seven

Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing never once took his eyes off of Kyungsoo the entire class. Kyungsoo knew that for a fact, because the burning feeling in the back of his head was still there. "Do you mind?" he asked, turning around. Yixing smirked. 

"No," he said. "Do you?" 

"Yes!" Kyungsoo hissed, and got a nasty look from the professor. "Stop staring at me." 

Obviously, Yixing never stopped, never even glanced away for a second. He just kept staring like it was nobody's business. At one point he even caught sight of a misplaced strand of hair and tried to fix it before Kyungsoo swatted his hand away. 

Finally, class was dismissed and Kyungsoo hurried to the Dance building, knowing that Yixing would follow him. He found Jongin's class, and sighed in relief when he noticed they were wrapping things up inside. He was fully aware of Yixing's presence not too far away behind a wall. 

Jongin, having seen Kyungsoo through the window, was first to exit the classroom. He threw his arms around the shorter boy and planted a firm kiss on his lips. "Hiya, sweetheart. What brings you out here to the adventurous building in which you don't have a class?" he asked with a smile. 

"I am where you are," Kyungsoo replied, quoting Jongin from the previous day. 

"You realize I take note of all the cool things I say during the day, right? You can't steal my line." Jongin kissed his boyfriend's right temple, and as he did so, he noticed someone behind the corner, who looked like he was watching them. Craning his neck, he glimpsed wisps of orange hair sticking out. 

Kyungsoo desperately wanted to turn the younger boy's attention back to him, and not the idiot he sort of kind of dated before he knew what dating really meant. So he did the first thing that came to mind; he locked his fingers in Jongin's luscious black hair and stood on his toes to kiss his plump lips. Surprised, but amused, Jongin gave into Kyungsoo. 

Yixing had seen enough. Yet there was still a tiny voice in his mind that told him, 'No! Don't give up so easily! You came back for him, didn't you? So what if he didn't run into your arms? They've been dating for so long, they must be tired of each other. The tower they are standing on now will crumble, and when it does, you must be there to catch him!' So he left, but he would be back. He wanted to see that jerk Jongin's face when Kyungsoo left him. 

*** 

"Honey, I'm home," Chanyeol called, unlocking his door. He didn't actually expect anyone to be there, what with his roommate having gone on an abrupt vacation earlier on in the month. So imagine his surprise when he saw Baekhyun, wearing a sweater of his, and... nothing else. Of course, the sweater was long and baggy on his petite figure, fitting him almost like a dress, but that's not the point. The point was just exactly how much Chanyeol had to fight the urge to jump on him. 

"How'd you know I was going to be here?" Baekhyun asked, eyes wide with innocence, and then narrowed in skepticism. "Are you cheating on me?" 

"If I were, lord save me from your wrath," Chanyeol said, carefully placing his hands on Baekhyun's hips. "You look better in my clothes than I do," he whispered. 

Baekhyun interlocked his fingers at the nape of Chanyeol's neck, bringing his head down to his level. He placed first a gentle peck on the taller one's lips, and then took his bottom lip between his teeth and on it. Chanyeol was in bliss. 

Without ever letting their lips break away, Chanyeol led the two of them to the closest of the two beds, where he sat down and Baekhyun straddled his thighs, sitting on his lap. "Good God, you're y," said Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun, filled to the brim with confidence, pushed Chanyeol onto his back, following right after. He didn't fumble as he ed Chanyeol's shirt and slid it away, getting impatient. He went back down, but instead of his lips, Baekhyun aimed for his neck, kissing, nibbling, and on it as Chanyeol called his name. 

Just as Baekhyun was about to switch his focus to taking off Chanyeol's pants, the door opened. 

"Honey, I'm home!" came the excited greeting of Chanyeol's roommate, who was visibly less excited once he saw what he was walking into. "Oh my God, no way!" Baekhyun, out of habit, jumped off of Chanyeol, but the newcomer man wasn't interested at all in them. "You guys, that's my bed! You're both so gross! What the hell?! That's my bed!" he exclaimed. 

Chanyeol sheepishly got up and scratched the back of his head. "Hey, Kris. I thought you'd maybe, you know, call. E-mail. Text. Let me know you were coming back." 

"So if I had, you two wouldn't have used my bed?!" Kris asked. 

"Sorry! It was closer, it was the first and only time, I swear!" Chanyeol said. 

Kris shook his head. "Now I need to burn those sheets and buy new ones. Ugh!" 

Baekhyun was surprised Kris wasn't questioning them. He knew for a fact that the Chinese boy had no real idea about Chanyeol's uality. So why was he suddenly acting like it was normal? Like it'd happened before? 

"Umm, hi, Kris," the shortest boy in the room said, suddenly hyperaware of his lack of clothing, apart from this measly sweater. 

"I'm not even glancing at you until you put some pants on," Kris proclaimed, making a point of not looking in his direction. 

Looking around, Baekhyun found Chanyeol's pyjamas on the ground. He stepped into them and tied the cord on the waist extra tight to make sure they wouldn't slip. 

"There. Hi, Baekhyun. Nice to see you two," Kris said, and despite his words, he didn't sound all that happy with the events that had taken place. 

"I'm really sorry," Baekhyun said. They'd truly g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter