ten

Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo, where did the flowers come from?" Jongin asked.

Kyungsoo groaned. His headache was killing him. Why had he thought drinking would be the solution to his cold? "Baekhyun and Chanyeol brought them," he answered.

"Oh, okay. Did they come in and talk?" Jongin was trying to fill in the blanks that got erased when he lost his memory.

"Not really. They gave us the flowers, made fun of me for being drunk, and then left." Kyungsoo couldn't meet his boyfriend's eyes. Was it bad that he was lying to him? But if he told him the truth, he would go after Yixing... Orange really didn't suit Jongin's tan complexion.

"Yeah, I guess we aren't prime hang-out candidates in this state, are we?" the younger boy laughed. Kyungsoo tried to laugh with him.

"I'm really tired, can we just go to sleep?" Kyungsoo asked.

Jongin nodded, a little disappointed. "Yeah, sure Soo." He placed a gentle kiss on the shorter boy's cheek and put his journal away. He turned off the lights and went to bed.

***

"I can't believe you, Kris," Baekhyun said, drying his hair with a towel. "What is wrong with you?"

"I'm trying not to catch this cold, alright?" Kris responded. "It's perfectly reasonable."

Baekhyun sneezed and Kris jumped back three feet. "It's infiltrated! Out of my room! You have a cold!"

"I don't have a cold, Kris, I don't have my clothes!" Baekhyun shivered in the towel that was wrapped around his waist, and nothing else. "Seriously, give them back to me!"

"No, those clothes have to be washed at least three times to make sure the germs are completely gone," the blonde man said.

"Don't be stupid, Kris, give him his clothes back," Chanyeol argued, even though his clothes had been seized too. It didn't matter to him, his wardrobe was here anyway. The shorter boy wasn't that lucky.

"Just give him something else of yours," Kris said. "His clothes aren't getting back to him until I've sent them to the laundry room with specific instructions."

Baekhyun groaned. "At this rate, I'm going to catch something alright." He shot Kris a glare. "Your hair. On fire."

***

Joonmyun was falling in and out of sleep over his open notes when his phone woke him up completely. Rubbing his eyes groggily, he walked over to the buzzing mobile device and slid his finger across the screen. He put the cell up to his ear and said, "Hello?"

"Joonmyun, I need your help," Baekhyun grumbled. "Can you bring me clothes?"

"Oh my- Baekhyun, I'm going to need some context here."

Baekhyun sighed. "Kris stole my clothes because he's a nut job that needs to be locked up in a mental institution. Now I need new clothes."

"Umm, anything specific?" Joonmyun asked, walking over to Baekhyun's drawer. When he got his answer as a negative, he pulled out a random outfit and a pair of underwear. He added socks to the pile in his arms and put it all in a plastic bag.

When Joonmyun arrived, Chanyeol opened the door and took the bag of clothing. "Thanks," he said, and shut the door.

Joonmyun, startled and a teensy bit insulted, turned around. He thought maybe he should pay Kyungsoo a visit, since he was sick. When he was almost at the door he spotted a puff of orange hair, which could only mean one thing. If Jongin saw Yixing...

"Psst!" he hissed at the Chinese boy. "Psssst!" When he finally got his attention, he beckoned him over.

"What's up?" Yixing asked. "Hey, uh, did you realize you gave me the wrong room?"

Joonmyun scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, about that... Sorry. I get their room numbers mixed up sometimes. We're such a tight-knit group of friends that we're always at each other's places."

Yixing nodded. "Yeah, I had a group like that in China..."

"There are Chinese students here, you know?" Joonmyun said. "I'm sure they'll let you in."

"There are?" asked the orange haired boy excitedly.

"For sure. I know one of them, and I'm certain he knows others." Joonmyun offered a smile. "You're welcome at this school." He glanced at the door he had caught Yixing standing in front of earlier and added, "Everywhere but that room."

Yixing turned to look at what Joonmyun was pointing at and sighed. "Why does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter