“If my dream is married to the only one I love who is leaving me. No way it will come true,” I said in sorrow.

“Jaejoong never leave you, he is...” Changmin bits his lips as he realizes that he said something that shouldn't say. My hearts was thumping upon hearing Jaejoong's name.

“How you know it's Jaejoong. I never told you.” I asked curiously. He look a guilty.

“Tell me!” I demand as my eyes grow wet again. My broken heart is still longing and yearning for him.

“He is...he is...”